I, Trailblazer (Honkai: Star Rail/Disco Elysium)

How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a good physique so we should probably go melee. Making March wait several minutes and then not picking up a weapon would be kind of a dick move so...

[X] Seek the blade that seeks you.

Obvious choice. Nothing worth having is entirely free, but if the blade wants our blood, we'll, there is probably some where we were just laying.
"...That's true. Arlan from the Security Department lost contact in the vicinity, and he matches the description." He gives another glance at you, then shakes his head slightly. "March, take Stelle here and go back to the Master Control Zone. I'll ensure Arlan's safety."
Minion get?

If we do end up getting the sword, there's a good chance we're going to be considered that one weirdo that's best friends with their weapon and acts as if it's alive, with no one knowing that the sword actually is alive and craves blood.

Oh! The HSR forum has actually made up a few posts about this concept! While we never felt like doing a whole quest, we definitely have a few snippets.
Mr @CryoIce, have a thought for your trouble:
Thought Gained: Human Raccoon
"The great Tatalov once walked the same path as you. Among hundreds of trashcans, he alone inspected them with tender loving care. The delight and the caress, found upon the envelope of a bag's plastic encystment -- or the iron sheen of their second skin, you don't discriminate -- is a blessing few can enjoy. Why is that? Perhaps, Tatalov's time has truly passed..."

Effects:
Requires 6h 17m research time.
  • -1 AUTHORITY: Scrounging among the trash.
  • +1 INLAND EMPIRE: Tatalov's mysteries.

I feel suitably prophetic, being the one who suggested that the Trailblazer would be a shoe-in for DE and being the author of this very excerpt - which MrKermie got from my post in the HSR thread.

Stabby stab! Yay! This can't possibly end badly! Especially considering the other people who wield a blade are Blade and Jingliu. This should be fun.
Also, sorry to @AbyssRay. Forgot to credit you on the thought, my bad.

[X] These fists of fury are ready for action.

Nothing could be cooler than kung fu. Let's see if we have some.

Now I'm starting to think about how the stellaron would enhance each weapon. Cuz with the bat it covered us in White lightning. I imagine for the gun it would just be one super powerful shot, with the fists it would probably do the same thing with the bat but just enhance our punches, with the sword it might do something with its love for blood but I don't know, and who knows what the orb would do.

If we do end up getting the sword, there's a good chance we're going to be considered that one weirdo that's best friends with their weapon and acts as if it's alive, with no one knowing that the sword actually is alive and craves blood.

Blade calls himself a weapon and Stelle just gets up in his face and says

"Can you hear them too!?!"

Now I'm starting to think about how the stellaron would enhance each weapon. Cuz with the bat it covered us in White lightning. I imagine for the gun it would just be one super powerful shot, with the fists it would probably do the same thing with the bat but just enhance our punches, with the sword it might do something with its love for blood but I don't know, and who knows what the orb would do.
That is a point to think about, yes. None of the options are going to screw you over, I'm not that mean(yet).

(semi)seriously tho, what meager knowledge I have of honkai tells me that if I wanna see Stelle get an incredibly silly sister, I should vote for the orb. Wisdom of the phoenix, all that.

(semi)seriously tho, what meager knowledge I have of honkai tells me that if I wanna see Stelle get an incredibly silly sister, I should vote for the orb. Wisdom of the phoenix, all that.
I will freely admit I have no idea what this means, unfortunately. My knowledge of Honkai Impact 3rd is incredibly limited.

I will freely admit I have no idea what this means, unfortunately. My knowledge of Honkai Impact 3rd is incredibly limited.
There are balls that fuse with people and become their evil twins. Generally, but not always, sharing headspace with whoever ate the ball.

This is not a very correct explanation, but it'll suffice. It mostly ends well, except when it doesn't.

There are balls that fuse with people and become their evil twins. Generally, but not always, sharing headspace with whoever ate the ball.

This is not a very correct explanation, but it'll suffice. It mostly ends well, except when it doesn't.

Ah, thanks for the explanation! I will say this orb unfortunately does not do that, but now I kind of wish it did.

Back