FATE/ NIER Automata Crossover Idea
SI comes into to contact with a Yorha Anrdoid, and the android can immediately tell he's a Human from her senses. Once the Android calms down he/she requests that the SI allow them to take them to safety and the SI agrees on the condition he can meet commander white.

Once SI is in the bunker has met Commander white he informs her that just like how androids can back themselves up to a server and come back.

Humanity also has a Server called the Throne of heroes. But the requirements for a human to enter said the server required that the actions of the human to be known through mankind for generations as such very few actually made it to the server.

He then mentions that so long as a single human who has not entered the Server remains on earth they could be brought back to life no matter how many times they may die so long as they know the method to access the server known as the Throne of Heroes.

SI then proceeds to with the help of Yorha gains the required ingredients and goes back down to earth. Starting with Japan sets up a summoning Circle and summons Heroic spirits, connected to the biggest leyline he can find. This summoning however fully incarnates the servant giving them flesh and blood and so no longer needing constant prana from SI. But since the ritual fully incarnates the heroic spirits in takes a huge amount of mana even from the biggest leyline. He waits for an year before summonning in Japan again. In the meantime he goes to other countries to summon Heroic spirits and incarnates them one by one. Slowly taking back the world from the machines.

Every Heroic Spirit is accompanied by Yorha androids ofcourse as for them its a huge Morale boost.

Humanity has sent thier champions down from the moon to fight along side the androids. This will be what the common androids will know.

Senji Muramasa, Kintoki, Miyamoto Musashi (Japan)

Jeanne de Arc, Maria, Napoleon Bonaparte (France)

Arthur(Proto), Merlin(Proto), Sherlock Holmes (Britain)

Leonardo Da Vinci (Italy)

Nikola Tesla, Nightingale, Billy The Kid (USA)

Heracles, Medea, Atalanta (Greece)

Gilgamesh, Enkidu (Uruk)

Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, Helena Blavatsky (Russia)

Karna, Rama, Sita, (India)

Li Shuwen, Xuanzang Sanzang, Nezha (China)

and so on.

(Reincarnated Heroic spirits and Mages are not effected by Maso as their Magic Circuits can process them to turn it into Prana.)

Last edited:
Fgo SI IDEa worm
SI in worm as Greg with SI's Phone.

SI can use FGO APK to summon Servants, and items from it.

SI first takes over ABB using Asian servants after sending Kojiro to help Taylor defeat Lung.

After taking over ABB from the inside he turns in into a force for good.

Defeats E88 using the Valkyrie, Brynhildr, Seigfried, and Chuculain.

Then sents the rest to handle other S Class threats depending on their specialty.

BB to free dragon and destroy the Machine Army.

Sherlock and Shiki to wipe out coil and Noelle.(or fix her)

Kingprotea for Behemoth.

Melt and all Summer servants for Leviathan.

Jeanne and Arturia for the Simurgh.

Lobo and Gorgon for the Nine...

ETC

Fate Shirou/ Archer IDEA
You know that servants power increases the more well know a Heroic Spirit is and how old their legend is?

So here's a Idea.

In the Nasuverse you could name on one hand those who knew Archers' Identity.

Arthur's Legend is around 1500 Years old and She's pretty well known. Even a lot of children know of her as a story told to them.

Strength: B

Agility: B

Endurance: B

Mana: A

Luck: A+

NP: A++

On the other hand, we have Gilgamesh, whose fairly well-known by well educated people, but nowhere even close to Arturia's fame. But his Legend is Much older around 4500 Years old.

Strength: B

Agility: C

Endurance: C

Mana: B

Luck: A

NP: EX

Now we take Archer..Who is literally Heroic Spirit Emiya Shirou. However He's an unknown and almost no one knows him in the Nasuverse. Yet These are his stats.

Strength: D

Agility: C

Endurance: C

Mana: B

Luck: E

NP: ?

