Project Moon Thread

Nottheunmaker

Altman be praised
For everything about the Project Moon universe. This (currently) includes the games Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina, and the upcoming Limbus Company. Enjoy, fear, and face the future everyone.

oh quiet you underage child.
Your inability to recognize someone's change of name and identity is lovable at best, pathetic at worst.
Learn to accept defeat and try to find a new parent figure will you?
Maybe that boyfriend of yours can you help on such a matter?

Last edited:
oh quiet you underage child.
Your inability to recognize someone's change of name and identity is lovable at best, pathetic at worst.
Learn to accept defeat and try to find a new parent figure will you?
Maybe that boyfriend of yours can you help on such a matter?

Wa- Wa- WHAT??!?!!

Luda: Oof. That's a new record.
Baral: You are keeping track?
Luda: I have learned to adapt to your shenanigans.

Last edited:
I heard it because PM reached out and try to negotiate with him to draw a canon web comic ( Presumably wonderlab) But because pm want to keep the world building consistent. And didn't give him any creative freedom. he basically flip the shit and said no.
The deal was going on pretty fine until PM mentioned how the story will go and he didn't got any say in this.
Which is sad, really, the artist since then decided to distance himself from PM and started to deleted his old stuff, including some funny short comics and not important character art

So who wants to bet what Otis's background is? I want to say she's connected to The Head as an agent but that seems too obvious.

For some reason my brain is certain that Gregor fought in the Smoke War and that's why his arm is mutated.

Now, that is a crack theory, but we have already gone through this song and dance with Roland didn't we?
That aside, his reaction to things are not a calm collected killing machine but a panicking normal guy.
An appearance don't mean anything, roland looks extremely like a lobotomy corporation claw. But he is not.
This is not fnaf where a single text color can help with a theory and you can connect some color cables with freddys long lost cousin or something.
So who wants to bet what Otis's background is? I want to say she's connected to The Head as an agent but that seems too obvious.

For some reason my brain is certain that Gregor fought in the Smoke War and that's why his arm is mutated.
One she is somewhat related to smoke war or at least some sort of conflict, see from her background, two she might be related to time track, her watch, three, she might be related to R corp/the Thumb, she is a very ruthless and authoritarian woman with a heavy military style, when we saw her in game( Footage from a few weeks ago, that Japanese game event I forgot the name of), she is basically threatening the sinners to shut up and listen to us(or at least that's what i remembered),And if we go with the Thumb, her weapon is a sword gun, which is not even ego if I'm being honest, it just feels like well made workshop weapon compare to others.
So yeah, That's all I got.

Last edited:
She could also be an insight into the Middle.

Since Roland kinda ultra murdered death kill half of them in the southern section of the city.

My brain demands the idea that Gregor, Outis and Don Quioxote all know eachother from fighting in The Smoke War.

It's not based on anything, just my mind filling the blank canvas really.

You know. Given that we technically have 1 good Arbiter already.

I wonder when Project Moon will introduce us to a good Claw and a good Beholder.

... She looks at most 20 to 25, Which means she is less than 15 when smoke war happened.
unless project moon is pulling out another Meow card and says she is 35 to 40.

Wouldn't be too strange for The City honestly. My dumb idea amounts to 'DQ was an outskirts kid who fought and got citizenship through it. Outis got promoted and or forced into Head-Land, and Gregor got mutated by the smoke.'.

As I said, this is my brain essentially using the little I know as an OC prompt.

Unrelated note but I half expect that Outis is or was an Arbiter, though Zeta and Binah are both pale with dark hair. Still, takes three to define a pattern.

My biggest reason for suspecting she's got the connection is how her profile is redacted along with the implications she might betray or usurp us. It makes one wonder why we are bringing her and if we had a choice in it. Figure the person/group with the best mix of power and ability to put an agent on the team would be The Head.

It's funny in a way.

Ayin before he got hit 3 separate times with 8 different shock therapy lessons was basically the literal physical embodiment of everything that is wrong with the City.

The fact that Carmen actually unironically likes and somehow believes that that type of person can be better makes all the talks about (Old) Carmen supremely talented in understanding people while also being absolutely bonkers very credible. (It's painful watching how obviously Carmen crushes on Ayin. Like. The woman literally barges into his office so often that he just accepts a messy office as another facet of his life, invites him out on 'secret' excursions with just the two of them so he can join her in enjoying the sunlight, entrusting her dreams with him, etc.)

Ayin ended up becoming the person everyone believe him to be in the end. He actually did succeed in becoming someone even the old Carmen would've admired.

It makes you wonder how things would've gone had the current Ayin been the one who headed the Old Lab.

ayin is such a fuck up, he planned three therapy session for himself to beat himself up.
And he come out actually nice.
how the fuck.
Literally, how THE FUCK.
God, damn it, more I think about it more respect I give to the man.

Recently, I went and replayed Library of Ruina again...

And tell you what. The Brotherhood of Iron is so freaking busted man.

When you realize how busted paralysis is, abusing the BoI's extremely cheap passive that gives you 25% chance of inflicting paralysis is just.

*chef kiss* It's a murder fest that's what it is.

By the way. Fuck the Queen of Hatred. I just fought her again, and all the PTSD of the first time came back to me.

Took me a grand total of 5 tries before I got my momentum back again.

Last edited:
Back