What if I make it so that one needs to absorb natural energy into his chakra and cycle between the gate(s) to Refine, purify and cultivate? That would make Sage mode an Incomplete Cultivation technique...Unlike Sage mode it doesn't require to be perfectly balanced... Even small amounts would work....

Last edited:
Thoughts on Archer
It's like Fate Shirou became unlimited blade works Archer.

And Unlimited blade works Shirou became Heavens feel Archer...

If not that then Archer could be the same one summoned in all the time lines except it starts with fate timeline but by the time he dissapears in Heavens feel he's truly satisfied as there was finally a Shirou who understood what he was trying to say and choose to protect those close to him instead of going of to be a hero of justice to people who would eventually betray him anyway...

Riser Phenex SI 6
In the end my family made a good point. I didn't have to go. The race was there to attract attention and that was not something I was interested in. Besides I didn't need the prize money anyway.

So I went back to training, designing, and testing more mana constructs and training while experimenting, and the days I was not training I spent reading books on science. Physics, Chemistry, Aeronautics, Rockets Science, Nuclear physics, all the books I brought from the surface I studied through gave me insights and Ideas I could try out such as improvements to my magical engine constructs such as adding after-burners and even a Ramjet engine mana construct and a scramjet mana construct. Ramjets and Scramjets were honestly much easier to build and they had no moving parts. Without the ridiculous amount of blades, and shafts for them to rotate on Ramjets and scramjets were far far easier to make. The problem was testing them.

Unlike the Normal Turbojet magical constructs, Ramjets and scramjets require a certain airspeed to operate. Ie: they cannot operate in still air. The difference between Ramjets and scramjets were Scramjets produce higher specific impulses. Ramjets have a velocity range of 1 to 6 Mach while, in Scramjets, the range is 12 to 24 Mach. The problem is I cant test them unless I actually attempt to fly with them...

In end, I decided to put that on halt for now an focus on my other ideas, such as my magic.

It was one day while I was meditating after an extremely tiring training session. I kept thinking of ways in which I could get strong fast. But most of those involved some ridiculously lucky coincidences, or do something stupid.

It was when I stopped trying so hard and just relaxed I found my mind wandering and eventually I started making several logical leaps that led me to believe that the Phenex had only scratched the surface of what it could do.

Fire.

Most people when they think of fire the only thing they can think of is that fact it burns things to ashes.

As a Phenex we were bestowed with both the potential for destruction and for Creation.

While all phenexes have used Fire for destruction I wonder If there was anyone who thought to use it for creation.

If you think about it Fire doesn't just burn. It provides warmth. It provides warmth, and energy.

What is the concept of Fire?

Fire embodies change. It embodies the march of progress.

The first Technological discovery was how fire could be made with sticks and how cooking food with fire could reduce sickness.

Even 12,000 years later even with all the technological marvels, fire still remains used as an integral part of our lives now instead of cooking meat, it was used to transport people, create Power, and send rockets to space.

What is Fire Made of?

Physically Fire is made of two things.

Heat.

Light.

What are heat and light made of?

Heat is just the random movement (vibration) of atoms and sub-atomic particles at the molecular level.

What is light made of?

It's literally a Photon, an electromagnetic wavelength, and a particle.

Since anything above absolute zero releases some energy in the form of radiation and there is nothing that is actually in absolute zero does that mean that technically everything is fire?

No.

It becomes fire when an object reaches the minimum temperature point for it.

The point where it starts glowing light, starting with a dull red. Below that it can't be called fire.

But still Heat and LIght are what make up Fire.

So perhaps I could control each separately?

IT won't be Holy Light that Angels or Fallen use, but I bet I could create Lasers. And there were very few people who can dodge lightspeed attacks even in this ridiculous universe.

Vali, Vasco, etc.

Experiments trying to see if I can create Radiation should wait until I get a Geiger counter.

Though technically since heat was just a type of radiation as was light and any object not in absolute zero had some heat... Could I absorb heat from the area? I could even fuel it to my regen...

I wonder what the others will think if I manage to create a technique to absorb heat from other things instead of burning things, I could technically freeze things... maybe even get things to absolute zero?

Could I heal others with my flames instead of burning them?

So many questions, and so many experiments to be done for answers.

Riser Phenex SI 7
Lady Phenex watched her son in amazement as he trained.

Her son just turned 15. Not even a century had passed was now likely on at the level of a High Ultimate class devil in just physical power and the sheer speed he could move. With all the different techniques he had created to use with the Phenex bloodline, he might even be approaching Satan's level.

