Onwards to Exile, Variant Rogue Trader Quest

[X] Plan: Merchant, Ambition

Changing my vote to make sure that Plan Heart of Fire does not win, as I do not think it is a good plan. Virtuosity has bad synergy with the fact that we're a high Intrigue character, Wroth is bad as it makes it easier for us to crit fail social interaction and Martial Savant feels like a waste of BP, especially because we chose to take our lover with us, who will be covering for our weaknesses by having our weaknesses be his strengths, and it's very likely he'll be better at fighting than us, since he rolled Vampire as his race. Also, the other plans just feel more interesting than Plan Heart of Fire.

So I've been sick the past few days, which hasn't helped, but... mmm.

I'm not going to continue this quest.

I evidently didn't hit the mark with the opening posts, and there's just not been a lot of discussion or debate - which is bad enough for Quests, but you can design Quests to deal with that.

A many options system, let alone a heavily plan-based system like CKII, does not work under these circumstances.

So... that's it. Sorry and thank you to everyone that voted and participated. I might do something else with this setting later, but not this quest.

I evidently didn't hit the mark with the opening posts, and there's just not been a lot of discussion or debate - which is bad enough for Quests, but you can design Quests to deal with that.

A many options system, let alone a heavily plan-based system like CKII, does not work under these circumstances.

So... that's it. Sorry and thank you to everyone that voted and participated. I might do something else with this setting later, but not this quest.
So what form is it going to take? Another quest or a story?

Well, that's okay. I would think character creation would be one of those things where conversation would be okay not to go in depth. It's character creation after all, when the first ck2 turn hits then we get discussion. I suppose I'm at fault for not explaining much of anything in my selection. This is an 'original quest' (original quests usually have small voting numbers), if you had continued for a few more weeks your numbers might have seen an increase.

This was fun when it was running.

Back