Loyalty is its own Reward (A Traitor Legion Chapter Master Quest)

Well, my ideas on the subject focused on prevention. You don't have to kill them for treason, if you convince them not to go traitor in the first place.

Last edited:
Well one of the major factors that caused the warders to go rogue was the fact the administration and inquisition were foiling attempts to in order to deal with the maelstrom once and for all.

It happened first when the charnel guard was redeployed from the warders and the unhollowed heart broke the defenses by it just... existing. Then the black templar's crusade of wrath into the maelstrom was diverted to help against the Tyranids along with both mass chaos uprisings and a massive ork waaagh from the pale stars region.

I think next turn we should try to get in contact with both the Blazing Wardens and the Angels Crusader for help against the Eyes of the Mutator as well as ask the blazing wardens if they could put us in contact with the Local Titan Legion

Since i think one of the rules regarding command is that Astartes cannot directly command imperial navy fleets, and since the current group of admirals are glory hounds, i think we can sponsor a sort of competition and the winning admiral will have out chapter's support. In this way, we can have a united navy once we fight the Mutators. @ThunderOwl can we talk to Lord Cartagena regarding this? Who else should we talk to?

Ok at the moment there is still a lot of people we can talk to regarding reinforcements to help as cleanse Yerma, currently i think we should defiantly figure out how to ether help with or find a way around the succession crisis in the Navy. we're going to be talking to the Lord General in the Action results so we'll be able to figure out the situation on that end soon. we can still talk to:

1. The Blazing Wardens
Space Marines could help reinforce us however they are still rebuilding so not sure how much help they will be able to personally provide.
2. The Angels Crusader
Space Marines could defiantly help us, currently at full strength and hate the Eye's of the Mutator
3. The Order of the Thorned Spear
Hate us but Hate Eye's of the Mutator More.
4. Legio Felicitor
Nearest Titan Legion currently based on the Forge World of Lemnos in the Cassoian Sector, will need to talk with the Blazing Wardens to put us in contact with them.
5. Inquisitor Harker
Possibly be able to get us in contact with dedicated Daemon hunters.
6. House Lothbrok
Imperial Knights but currently in one of their isolationist phases last report, will need to get in contact with them through Smilnay

Last edited:
Ok at the moment there is still a lot of people we can talk to regarding reinforcements to help as cleanse Yerma, currently i think we should defiantly figure out how to ether help with or find a way around the succession crisis in the Navy.
We're currently planning on attacking the Eyes turn 10 right? If it goes well whoever's in charge of the Navy contingent is going to be one of the lead contenders. So that's another reason we should focus all our efforts on making sure the eye campaign succeed. Even a shit leaders better then chaos (in both senses of the term).

I think next turn we should try to get in contact with both the Blazing Wardens and the Angels Crusader for help against the Eyes of the Mutator as well as ask the blazing wardens if they could put us in contact with the Local Titan Legion
I disagree, we just got a bunch of minor favors with Smilnay and they also work with the Knightly Houses of Vaeringjar so I say we leverage our favors and get the Viking Knights to help us and Smilnay

We're currently planning on attacking the Eyes turn 10 right? If it goes well whoever's in charge of the Navy contingent is going to be one of the lead contenders. So that's another reason we should focus all our efforts on making sure the eye campaign succeed. Even a shit leaders better then chaos (in both senses of the term).
i think it would be better to wait until turn 11 at the earliest no later then turn 13

I'm leery of placing ourselves in debt for this campaign. We're already having the Blazing Wardens construct an Orbital Ring around our planet, getting their help for a Titan Legion is definitely going to cost us.
Yep but to be honest out of all the factions to be in dept to the Blazing Wardens are probably one of the better ones plus a Titan Legions not something to scoff at they could do some serious damage to the Eye's of the Mutator,

If we dont go for the Titan Legion, Smilnay also works with the Knights of House Lothbrok and they could also be of some help

Last edited:
I'm leery of placing ourselves in debt for this campaign. We're already having the Blazing Wardens construct an Orbital Ring around our planet, getting their help for a Titan Legion is definitely going to cost us.
Plus not much point in having a titan legion if we wind up just bombing the place from orbit. We're not likely to want to take any of their ground installations except for the reason of opening them up to get destroyed. And frankly that's marine and guard work not a job for a super expensive war machine who's lander could be shot down by Anti air emplacements.

@ThunderOwl can we talk to Lord Cartagena regarding this? Who else should we talk to?
Cartagena has no official authority on this matter, as the Imperial Navy is its own branch. He has soft power on them, especially on the Lezoan Admirals. As to other people to speak of, the Inquisition also has soft power on them and the Forge World of Milan can tight the screws on them. Take into account that all these people will have their own opinions and favored candidates, and that the own Admirals may rect adversely to people meddling in their affairs.

Turn 11 so we can Train our serfs to protect our ships better in Boarding and to build up

Back