And he was not even a single century yet.

How?

She knew he trained a lot, but that still didn't explain how he got strong so fast.

His Flames were perfectly in his control. He could control who burned within his fire or not. He could make it harmless and even make fire that literally froze things solid. Not to mention that he even figured out recently how to heal others with his flames.

Those were just the things she had seen of him. What about the things he hasn't shown her?

Still, he will eventually burn out at this rate. He has no friends outside of the Bael who he occasionally visits only to get into a fight every time. And when he doesn't train it's either to sleep, to study human world books, or perhaps watch those human entertainment shows... He doesn't sleep with anyone, he doesn't enjoy Alchohol, and he doesn't even get angry often. He showed no affinity to any of the Sins.

Was something wrong with him?

No, no way that's true..

Hmmm. HE likes human entertainment right? So maybe a few years in the human world will do him good. I heard that little Rias in staying in the school young Sitri has opened up in the human world maybe he can visit his fiance it has been a while after all.

My name is Riser Phenex, A devil.

I have been kicked out of Hell and told to not come back for at least 3 years.

To other devils, it might be a punishment. but to me? It was home.

I was home, mother earth.

The only things I have with me are my clothes. My credit Card and that's it...

Oh, and in front of me is an upset Rias, Kiba, Akeno, and Koneko.

"Why, are you here Riser? You didn't inform me of your arrival prior."

I sighed. "Yeah, unfortunately, Mom decided to kick me out, so I can't come back to Hell for at least 3 years."

Rias narrowed her eyes. "That's when I finish school...do you think I'm an idiot, I told you I'm not marrying you, Riser!"

This girl. I shook my head, She is so stubborn. "No, Besides I won't be staying here anyway." With that, I turned towards the door to leave without waiting for a response.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Away from here. Duh, besides it's not like I want to marry you either, as I told you last time, take it up with my parents. I sincerely hope you succeed." I waved lazily and "wai-" closed the door behind me before heading towards the open ground.

Now then...

Let's see...

I looked up at the sky and unfolded my fiery swept wings and two prepared invisible Turbofan mana constructs formed beneath my wings as I began to spin them up.

As they roared to life the sound they made obvious several students and teachers came out even Rias.

But I didn't care Rather I preferred Humanity knew about the Supernatural.
(music Put on loop)

View: https://youtu.be/DmLS1sLFoeM

Engines were ready I jumped up my wings taking me away as the engines spooled up. Soon the engines were pulling me and I stopped using the normal flight method as my wings generated more than enough lift from my airspeed as the engines continued to pull me ahead and accelerate.

As I passed through the clouds my worldly worries began falling away.

"Ahahaha. I'm HOME! I'm back BABY!"

I kept climbing admiring the scene as I kept accelerating to my max comfortable cruising speed of Mach 0.85. Above Mach one I won't be able to feel the wind in my face as had to use magic to create the nose cone construct in front of me but not my wings to reduce drag.

I was enjoying being free, with no people watching my every move, no need to worry about reputation just me, myself air clear skies and the winds blowing on my face...

I was so entranced and relaxed that I didn't notice the 2 fighter jets that approaching behind me.

Last edited:
"Away from here. Duh, besides it's not like I want to marry you either,
"Sona is cuter than you anyway."

But I didn't care Rather I preferred Humanity knew about the Supernatural.
He should spend the three years going around as a superhero in the human world and make comics/tv shows about his adventures.

Edit:
Bonus points if a character who looks suspiciously like Rias is one of the major bad guys in the comics. Riasa Repulsa.

Last edited:
Did Riser ever get his Evil Pieces? He doesn't seem to have started on his peerage yet.

So, I guess he needs to rescue Valerie Tepes first. Would she make a good Queen for him?
His mom would just be happy finding out that he finally took an interest in a girl!

Meredith Ordinton would make a good bishop. I'm not sure about the time frame.

I'm stunned that he isn't friends with Seekvaira Agares. O.k. she's a mecha okatu, where he likes planes, but I can see him encouraging her to actually build one.

The real mystery here is why Rias is so against marrying him. He doesn't have a massive peerage here. He hasn't been winning rating games. If anything, she should be happy that she could just win a rating game against him and be done with it.

So will Riser end up racing Apollo or coming to Amaterasu's attention?

I'd love for him to keep on using the same mail service. I'm not sure who he'd be writing to. I just can't wait for someone to figure out who he has been using for his mail service.

