Once in a while, Enkida still tries to sketch things...

I didn't manage to restore all of my images, but I did fill all the broken link image holes with old artwork, so this thread might actually be worth looking through now. bleh

It was fun enough doing these pages that I decided to do a few more. I kinda lost my script, also, I'm not so in love with the story I wrote anymore (man, I sure made Yuffie whiny), but drawing ... it's just fun and I've missed it. So, every now and then, maybe a page or two will happen.

I was writing a letter to my sister, who asked what I've been doing. I mentioned my comic and on the spur of the moment appended this to the bottom of her letter. (Hence the weird photoshop covering my letter bits. XD)

Page 407 - Rebirth outfit gets a spin! I like it better than her original outfit. I mean, she buttons her shorts now. XD

while I'm at it, redrawing the covers too. I have not yet figured out how I want to color this (it's on marker paper)

These two pages are a redraw of one page that was badly done and plotted out. Page 1 is 50% old art and 50% new art, page 2 is 100% new art.

Back