Fledgling Deity Quest

Voting is open
Psykers tend to have different brains, yes. Psionics is the tenth Empowerment. Functionally, it's weirder Psykery. Literally, as it's a blending of Reality and the Strangers' Wyrd.
Psionics brains must be also be different.

Have we found all Empowerment, or are there still secret ones? I remembered the hybrid ones, you mentioned, and we haven´t unlocked them in an update.

I wonder how people would see one of Leto´s High Priest?

I think, a normal person would see them as an extremelly attractive/beautiful person. Though I wonder, if beings that can detect supernatural would see them as very strange, or like a humanoid abomination.

I think some of Saya no Uta music could fit that.

Psionics brains must be also be different.

Have we found all Empowerment, or are there still secret ones? I remembered the hybrid ones, you mentioned, and we haven´t unlocked them in an update.

I wonder how people would see one of Leto´s High Priest?

I think, a normal person would see them as an extremelly attractive/beautiful person. Though I wonder, if beings that can detect supernatural would see them as very strange, or like a humanoid abomination.

I think some of Saya no Uta music could fit that.

Just the hybrids.

Supernatural people would probably view them like icebergs combined with the looming shadow of something else(Leto) behind them.

Some questions.

Since Daleks exterminate anything that isn´t a Dalek. If for some reason a lot of them were the gain random Empowerments, would the normal Daleks try to exterminate them, would they be tolerated, or the main Daleks won´t care and would try to give the rest of the population Empowerment?

What are the choices we have made, that caught you by surprise?

Do Moral Guardians still have the same level of soft power that they have in real life (being obnixious, and convenient supporters for politicians), or did these groups managed to piss off the wrong groups?
-------------
April Fools is comming, and I only have ideas.
  • The characters act like a parody/satire (Miko only speakin in L33T lingo or similar things, The Emperor acting like his TTS counterpart). Leto being the only sane being.
  • The quest being writen like a current CW show.
    • Or Teen Titan Go.
  • Maybe like those 80´s cartoons. A pestiche, or Affectionate Parody

Some questions.

Since Daleks exterminate anything that isn´t a Dalek. If for some reason a lot of them were the gain random Empowerments, would the normal Daleks try to exterminate them, would they be tolerated, or the main Daleks won´t care and would try to give the rest of the population Empowerment?

What are the choices we have made, that caught you by surprise?

Do Moral Guardians still have the same level of soft power that they have in real life (being obnixious, and convenient supporters for politicians), or did these groups managed to piss off the wrong groups?
-------------
April Fools is comming, and I only have ideas.
  • The characters act like a parody/satire (Miko only speakin in L33T lingo or similar things, The Emperor acting like his TTS counterpart). Leto being the only sane being.
  • The quest being writen like a current CW show.
    • Or Teen Titan Go.
  • Maybe like those 80´s cartoons. A pestiche, or Affectionate Parody

Civil war. Old Doctor Who had that between Davros and the Emperor.

I kind of expected there to be a lot fewer Omakes, if that counts.

Eh, they've never really had as much power as they like to pretend. Like obnoxious Twitter people, they're loud, but they're a Paper Tiger.

April´s Fools Day omake snips. (A try).

1.) Legal absurdety.
Leto was minding, their own business, when suddenly, a strange being appeared.

Being: "Hello divine being, I come with a subponea."

Leto:"...what?"

Being: "You are being sued, because your realm is doing copyright infrigthment."

Leto: "Who!?"

Being: "I´m forbidden with giving an answer."

The being dissolved into nothing, leaving Leto asking, what the hell happened.

Meanwhile in Commorragh, Asdrubel Vect was laughing (like the piece of shit, he is) because his patent/copyright trolling tactics were a big success.

--------------
2.)
Miko is formed in the checkout line alongside Linda, because they are buying a new game that came recently, when suddenly seberal annoyances appeared.

Annoyance 1: "Don´t buy, that thing is going to take you to hell."
Annoyance 2: "That is communist crap."
Annoyance 3: "That game is offensive."

They were tied up like the crazies they were.

------------
3.) A con about having increased senses, and intelligence.

Miko was returning very late into the night to her room, because she decided to explore the city, and train a bit, she was preparing to get to sleep, but suddenly...

[Insert Let´s Get It On by Marvin Gaye]

Miko: ¨Ugh¨

--------------------
4) Another annoyence for Leto.

Leto was praparing to directly help Fallout Earth, when suddenly a strange manifestation of the status quo appeared.

(*) Traduction of its senseless tantrums

Being: (No if civilization, the setting will be ruined.)

Leto: ¨Hello?¨

Being: (Ignores Leto existance, and continues the tantrum).

Leto: ¨Ugh, a Solipistic being.¨

Leto also noticed that other supernatural beings where hiding, and it wasn´t because of fear. They also noticed that the being, was rtrying to retcons things that would brings things back to post apocalyptic felling, and also creating stronger being against his High Priests.

Leto: ¨Fuck.¨

----------------
The only jokes, I could only think right now. Maybe I could expand it

Last edited:
Okay, second job has been absolute murder on my schedule, but I am working on this.

According to the creator of EBF, the maximum value for most of the game's stuff is 2,147,483,647. Things like EXP totals not withstanding. The Steroids in the games offer permanent +% bonuses to the values of the Stats(HP, MP, Attack, Defense, Magic Attack, Magic Defense, Accuracy, Evasion) which means that they can be used to offer a X21,474,836.47 buff to all of those parameters outside the game, and they work off your base. Evasion seems to equate to mobility, as the tendency for RPGs to involve both sides just standing there and taking turns attacking is actually happening in-universe, with Evasion being sidesteps and the like, so I can see it being a general speed buff.

Giving someone who can lift 20 pounds a X21 million buff pushes them to 420 million pounds. The Empire State Building is about 800 million, for comparison. As it's an RPG, Equipment buffs are accounted for, meaning it also buffs equipment you're using, so long as you're using it at least. Meaning that, say, Sydney/Might Halo with this gets a buff to her Orbs' capabilities. Presumably X21 million to MP boosts the energy gauge on the Orbs, for example.

Naturally, AN, or rather Anticoder, will be taking advantage. Someone who started off at, say, 100 megatons would be promoted to 2.1 petatons. A singular petaton asteroid would basically scour multicellular life from Earth, though the fireball would take a while to actually kill everyone off, so we'd have plenty of time to see the wall of fire coming, we just couldn't do anything about it. The Chicxulub Impactor (the dinosaur killer) is estimated at around 100 teratons, so a petaton is an order of magnitude worse.

Voting is open
Back