Bonus points if a character who looks suspiciously like Rias is one of the major bad guys in the comics. Riasa Repulsa.

DxD Phantasm?

I do wonder why Issei Ga Shinda every time he appears in the comic..

Introduce the Supernatural World to the Human World by creating Carnival Phantasm-based Comedy Manga is an interesting idea to do..

After all, the Underworld can't censor it if it is too ridiculous to even believe they exist (while the cultists would switch towards a Silver Haired and Tanned man with sleevless body armour and a red cloak to cover himself than some so-called 4 Satans if there is Actually Satan.)

RWBY Fanfic SI Idea
Self insert, into Professor Arc after initiation. Except with Nerfed Power Manipulation. 1 charge a month.

1st charge, mental acceleration power. (Can use to learn stuff faster and gain precious time to react in combat. Need for the first class as Glynda's assistant Glynda to upstage Cardin)

2nd charge, Physical Redlining power...ie release Muscles limiters and go 120%. When not used, Aura will heal muscles, effectively supper efficient training.)

3rd Charge, Combat Precognition

4th charge and Above..can be collected or used as something else. Maybe Weapons forging, Forge Magic swords? Armour, Calbrun? Saber Expy? and sending crocea mors back to family, or Helping Ozin regain his magic if he is invited to the circle?

Lots of choices after the first three charges needed minimum to keep up the cover as an experienced huntsman.

Last edited:
Self insert, into Professor Arc after initiation. Except with Nerfed Power Manipulation. 5 Charges per year instead of 5 Per day. Starts with 5 then needs to wait 365 days for the next 5 charges..
Doesn't the events of the first three volumes take place over a year and a half?

So unless you get some extremely versatile powers out of that limited pool of charges right off the bat, then wouldn't it be better to do only five charges a month while making it so that whatever you get starts weak (depending on the charges invested in it) but can be improved the more charges you put in?

So you can start with one extremely powerful ability immediately (five charges on one purchase) but be over specialized or have a broader base that is weaker but won't leave you helpless outside your specialty (multiple powers with one or two charges invested).

Then as you get more charges, you have to make a choice between improving what you already have, or getting new powers.

Opportunity cost basically.

Doesn't the events of the first three volumes take place over a year and a half?

So unless you get some extremely versatile powers out of that limited pool of charges right off the bat, then wouldn't it be better to do only five charges a month while making it so that whatever you get starts weak (depending on the charges invested in it) but can be improved the more charges you put in?

How About 1 Charge every month instead?

1st charge, mental acceleration power. (Can use to learn stuff faster and gain precious time to react in combat. Need for the first class as Glynda's assistant Glynda to upstage Cardin)

2nd charge, Physical Redlining power...ie release Muscles limiters and go 120%. When not used, Aura will heal muscles, effectively supper efficient training.)

3rd Charge, Combat Precognition

4th charge and Above..can be collected or used as something else. Maybe Weapons forging, Forge Magic swords? Armour, Calbrun? Saber Expy? and sending crocea mors back to family, or Helping Ozin regain his magic if he is invited to the circle?

Lots of choices after the first three charges needed minimum to keep up the cover as an experienced huntsman.

Riser Phenex SI (Siraorg Interlude)
Sairaorg wonders what his friend is currently doing.

A friend who came into his life and cleared the path forward for him. He knew he needed strength.

He knew all he had was his fists.

He gave him hope, with possibilities.

Ideas. that he could turn into reality.

A friend who sparred with him shared his ideas and thoughts on how he could escape the shackles that bind him.

So what if he couldn't use magic, ha. Hahaha.

"Just use Ki." He said.

If I couldn't fly, step on the air as I stepped on the ground. Start stepping of water first.

If I couldn't teleport Run, Run faster than they could teleport.

When I laughed at the absurdity he brought solid evidence to back it up. I didn't understand all the technical details he said. Something about trans time velocity. All I knew was apparently he said a human Hero, the fastest human ever apparently, named Barry Allen was able to beat teleportation with pure speed.

If a human can do it then doesn't that mean I have even less of an excuse?

I'll just have to surpass this Barry Allen.

Phasing through objects.

Lightning Manipulation.

Reversing time.

and that Trans Time Velocity thing. So fast that he beat Teleportation...all of this that human did with just pure speed.

The next time he saw Riser he was going to have to have quite a surprise waiting for him.

With that the runes on his body glowed as he increased the gravity on his body.

He would definitely beat Riser next time.

