I, Trailblazer (Honkai: Star Rail/Disco Elysium)

How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[X] Start researching

[X] Wander the streets.

[X] <Shivers> Broken cogwheels spin ever round, heedless of the futility of their disconnected mechanisms. To blaze a trail is not to walk the path already trodden. Disregard the streets, the sunlight. Take to the alleys and hop the fences, follow the beating of that which some may call your heart as it echoes its sibling.

[X] Search the trash cans.

[X] Hold off, for now.
[X] Wander the streets.
[X] acquire a map of the city and discretely inquire about the architecture, attempting to find out if there is anything bellow it.
[X] Check out that "potential lead", not just for the baked goods, but to buy a local something nice and ply them for "Gossip" on persons of interest in the city.

[X] Start researching
[X] <Shivers> Broken cogwheels spin ever round, heedless of the futility of their disconnected mechanisms. To blaze a trail is not to walk the path already trodden. Disregard the streets, the sunlight. Take to the alleys and hop the fences, follow the beating of that which some may call your heart as it echoes its sibling.

[X] Start researching.

[X]<Electrochemistry> ...or we could go find a bar, or a club?

This seems like it could lead to some fun leads in the investigation!

BTW do teleportation points exist in-universe? I vaguely remember them being acknowledged in the game as something nobody but Trailblazers use

That is something I've been pondering on for a while, and while I'm still not fully certain if I'm going to allow them, if I do it will be after a world is cleared. (Something about the Stellaron interfering, maybe?)
They are canonical, IIRC, but they aren't quite so simple to deploy as walking up to them. Its how Belobogians can visit other planets without spacelift. You probably need a Space Anchor at both entry and exit point.

We can assume that they hadn't had the time to deploy any Space Anchors in Belobog part 1 since they are running from crisis to crisis, aside from the single one on the snow plains, and they certainly aren't lugging those around in the underworld.

The Luofu ones are probably desynched by the Stellaron and need recalibration. Penacony has a Stellaron but Space Anchors seem to work fine(since you can invite Luofu people on a simple enough day trip that Bailu could do it)

Last edited:
[X] Start researching.

[X] Wander the streets.
[X] Chat up with some people nearby.

Adhoc vote count started by CryoIce on Apr 29, 2024 at 10:00 PM, finished with 50 posts and 38 votes.

Vote finished: Chapter 8
Scheduled vote count started by CryoIce on Apr 28, 2024 at 4:48 AM, finished with 51 posts and 38 votes.

Lemme try and sort that out for you

Researching the Thought: 26 votes for, 10 votes against

25 votes to wandering the streets
13 votes to listen to Shivers and go explore
6 votes to look into trash cans
4 votes to check out bars and clubs
3 votes to get a map and ask about the underworld
3 votes to visit the bakery in order to exchange food for gossip
3 votes to find a gym
2 votes to look for a place to squat in
2 votes to talk to random people
1 vote for treasure-hunting
1 vote to look for a "fancy building"
1 vote to check out newspapers

I think that sums it up. Good luck pulling this together into a coherent update?

Last edited:
You can split the votes into categories using the additional brackets. For example:

[] [Research] Start research.
[] [Investigation] Wander the streets.

This way in the Vote Tally, the results will be divided between categories and not mix with each other. It should especially help, if there will be several different votes with write-ins in one update.

Last edited:
You should probably add Himiko, Arlan and Asta to the "companion" list, since they all have Rank 1 with us.

Lemme try and sort that out for you

I think that sums it up. Good luck pulling this together into a coherent update?
My belated thanks.

I'm quite happy with how the vote turned out, we got some good write-ins!
Chapter will take a decent bit longer than the previous ones, but it will also be longer to make up for that.

Thanks to everyone for the votes!

You know it took me this long to realize why the Mc's are infatuated with trash cans, then I remembered their past
She was living in the streets before Kafka picked her up like the Raccoon they are
And now it makes sense, just old memories piercing through most likely

You know it took me this long to realize why the Mc's are infatuated with trash cans, then I remembered their past
She was living in the streets before Kafka picked her up like the Raccoon they are
And now it makes sense, just old memories piercing through most likely
Is that actually canon from somewhere or from a fanfic? I thought the past was
being an artificial human human stellaron host that was raised by Kafka & the other stellaron hunters. That's the biggest read we got out of the Q&A with Kafka on the Luofu

Is that actually canon from somewhere or from a fanfic? I thought the past was
being an artificial human human stellaron host that was raised by Kafka & the other stellaron hunters. That's the biggest read we got out of the Q&A with Kafka on the Luofu
Yeah Stelle/Caelus are canonically an artificial human made by the SHs to host a stellaron. That almost definitely came from a fanfic, probably one from before that quest came out but maybe not. Maybe this is one of the times someone thought one of the lies was true and built a whole story off that in their heads, Aeons know I've seen that before

Last edited:
Ah, the companion tab is for those currently with you. As of right now, on Jarilo-VI, that is Nameless, March, and Dan Heng. It's there for a quicker access to your currently active companion perks.
Ah, I see, I see. Thank you.

Edit: Oh, I can finally post normally. Took moderation long enough.

Back