More Filth - An Emporium of Art, Pseudoscience, and Ice Cream Koans

And then came the color:

Colors. A plurality of them.

Of course nobody's perfect, so I'm still touching it up:

And onwards I go into failure...

Have you worked on any Tiberium Wars stuff lately, by any chance? I really want to see your rendition of the Nod Scorpion Tank.

A little patience may yield more results than you might like.

*snip pics*

Wow, your work is amazing!

1. That the Zone Raider? Looks so much more practical and less sexist than the in-game version! It even has a proper helmet instead of the 'sealed cockpit' look! And that gun on the bottom, is that supposed to be the sonic-grenade launcher? So much smaller, so much more practical, and much less cartoonish-looking! One question though: where's the shoulder-mounted rocket pods? Excised them because the didn't fit, or didn't draw them in yet?

2. I see you're trying to make the Scorpion Tank's design take after actual real-life tank design. Interesting with how it's going! It even has a machine-gun cupola on the top too! Plus I really like how you did the tread-system arrangement (damn, is the Scorpion Tank such a difficult beast!).

3 & 4. Conceptualizing the M16 Mk. II to take after the actual M16? It's hilarious how ridiculous-looking the original Mk. II actually was.

Are you still working on the Tiberium Wars stuff, Falchion? Because both you and Peptuck really need to get back to that! I WE WANT TO SEE MORE, DAMN IT!

Back