Now let's say SOMETHING(up to the author) happens that connects Archer to our world. It's not noticable. Not even Archer would Notice it. Only Zelretch would notice it and that is if he is nearby. And Gilgamesh should he use Sha Naqba Imuru. But even he wont be able to tell where the connection leads to even if he finds it. The connection will be just large enough to strengthen his parameters. After all The six-episode first season of UBW debuted on Netflix on 22 January 2021 and was watched by 57 million subscribers in the first 28 days of its release alone. The number of people who know about Shirou's Legend would from our side probably be at least 100 Million by now. All those people who know his story would likely result in his Parameters increasing at least one letter each.

Strength: C

Agility: B

Endurance: B

Mana: A

Luck: F (His Bad Luck is pretty well known)

NP: ?

Now if Archer uses Reinforcement He might be able to fight Lancer and other servants on equal ground at least. Not to mention he is the only known user of Kanshou and Bakuya which might increase their rank from C rank Noble Phantasms to B rank when he is using them?

His Black Bow Might become an E Rank Noble Phantasm.

Caladbolg II might become A rank even without Archer reinforcing it to the limit and turning it into a Broken Phantasm might increase it's rank to A+.

Of course this has the effect of turning him into a True Heroic Spirit and no longer a Counter Guardian thus outof the clutches of Alaya since he's a geniune heroic spirit now. Alaya can summon him in case of crisis like other Heroic Spirits but no longer can she force him to massacre people.

Last edited:
maybe because of how bad his luck is it could become a personal skill that acts as a debuff instead of lowering the Rank considering F Rank doesn't exist.
Worse would give him Harem/Eroge Protagonist and other meme skills because Shirou for the whole community is a memelord with EX rank Cooking that goes to ridiculous extents. Considering that some versions are Grampa Muramasa and Alter EMIYA, hell most of the players of FGO know him as mommy EMIYA and is basically put like this.

maybe because of how bad his luck is it could become a personal skill that acts as a debuff instead of lowering the Rank considering F Rank doesn't exist.
Worse would give him Harem/Eroge Protagonist and other meme skills because Shirou for the whole community is a memelord with EX rank Cooking that goes to ridiculous extents. Considering that some versions are Grampa Muramasa and Alter EMIYA, hell most of the players of FGO know him as mommy EMIYA and is basically put like this.

Not to mention all the fanfiction made of him. If we only take the most well known one's such as. God Slaying Blade Works, Fate In Time, HV-S01, HV-S02, HV-S03, Man of the Moon, Fate Hammer Time and so on, the amount of different skills in those are fucking ridiculous.

Yeah last I checked this all about Archer EMIYA getting a boost despite being a version of Shirou Emiya he's still distinct enough to be his own character so their's no reason to involve fics about other versions of Shirou Emiya considering how distinct they are.

Emiya given advice by a ROB
"You know, your actions are just further and further cementing yourself in Alaya's clutches."

"Who are you? No.. What are you?" Emiya looked at the bieng infront of him. Nothing except Alaya should be able to reach him here, so who was this? "And what do you mean by that?"

"I meant that the fact you try to kill your past self everytime you are summoned to a grail war is only making it easier for Alaya to control you."

"What?" How? How is his actions in trying to prevent his naive past self from making the stupid mistakes he made a mistake?

"You see everytime you try to kill your past self both of you come to blows, and Shirou improves, but nowhere enough to not require Alaya's help somewhere down the line, So in the time lines where niether Rin, Sakura or Saber is the top of Shirou's Priorities he almost always certainly makes a deal with Alaya to save people. Ofcourse, Alaya takes advantage of this and manipulates the events after so people turn on Shirou so that Alaya gets a new guardian early."

As the bieng infront of him spoke things started to add up. How the poeple he fought for turned on him so suddely, and why Rin left him to die. Alaya was behind it.

"But there is a way for you to free yourself."

"That's impossible, you just told me my actions have cemented myself further in Alaya's control!"

