Project Biomodus: Fallout + [PROTOTYPE] + Warframe = ???

And the Winds of Destruction get fairly high marks on the diversity front (Algerian woman, Cambodian man, man from Alabama, and a Japanese/Brazilian man), you may be on to something here.

Unrelated:
So if you want to play as The Pain except an Arthurian knight errant there's a whole faction devoted to just that. For reals.

Bioplasma Battery + Biohive. Not particularly optimal (BB is painful in AP cost) but you can Nova 6p6 with 7p7 that ignores armor on the second turn

So, after having read through this I kinda wanna suggest this game to my usual DM.

What sort of experiences have people had with this game? How's the system hold up? Are there any pitfalls that should be avoided or builds that turn out far more powerful than expected? What sorts of houserules have you come up with for either patching over system holes or for fun?

All I have to say on the "melee vs ranged" debate is that if you don't think that being able to replace or rearrange your internal organs to a more compact layout and then filling the wasted space with high powered energy weaponry so that you can start fights / negotiations / wedding dances by peeling open the front of your chest cavity and glassing some fucker and anything nearby with your chest mounted plasma cannon IS THE COOLEST SHIT, then you can get outta my face.

Also as a side note I don't know how I didn't see this earlier because god damn I love body horror as an aesthetic. Phyrexia, abyss botes, gigeresque stuff, nechronia (which incidentally has a wonderfully flavourful hp system more things like mech stuff need to use), you name it, if it's all about unholy fusions of the flesh with anything else you imagine, I am all over it.

Back