How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're loose in Belabog now you say?

Trashcans imminent.

[X] Start researching.
[x] Wander the streets.

iirc people can go out into the wastes - Lynx certainly does - it's the Fragmentum bits that are off-limits. It's just generally seen as weird and risky between the environmental hazards and how little is actually out there.

[X]<Physical Instrument> Surely, there's a gym somewhere in this place. Maybe the soldiers in front of that huge building know where to get stronger?
[X]<Electrochemistry> ...or we could go find a bar, or a club?
[ ]<Logic> ...that tiny lady in front of the fountain seems to be teaching a gaggle of children. It's possible she could tell us something important.
[X] Start researching.

Write-ins!

Edit:
[X] <Shivers> Broken cogwheels spin ever round, heedless of the futility of their disconnected mechanisms. To blaze a trail is not to walk the path already trodden. Disregard the streets, the sunlight. Take to the alleys and hop the fences, follow the beating of that which some may call your heart as it echoes its sibling.

Last edited:
[X] Start researching.
[X] Wander the streets.
[X] Search the trash cans.

There's always something in the trash.

[X]<Electrochemistry> ...or we could go find a bar, or a club?

Last edited:
[ ] <Shivers> Broken cogwheels spin ever round, heedless of the futility of their disconnected mechanisms. To blaze a trail is not to walk the path already trodden. Disregard the streets, the sunlight. Take to the alleys and hop the fences, follow the beating of that which some may call your heart as it echoes its sibling.

@CryoIce Is this something I could vote?

He walks off, with purpose in his steps. You have until the evening, and that leaves you around 6 hours…

Astral Express babysitters leave day old infant girl to fend for herself for 6 hours. Outrageous.

BTW do teleportation points exist in-universe? I vaguely remember them being acknowledged in the game as something nobody but Trailblazers use

Setting that aside, walking past the easy plot hooks puts us in a weird spot but I guess I don't mind. What are our immediate priorities? In the long run we want to get to the Underworld, solve the Stellaron problem and have fun. To fulfill these goals we'll need a base, supplies, information and connections/friends.

The Jarilo Stellaron likely knows we're around but we haven't made contact with the authorities or advertised that we're extraterrestrials, so Cocolia doesn't have our physical description yet, but it's possible that'll change if we draw too much attention.

Unless @CryoIce says otherwise I'm assuming our space credits might not be accepted currency here, so money is something we'll have to get through unconventional methods given that keeping a job isn't exactly a good use of our time. If that's not the case I'll probably change my vote.

Here are my ideas:

[X] We need a place to stay, so let's go looking for a place to squat in.
[X] Finding abandoned valuables to pawn off (and someone to pawn things off to) or returning lost pets and items for a reward would help address our lack of funds.
[X] Ask around for a gym so we can really stretch our limbs and test our physical limits. Maybe we'll meet some people too.

[X] Hold off, for now.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems credits are accepted in Belobog. Still gonna stick to this vote though, I want to go treasure-hunting.

honkai-star-rail.fandom.com

Shield (Item)

Shield is Jarilo-VI's world currency, used to purchase items from the Underground Shop, located in Boulder Town. As of Version 1.6, 8040 Shields are obtainable in-game.

After a long era of blockades, the Overworld and Underworld denizens of Belobog have developed vastly different standards for currency. The current exchange rate of shield to credits is now 1:50... Speaking of, why are credits still an official currency of Belobog? It seems people have already forgotten the answer to this question.

Last edited:
[X] Hold off, for now.
I definitely want to do this at some point, but we just zombied through an entire briefing, better keep our head in he game for now.

[X] Wander the streets.
We have big Shivers numbers, shivers loves this shit, feed the beast!

[X] Try and find some big "fancy" buildings; even if you can't get in, you'll know where to go if you need to contact someone "important". Rhetoric is grumbling something about the bourgeoise?

Last edited:
[X] Hold off, for now.
[X] Wander the streets.
[X] We need a place to stay, so let's go looking for a place to squat in.
[X] Search for old newspapers.

[X] Start researching.

We are not going to fight for at least several updates, so no time like right now.

That's Stelle, so there is only one true answer. This is literally the Best part of Belobog.

Can't wait for Inland Empire to give each can even more personality, than they had in canon.

[X] <Shivers> Broken cogwheels spin ever round, heedless of the futility of their disconnected mechanisms. To blaze a trail is not to walk the path already trodden. Disregard the streets, the sunlight. Take to the alleys and hop the fences, follow the beating of that which some may call your heart as it echoes its sibling.

Last edited:
[X] Wander the street

I uncwrtain of whether to head for it now or wait, but I am certain of one thing.

It's Trash Can Time.

@CryoIce Is this something I could vote?
It is! I'm not really going to veto much other than the outlandish.

BTW do teleportation points exist in-universe? I vaguely remember them being acknowledged in the game as something nobody but Trailblazers use
That is something I've been pondering on for a while, and while I'm still not fully certain if I'm going to allow them, if I do it will be after a world is cleared. (Something about the Stellaron interfering, maybe?)

Last edited:
It is! I'm not really going to veto much other than the outlandish.
Nice.

[X] Start researching.
[X] Chatup with some people nearby.

[X] Start researching
Love that we are entering back into the proper self discovery of disco elysium.

[X] Start researching.
[X] Wander the streets.

But when do we get to pick out absurd outfits and accessories in true Disco fashion?

[X] Start researching.
It has its effects hidden. We MUST press the button.

[X] Wander the streets.
Yay for percentile dice random encounters!

[X] acquire a map of the city and discretely inquire about the architecture, attempting to find out if there is anything bellow it.
[X] Check out that "potential lead", not just for the baked goods, but to buy a local something nice and ply them for "Gossip" on persons of interest in the city.

Also, holy frick, 30 reactions on this chapter? Was everyone just at home this weekend or did everyone want to see the result of the Kafka vote?

Back