Lord of the Stars Quest!

Durabys said:
Use DropBox to secure your files. It always worked for me.
I did. Just for some reason, I ended up with a previous version rather than an updated one.

For that matter, keeping track of updates was getting pretty hard. Think I got a better system in the works though.

Trent01 said:
I did. Just for some reason, I ended up with a previous version rather than an updated one.

For that matter, keeping track of updates was getting pretty hard. Think I got a better system in the works though.
Older version you say? Then you could always start from the last fail-safe turn, no?

Just easier to pick it up for a new game guys. Especially since you weren't very proactive in exploring the universe and instead just kept building up. This was supposed to be a cosmic opera story, not a accounting record.

Well, to be fair, the way FTL was set up didn't make it seem easy to go exploring, what with the travel time and lack of easy trans system FTL communication.

Trent01 said:
Just easier to pick it up for a new game guys. Especially since you weren't very proactive in exploring the universe and instead just kept building up. This was supposed to be a cosmic opera story, not a accounting record.
You are on the wrong forum for that :). Standard SB pattern in such games is turtle/tech up mostly.

Back