Should Broly have LSSJ from Game Start?

• Yeah, it's in his character to have it!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, it would break the fabric of the game!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Space pods converge on a small, seemingly harmless planet called Mars, a planet just a few weeks away from the target planet of Earth.
Right so I'm assuming this 'Mars' is in another start system because Saiyan space pods are fast. If it was the Mars in Earth's system, then that'd be more accurately hours.

Just saying.

Vegeta: Vegeta Has Feelings Too
Vegeta has Feelings too.

The first emotion Prince Vegeta feels when told he is to finally join the ranks of the Frieza force is eagerness.

He is finally being recognised as an adult, a warrior worthy of the Saiyan Race! He will fight battles against real opponents, ones of strength at the forefront of great armies rather than be forced to be content with the deaths of weaklings as an Oozaru, his great ape form treading over mountains of the dead and sending ruined cities crumbling to the ground.

He has been specifically selected for this opportunity, to bring honor and glory to his people and to show his father that he is worthy enough to be his son. He trains extra hard in those coming weeks, ready to give a good impression, preparing himself for his first true mission.

The second emotion he feels is despair, lamenting from orbit as he watches his world burn from afar.

His race gone, his species practically extinct. No-one but he appears to mourn their passing. Distant fragments might still live, his brother lost to distant exile, his...mentor Nappa a broken man, only able to see the next battle, the next killing, the next death. Part of himself died with the rest of the Saiyans, before Vegeta was even able to identify its existence.

The third thing he feels is fear, living under the boot of a tyrant.

He has seen what happens to those who step out of line, who fail, who grow too weak to be of use to the Ice Demon. If they are lucky, their death is quick on the end of a single energy bolt, cast from a pointed finger. If they are unlucky, Dodoria is allowed to have some fun. The laughter that surrounds them is mocking, sneering glances from the Ginyu force like the greatest race in the galaxy was but something disgusting they accidentally stepped on. A foul stain on the bottom of their boots they have to wipe off. He would kill them all if he could, but he can't.

No-one can save him. Nappa would die in a instant against the least of their enemies. Raditz barely qualifies as even a low class of warrior, only just breaking into a mere thousand with his power level, content to whine and grumble rather than test himself and commit to a risk. A brave man dies once, a coward a thousand times. Anyone who uttered that saying clearly had no idea on how imaginative Frieza could be.

He has to save himself, to grow stronger, better, to prove to all of creation that forgetting the Saiyan's, that dismissing his people and most importantly, Prince Vegeta would be the costliest mistake they ever made. To burn brighter and hotter than any flame in history. To wipe that satisfied smirk from Frieza's face with the impact of his fist.

The final thing he feels is hatred.

I'm gonna flesh out the IC opener quite a bit, but it won't be different from what I posted before. Keep posted on that.

"Earth."

The Ice demon pronounced it E-Are-Th, but the Saiyans he was talking to (In separate meetings, mind you) knew better.

"All of the groups I have sent there so far have failed to produce results; Not to mention, there was the presence of another Saiyan on the planet."
"I want you to go there and wipe out all of its species."
"Yes, ESPECIALLY the dinosaurs."
"And the Space Duck. Stop asking questions before I kill you."
"Then, you shall report it and sell it. See if you can get that Saiyan on your side, however. He seems to be quite powerful..."

And with that, Vegeta, Nappa, Bardock, Gine, Raditz, Tarble, and Gure were sent off to Earth by Freeza.
*looks at own backstory*

...Yeah I'm gonna ignore this, if only because if Tarble met Frieza he'd be dead.

Ok, I am thinking of joining.

But I am stuck between Paragus and Turles.

One had a much more fleshed out moveset and set I can use and is also a decent character.
The other can make Broly's LSSJ not want to kill you when getting in its way.
The last part is just a fear that I get when I hear LSSJ Broly.

Oh and don't worry, its no mind control like in canon, just a device that, lets Broly stay in control and by that I mean makes it easier to do so.

Last edited:
Oh and don't worry, its no mind control like in canon, just a device that, lets Broly stay in control and by that I mean makes it easier to do so.

I believe Brolys responce would be summed up as

"Father, you have a crown. I have an airlock and only one of us can breathe in space."

Ok, I am thinking of joining.

But I am stuck between Paragus and Turtles.

One had a much more fleshed out moveset and set I can use and is also a decent character.
The other can make Broly's LSSJ not want to kill you when getting in its way.
The last part is just a fear that I get when I hear LSSJ Broly.

You might want to read @Sucal 's Broly sheet first. Since among other things, Broly does not have the LSSJ form yet, or even regular SSJ.

Also, it's "Turles" not "Turtles".

Name of Saiyan chosen: Turles

Appearance:

Transformations:
OozarLike all Saiyans with a tail, Turles can transform into a Great Ape at the sight of a full moon (or similar sources).

