Imagine a meeting of the ToF Vistas and they argue about who is the craziest ToF protagonists.
The main problem is they're all very consistent with their own internal logic. I'd probably have to give it to Addy since she's the most likely to go 'hold my beer milkshake' and then do something stupid.
So, mutant rats or ROUS?

Taylor can or cannot detect them?

Fleas, vermin, mites on them?
Yeah she can track bugs that are on them. Taylor OP.
can some please give this girl some fucking adderall
Like that would help :3
I have one of those strange questions that have probably been answered a thousand times, but I don't see an answer for. Also because it hasn't come up yet...

If Addy is running around as two or more people when the time comes to change specialties... what happens? Do they each get to choose their own specialty? Does the quickest one get to pick and all the other ones heckle and throw popcorn at her? Can one swap, and the others stay on the original specialty until it's timer runs out?
Reality Lens wouldn't differentiate and see each Addy as unique, so the specialty of each currently active Addy would change to the new specialty. I'm basing it on Fenja/Menja, since they both have identical powers due to being identical twins and their shard being unable to tell between them.
Interestingly enough if two or more Addys were in physical contact with each other and one/all of them were to second trigger we could get a Case 70 situation, though that's more of a 'huh that's interesting' kind of thing rather than something that may happen in-story.

To Addy (and me I guess) the body is just part of you. If you can make it better then do so.
Yeah, the body is a container for you. Why not improve the container?

Here are a few typos:

Though, of course, since most of these are Addy's POV, it could be you want to leave them for "realism" or whatever...

I've been coordinating with the rest of my friends to throw her a surprise party for her at Anna's house for whenever is convenient
Too many "her"s

Sure, I just have to figure out how to get ungrounded by then.
I think it actually works better with out the "Sure," but that may just be me...

I should probably be concerned that a mind-raping Enmdbringer is the only one who truly appreciates my genius, but it's probablyu because Simmy has OP precog powers
Enmdbringer
probablyu

he's already had Leviathan try kill me before
try TO kill

rather than lie here in bed and feel sorry for myself how nobody appreciates me
myself ABOUT how
-or-
myself BECAUSE nobody

Essentially I'm going to be pulling the same sort of cheese the more munchniny Artificer players do.
munchniny

this line of thought it simple
thought is simple

then at least I can always be able to escape from Cauldron
I'll always

Oh and also some the OP magitech stuff
some OF the

And stop interrupting me when I'm getting my munchinry on.
munchinry

Hmm, and how lethal should I make it.
it?

the Faceless shifted from my own natural form
my NORMAL form
(Addy's form is anything but natural at this point, and by some definitions wouldn't have been ever since she woke up in WORM)
But, given this is Addy's POV, this is probably the quibble I have least standing on... but either way, the "own" is redundant.

Last edited:
Sorry to preform necromancy.

Just found this, and my hateboner for PRT just forced me to comment on the chapter where the MC got strong-armed by the PRT into the wards. And, honestly, given how... unstable the MC is, I am mildly disturbed to find that I would have been more spiteful in her shoes.

Since, with the Vitae chamber, there would be a golden opportunity to shit all over the PRT's PR, with the wards announcement press conference. Just state that 'they are strong arming a kid into servitude for the crime of self defense against kidnapping, torture and murder. And this is my opinion on such arrangements!'

*Null lance own head off in front of the cameras*

*Pop out of Vitae Vat laughing like the maniac you are, and traumatize Lisa again.*

Last edited:
Biotinker powers and potentially a ToF jump to Yu-Gi-Oh?

I have a tiny question to ask: is it possible to engineer carnivorous plants (and a couple trap-using insects) to create cute little girl avatars, and give them the propensity to trap baddies in holes?

Imagine the Traptrix girls all over Brockton Bay. Hilarity would definitely ensue.

@Nitramy -- The author was last seen two and a half years ago.

Why are people poking this corpse-thread? I know necro isn't strictly against this forum's rules but this is gauche.

Back