moid art thread [occasionally posts but will probably post more since twitter is taking a fucking nose dive]

Moid Does Art (NOT FINAL ANYMORE)
I rarely post my art here.

If you want to follow my work, you can follow me at:

Ko-fi
Support Moiderah on Ko-fi.com!

Twitter
Moidblr (@MoidDoesArt) | Twitter

Tumblr

moiderahart.tumblr.com

Moid

They/It- Illustrator and Cartoonist

Cohost

cohost.org

!! BRAIN POISON !! on cohost

Commissions are OPEN

Here's my commission sheet:

forms.gle

Moid's Commission Sheet!

Thank you for your interest! Please fill in the form to clarify what you want, what idea you have for a commission, and whatever resources you need!

COMMISSION QUESTIONS:

Q) Why are your prices so high?

A) Food isn't free. If you can't afford it, just decline and I'll move on. Don't waste my time because guess what giving me grief takes time away from the commissions that I could be working on. Pull this shit and I'll fucking block you. I've spent long enough online that my patience is wafer thin.

Q) What's the turnaround?

A) 1-2 weeks. I like to work fast.

Q) What's the easiest way to reach you?

A) Discord or email. You can send me a DM on SV and that'll work, too.

Q) What's the best way to send you references?

A) Google drive.

Q) Is there anything to make the process go faster?

A) Make a shitty sketch in mspaint. I'm not joking; if you give me a visual declaration of how you want your commission to be composed it'll make things much, much easier and faster.

Q) You said you do NSFW?

A) Yes I do. Ask and I'll give you my NSFW sheet via email or discord.

Q) You hate capitalism, yet you run a business and demand payment. Curious, I am very intelligent.

A) I am going to shove you in a locker.

Last edited:
Looking good~ I really like the way your coloring is coming along, especially on the armor. It has a very storybook style to it, despite being lots of blood and whatever.

Hey Moid, A Question: What is the mode of Payment for Commissions?

Last edited:
I really like the detailing on the sabatons, and the linked plates underneath the tassets (I think? the armor-skirt thingy).

Though if he's a paladin, I think it would be reasonable to add some iconography of the god/deity he's serving somewhere in his armor, if not outright wearing a tabard for it.

CLANK v2
I really like the detailing on the sabatons, and the linked plates underneath the tassets (I think? the armor-skirt thingy).

Though if he's a paladin, I think it would be reasonable to add some iconography of the god/deity he's serving somewhere in his armor, if not outright wearing a tabard for it.
Added the iconography and some additional details/shading. Decided the blacks weren't dark enough.

Nice. The armor shape's much clearer and sharper now, it looked a tad bit roly-poly before. And the emblem's added just right. Subtle yet prominent.

Oh come on, not here too
Oh, I'm so fucking sorry, I'll just avoid saying or mentioning anything political just for you. Oh I'm sorry that our government fucked up, and I'm so sorry that the fact that this is going to fuck over myself and a lot of my friends is so annoying and inconvenient for you.

What do you think this is one big practical joke? That there aren't real consequences for this kind of thing? That, somehow, this isn't really going to affect any people? Is it fucking shocking to you that there's political discourse and dialogue and satire happening because of this?

Oh come on, not here too

I agree with moid. We can't just close our eyes and plug our ears, and I'm not sure anyone is comfortable with a man who is on his reality tv show persona all the time being the president of a major power in the world.

Besides, there were plenty of artists throughout history that mocked important figures in different mediums.

What do you think this is one big practical joke? That there aren't real consequences for this kind of thing? That, somehow, this isn't really going to affect any people? Is it fucking shocking to you that there's political discourse and dialogue and satire happening because of this?
Well, I'm sorry too, for my outburst if nothing else. But there are mocking orange with ridiculous hair for his everything and then there is a non-stop non-sleep contempt contest that is really damn everywhere, it's on english speaking sites, it's on german speaking sites, it's on russian speaking sites. It's quite frankly crossed the line weeks ago and I have enough political bullshit with circuses that are Ukraine and the Balts for the last 'since always'.

Don't even want to start on all that russian hackers witch hunt, that not only annoy me, beyond the usual western love to blame it's own problems on as 26 years no longer red acceptable target. Now I'm sorry for this little rant on the not accepteble for that thread

Last edited:
It's his thread for posting his personal work. We are in no way entitled to view it. I understand you may have your own personal frustrations with contemporary politics (we all do) but frankly it's obnoxious to come into his thread for his work and then complain about the content of it.

Back