"Yes, unlike what you have tried to do eveytime you are summonned in a grail war. Do not try to kill your past self."

"But-"

"I just said that, that's the reason your situation is getting worse. Instead, protect your past self, when you are summonned to a fifth grail war next time, perhaps if you can afford to train him and bring him upto speed with what you know about magi and teach him as much as you can."

"Why would I do that?" Emiya scoffed.

"Because that will decrease the chances of Shirou asking for Alaya's help greatly and a chance for a Shirou to Join the throne of heroes without Alaya's aid. After all the reason you still have the minute control that you have when you are deployed is because there are a few Shirou's who made it to the throne by themselves."

"So the more Shirou's make in to the throne without Alaya's aid the more freedom iI get when I am deployed?"

"Indeed, Eventually you might even be completly freed, but even if that doesn't happen a day will come where Alaya cannot simply command your body as it wishes and can only request you to take care of a threat. When that day comes, how you handle the threat will be upto you, whether you masacre everyone or only take care of the threat and save everyone else."

Acher was silent for a moment before he asked something.

"What do you get from this?"

"What else? All I want is entertainment, like all Gods do. Take care of youreself, my favourite heroic spirit!" And then the bieng dissapeared.

"Ofcourse a god would want entertainment what else did I expect...wait what did it mean by favourite."

Archer felt dread. Being the favorite of a god was definitely not a good thing.

Hopefully this god was reasaonable, given that he showed him a way to turn his Hell around.

DXD Issei begins to hate women 1
"If you want to blame someone, blame God for giving you a sacred Gear."

Now Issei understood.

He understood that women are dishonest creatures, never to be trusted, one thing they say will often mean something else entirely.

And they were people who would resolve to violence instead of words should it suit them.

They say they wanted to be treated equally, but they simply wanted to be given preferential treatment.

There were a perhaps a very few exceptions to this rule.

Such as his Mother, who was honest as they come.

Last night had been a wake up call for him, as if he had suddenly snapped back to reality, why was his past self obessed over breasts anyway?

They were just globs of fat. He could not see what was so attractive about a pair of fat they would just slow them down and would merely be extra weight on the body.

He looked around his room and all the "magazines" in it.

No matter how long he gazed at them he didn't feel a spec of arousal or excitement. Truly, his previous self was illlogical to the extreme.

They needed to be removed, perhaps he can sell them and get something more useful?

Then again, how did he survive a spear to the stomach? Last night was definitely not a dream considering the hole in his shirt, which meant something else is going on. Something he had to find out.

Mind made up, Issei got up and got ready preparing for the day. He would keep an eye out for any clues.

(Break Time)

Issei sat in his table with his head down completely tired, perhaps blood loss was the cause of this lethargy?

Regardless he found one clue. His acquaintances Motohama and Matsuda, do not recall the "being" who stabbed me yesterday.

So there is somekind of memory erasure involved? Men In Black? No that was a Movie...but He couldn't discount the possibility of such technology existing, after all technology in the military/gorvenment is usually decades ahead of what the public have before they declassify something, if they ever do so.

He took out a piece of paper and began to list down his theories and observations.

"So you coming issei?" Matsuda asked interrupting his writing

"Where?" Issei Inquired.

"I found a new place." Motohama whispered

"Not interested." Issei flat out denied.

"What?" The duo was unable to believe their ears.

By this time people in class started paying attention.

"I said, I am not interested." issei Repeated.

"Issei my man! You okay?" "Yeah, man this is not like you."

"Ofcourse, other than feeling a little sluggish I am currently in perfect health." Issei tried to reassure them.

"But you said no? You never say no."

Issei's felt irriteted, could they not leave him alone, they could go and do it themselves if they wished, its not like they actually cared about him anyways. "Go and enjoy yourself, I have no desire to stare the globs of fat that are on women's chests that are on even more violent, dishonest and hypocritical women." Issei spat aside.

