moid art thread [occasionally posts but will probably post more since twitter is taking a fucking nose dive]

Moid's Art Thread.
Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

See the joke is I will keep listing what I worked on here, even though I rarely post.

Mostly because I think the vast majority of this site's userbase is completely insufferable.
Last edited:
Moid Does Art (NOT FINAL ANYMORE)
I rarely post my art here.

If you want to follow my work, you can follow me at:

Ko-fi
Support Moiderah on Ko-fi.com!

Twitter
Moidblr (@MoidDoesArt) | Twitter

Tumblr

moiderahart.tumblr.com

Moid

They/It- Illustrator and Cartoonist

Cohost

cohost.org

!! BRAIN POISON !! on cohost

Commissions are OPEN

Here's my commission sheet:

forms.gle

Moid's Commission Sheet!

Thank you for your interest! Please fill in the form to clarify what you want, what idea you have for a commission, and whatever resources you need!

COMMISSION QUESTIONS:

Q) Why are your prices so high?

A) Food isn't free. If you can't afford it, just decline and I'll move on. Don't waste my time because guess what giving me grief takes time away from the commissions that I could be working on. Pull this shit and I'll fucking block you. I've spent long enough online that my patience is wafer thin.

Q) What's the turnaround?

A) 1-2 weeks. I like to work fast.

Q) What's the easiest way to reach you?

A) Discord or email. You can send me a DM on SV and that'll work, too.

Q) What's the best way to send you references?

A) Google drive.

Q) Is there anything to make the process go faster?

A) Make a shitty sketch in mspaint. I'm not joking; if you give me a visual declaration of how you want your commission to be composed it'll make things much, much easier and faster.

Q) You said you do NSFW?

A) Yes I do. Ask and I'll give you my NSFW sheet via email or discord.

Q) You hate capitalism, yet you run a business and demand payment. Curious, I am very intelligent.

A) I am going to shove you in a locker.

Last edited:
Opening

TheOneMoiderah

threatening to become a con rat
Pronouns
They/It
The dumpening. Twice the shit for half the price. Cowabunga.

The first one. And to christen it, a larger version of my new avatar.

EDIT: Let's update that.

EDIT 2021:

New avatar.

Okay, suggested by @defenestrator

Thanks for suggesting it, man.

COMMISSION DEETS:

We can negotiate prices, but I generally follow this:

SHEET TIME

If you're interest, please send me a DM, and I'll send you my discord username.

Last edited:
I don't know what any of that means, but what's the thing in the bottom right corner (for example)?
That would be the silhouette of a boy from Madoka Magica.
He's the catalyst for Sayaka's eventual descent and fall from grace. She eventually becomes a witch. And witches in Madoka Magica are tantamount to fucking lovecraftian monstrosities.
I am so confused by that cover.

Well, it's kinda mostly just shit that I threw up for the sake of reference. It's nowhere near done.

Those images that were thrown in will be removed when I finish...Actually, here's what it looks like with those layers gone and several of the ones that I removed back.

Obviously, it's hard to draw with all that shit cluttering up my screen, so I had to remove a lot of them just to do the lineart.

TL;DR ART IS HARD. ANIMU ANIMU.

Last edited:
So, Moid, with the art thread here and at least that one quest migrated from SB are you planning on making this you more permanent locale? Will Priscilla Quest be moving?

I really need to archive binge Sayaka Quest one of these days...

So, Moid, with the art thread here and at least that one quest migrated from SB are you planning on making this you more permanent locale? Will Priscilla Quest be moving?

I really need to archive binge Sayaka Quest one of these days...
He's already in the process of moving everything here. A lot of us from Moid and Thagguy's circle of questers and GMs have decided to collectively jump ship and migrate over the course of the next few days.

I suggest adding a bit more color in there. 'Specially if you're planning to turn it into an icon, I have a feeling it'll end up like a mass made of hues of blue if it's shrunk.

Vector Things
Are you drawing this all in inkscape? How do you do it?
Oh no, that wasn't in inkscape.

I only tried the icon thingy in inkscape.

Normally, I use Paint Tool Sai and my tablet.

...Though if you want to see something I did make in Inkscape over the course of several hours, there's an older drawing here:

This one, too.

Both of these were for an old quest that I killed because lack of personal interest.

Back