I would like to put a note here that the piece above was supposed to be part of SV 8th Anniversary, but due to external influences *cough* belts *cough* gacha art *cough* it arrived far later than the expected date.

Long-time followers of my art may be thinking "Is this SV-tan?" to which I will say "Yes, but."

"Yes" to the fact that she has elements of SV-tan initial design, which is to say quite basic and not something entirely unique to modern anime fandom. Her outfit and such divorced a lot from her OG draft many years ago, but still an SV-tan at a glance (for avid followers of my now horny art thread).

"But" I believe like the Forum and myself have deviated much from wanting/needing a mascot. SV has changed since the day that I designed her, and those changes had solidified and enabled SV to be what it is now today. Therefore, my SV-tan may or may not reflect what the forum is representing. Nevertheless, I'll keep drawing...blonde hair blue eyes with big than norm boobas.... and still refer to this series as SV-tan, but may use other names such as Esubi, Eri, etc.

As for myself...well, time moves and so do people. I have a full-time job so I can't really draw as much as in my heyday of 2015-2018. But when I do, I draw less-than-horny shit; at least I haven't drawn sex yet! (or did I? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tag: policewoman, clothed, office lady, sister nun).

Back