Gasps echoed around the class. Issei continued. "I have no idea what past me was thinking or why he even liked them in the first place." Grumbling Issei stood up and left the class passing by Kiba who was about to enter the class, unable to stand the scene anymore.

Kiba was about to call out to Issei but the classes atmosphere indicated that something was very wrong.

Kiba excused himself and inquired what had happened... and eventually noticed a piece crumpled up of paper on Issei's desk....

As he began to read through it various emotions passed through him. "Buchou definitely needs to see this. This is not good."

• Do not trust Women, allmost all are dishonet, spiteful, and Hypocrytes.
  • The "bieng" was possibly a rougue, super soldier of some kind?
  • The "bieng" said to blame "GOD" for giving me a "Sacred Gear?"
  • Who is "God" referring to? One of the Top brass? A scientist?
  • Also, what was the "Sacred Gear" that she was talking about, was something implanted in me as a test when I was young?
  • Perhaps what ever it was had grown too dangerous? And the Super soldier was not a rogue agent but someone sent to take him out before he could activate the device within him?
  • "Gear" indicated it was possibly mechanical in nature. If so how could it grow?
  • Could he perhaps activate it? If so how? Was it powered by electricity? Unlikely, but possible, the bioelectricity in his body was extremely small but a microelectronic device could use it. What ever it was, is more likely to be powered by body heat or use the glucose in his blood as fuel. ATP? Possible.
  • What was the device even supposed to do anyways? GPS? No that would deserve the kind of response he got. Definitely a weapon of some kind. Now a Question remains, was it a Biological weapon or a mechanical weapon. More likely a biological weapon considering it needed to be put in a person to function. If it is a mechanical or a electrical weapon how does it grow?
  • But why kill instead of extracting the weapon? They clearly had memory erasing technology if his "Acquaintances" conditions were any indication. So they could have removed it from him and then make him forget it. The fact they didn't indicated something.
  • Who saved him? And why? What do they gain? Perhaps the one who saved me was a rougue faction? What do they gain? LIkely an attempt to gain my loyalty. Since I doubt if I was bleeding out for too long I would have died. Meaning they were also watching me. Likely they wanted to gain my gratitude and use what ever weapon is within my body. Which means the weapon doesn't just require me to be alive, but requires my consent, perhaps only I can control it.
  • Need to find more clues.

Last edited:
I don't really get the hating woman point, he regularly sexually harassed woman, and now after getting his heart played with he decides all woman are evil? Are we really really supposed to feel sorry for him when we know how he regularly behaves.

I really do like how Issei jumps to the whole secret government conspiracy thing, it would be funny if he keeps using sci-fi logic when confronted with magic and fantasy.

I think this is meant to be crack, so we're meant to find him funny/ridiculous rather than sympathetic
I don't really get the hating woman point, he regularly sexually harassed woman, and now after getting his heart played with he decides all woman are evil? Are we really really supposed to feel sorry for him when we know how he regularly behaves.

I would agree with you if he was pranked, dumped or even made fun of, but he was KILLED. That kind of Trauma changes a person.

Also this is supposed to be an IF, where the Trauma raynare had inflicted on Issei is not suppressed and pushed to the back with more pervy moments like with cannon issei. You can tell, that cannon issei has an impact especially how he completely ignores any signal given to him by any of the girls who are interested in him. Unlike other harem protagonists where the protagonist is more dense than a literal blackhole, issei isn't dense, his trauma gives him a fear of starting a relationship that could end up in him being betrayed again.

Last edited:
Fate Zero Villian insert idea.
Self insert in the universe as Zouken matou but with master Roshi skills and the power and internal body.

Set before Kariya comes back just after Tokiomi leaves after giving Sakura to the Matous.

Considering the normal power level of a human is 5, anf master Roshis power level at the start of DBZ is 180 without his bulked up form, Id say master Roshi's speed and power would be around Rank B-, probably A in bulked up form.

So Zouken SI should be able to fight one on one against servants.

Last edited:
Back