Last edited:
I been meaning to ask this for a while... since everyone claims has that Sairaorg either a) has no demonic power or b) has it but can't use it on some Rock Lee type shit, then then how come can use his evil pieces and had inherited his mom's Lion Tamer clan trait? It just doesn't make any sense.

I've always assumed that the reason he was ostracized was because even though he was heir apartent, he didn't get the signature trait of the Bael clan, while his Gremory cousins all have it. Because how can you be the next King Bael if you don't have the power of Bael, ya get me?

But if what everybody and they mama is saying true, and that Sairaorg has zero magic (even though Demonic power and magic power are two different things) then doesn't that make Sai a human not a devil?

Konosuba Reincarnation 1
Memories flooded my mind.

Memories of someone who was not me doing things that should by all purposes be impossible.

Yet as the memories finished settling and I blinked I knew.

Those memories were mine. It was my own memories that were locked and just got unlocked.

I didn't know what to think.

On one hand, I was in a literal fantasy world.

On the other hand, I was disappointed beyond belief at how "I" had acted before I unlocked my memories.

Problem number Uno.

I was a fucking Chuuni. Keyword Bieng WAS.

Number Duex.

"I" Treated the only person willing to be my friend like an absolute trash.

Number Trois

I was reincarnated as Fucking Megumin who was on the way to Axel.

Nani the fuck?

I took a deep breath calming down as I got up from the ground where I lay, picking up my staff, and continued onwards towards Belzerg from where I had fainted when I regained my memories.

I as I walked I began to consider all the life choices past "me" made.

First of Why in God's name did "I" put every point I got into explosion?

Second, what the fuck is the use of this eyepatch?! It does nothing but impede my depth perception. I ripped it off and threw the thing away.

Third. If "I" wanted to dump my points she could have at least put it into a stat! After all, everyone knows Speed is best dump stat.

After all one needs to look at Minato, Third Raikage, The Flash, and so on to know how OP having HIgh speed actually is.

If your opponent cannot hit you he cannot hurt you. But you could hurt them. A lot.

Second.

If she was putting it into a skill at least put it into a flight skill. That would come right after speed.

I needed to fix my build soon, I wonder if I could increase my physical stats with exercise rather than spending points?

Wait...

Explosions...

Hmmmm.

I might be able to salvage my build after all...

First I needed to see how much control I had over Explosion... Depending on that I could do a lot of things...

Explosion Manaburst to increase speed for short bursts.

Explosion-powered flight was flying like a Rocket.

Could I modify the Explosion even further?

Could I shoot explosions without my staff? Could I cast explosions with my eyes? Like Karna?

Could I modify Explosion to create a Napalm? Nuclear Explosion? Thermo Nuclear Explosion? Bijuu Dama? Antimatter Explosion?

Could I reverse Explosions to create Implosions?

So many Questions.... So time to start like the present! A Grin formed in my face.

By the time Kazuma and Aqua comes, I would be an actual powerful wizard.

Turns out all those points She put into Explosion actually did something.

I didn't actually need my staff to create explosions. The staff was just there to Amplify the strength of the spell..

There was no way it was this easy to control otherwise.

I could create tiny crackerlike explosions on the palm of my hand like Bakugo which hurt like fuck. I needed to train my endurance as well.

Hell, I could create an explosion from nearly any part of my body. I wonder If I could create a fighting style around it?

Explosion fist?

Karna's eyelaser explosion didn't work though. Turns out the eye laser was not an explosion and thus couldn't be simulated by the explosion skill.

Explosion-powered flight required both my hands and feet to stabilize myself while I focused the detonation downwards to make sure the forces didn't hurt me. Trying it with only feet only ended up with the universe playing an Ironman prank on me. (ie I flew up and then lost control and flew face-first into the dirt.)

I was not going to even attempt Napalm, Nuclear explosion, or Thermo nuclear explosion Without a good target that is far enough away from civilization... Like the summit of an uninhabited mountain. Though from my failure of Karna's Eye Laser, I suspect it might fail as well. Would have to test it.

If it fails I would have to create it from scratch, and that's not an easy thing.

Explosion Mana burst would have to wait until I find a good healer or improve my durability.

Right now I was practicing my Explosion Powers flight, my staff tied behind me as I focused on carefully keeping a constant flow of detonations downwards through my feet and hands.

I was just a few feet above the ground but it was certainly much faster than walking.

At this speed, I should arrive in about two days.

Last edited:
Back