Abilities: (Put any special abilities here. Every character has Power Ball at Game Start. Abilities and Moves work on a specific system.
Basically, there are... some number of ranks:
Incompetent, Poor, Unpromising, Unlearned, Competent, Talented, Exceptional, Elite, and Legendary.
Incompetent, Poor, and Unpromising give negatives to checks made (-4, -2, and -1, respectively), while Unlearned is "neutral" (it is the "halfway decent but not great" rank), and higher levels grant bonuses (+1, +2, +4, +6, and +10, for Competent, Talented, Exceptional, Elite, and Legendary, respectively).
It's hard to suck so bad that you drop yourself in a black hole. That's on purpose. This is Team Saiyan, not Team Fail.)
Flight - It lets you fly, nuff said.
Power Ball - Make a sphere that radiates light like the moon, allowing transformation into the Oozaru form if you have a Saiyan tail.
Finger Beam – An energy blast he fires it from his index and middle fingertips.
Trained Tail: Turles has trained his body to the point that someone grabbing, manhandling, or even damaging his tail will not cripple him.
Warrior - Although a low class warrior, Turles is no armature himself, while not the best at what he does, he can do it and do it with, mostly reasonable levels of competency.

Equipment:
Scouter: Everyone has a Scouter, anyone worth his Saiyan blood that is.
Saiyan Armor: Its armor, its expands when needed, nothing needs to said more.

Racial Traits:
Saiyan Tail - All pure blooded Saiyans in Universe 7 are born a monkey-like tail that allows them to transform into a Great Ape when they look at a full moon. When a Saiyan's tail is squeezed, it causes them agonizing pain.
Saiyan Food Intake - Saiyans are noted for having ravenous, and seemingly insatiable appetites.
Saiyan Senses and Instincts - Saiyans are able to see farther, smell from long distances, and hear sound from far away.
Zenkai - The more severe the damage they recover from, the more significant the improvements will be.

Moves: (Maximum 5 moves at Game Start: Every character must have at least one unique move.)
Twin Cannon - A variation of Double Sunday used by Turles as a Special Move where the user fires two energy waves from both hands in a manner identical to Double Sunday.
Sudden Storm - Turles releases a rapid barrage of purple energy spheres at his opponent, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
Calamity Blaster - A large and powerful beam of energy. Turles used this twice to counter Goku's Spirit Bombs.
Kill Driver - Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.
Full Power Energy Wave - One of Turles' Ultimate Attacks,a combination of many energy waves, much more powerful than the average ki blasts, and fired at a very rapid rate. This technique is usually used as a last resort or a desperation move, typically motivated by frustration or rage.

Power Level: 20,000

Weaknesses:
Compassion? Whats is that? - While Turles has some sentience of compassion for people of his race, he is, not so good with feeling empathy. As a result Turles many times would do things that others would consider heartless or even cruel, at a moments notice, even for Saiyan standards.

All Friezas must DIE! - Due to the Planet Vegeta incident and being under the boot of Frieza for so long, Turles has developed a hatred of great proportion to Frieza and his race. Turles will not hesitate to kill any and anything that looks like Frieza or one of his kind, unless held back by another member of the group near his strength.

Personality:
He is shown to be merciless, prideful and confident.He cares little to nothing for others. He does seem to have some modicum of respect for his fellow Saiyans. He dreams of establishing the Turles Crusher Corps. HQ at Frieza's race's homeworld upon exterminating them, where after he would rebuild the Saiyan civilization there.

Bio: (What happened to them in the years between Vegeta's destruction and the present day?)

Last edited:
Well, I got that through Turles before eating the fruit of power managing to beat up Piccolo who had a PL of 18k without any sweat, but was scared by Goku's PL of over 30k.
At least until he ate the fruit of might.

Then I came with some middle ground between the two and used that.

Last edited:
Well, I got that through Turles before eating the fruit of power Piccolo who had a PL of 18k, but was scared by Goku's PL of over 30k.
At least until he ate the fruit of might.

Then I came with some middle ground between the two and used that.
Except this isn't the same situation, nor do they have that level of power now - because everyone here is scaling off of Vegeta.

Being stronger than Vegeta is a big no-no right now, unless you are Broly.

I have one last think any point limit to the mount of skill you can alocate?

Also WIP.

Appearance:

Transformations:
OozarLike all Saiyans with a tail, Turles can transform into a Great Ape at the sight of a full moon (or similar sources).

Abilities: (Put any special abilities here. Every character has Power Ball at Game Start. Abilities and Moves work on a specific system.
Incompetent, Poor, Unpromising, Unlearned, Competent, Talented, Exceptional, Elite, and Legendary.
Incompetent, Poor, and Unpromising give negatives to checks made (-4, -2, and -1, respectively), while Unlearned is "neutral" (it is the "halfway decent but not great" rank), and higher levels grant bonuses (+1, +2, +4, +6, and +10, for Competent, Talented, Exceptional, Elite, and Legendary, respectively).
It's hard to suck so bad that you drop yourself in a black hole. That's on purpose. This is Team Saiyan, not Team Fail.)

Racial Traits:
Saiyan Tail - All pure blooded Saiyans in Universe 7 are born a monkey-like tail that allows them to transform into a Great Ape when they look at a full moon. When a Saiyan's tail is squeezed, it causes them agonizing pain.
Saiyan Food Intake - Saiyans are noted for having ravenous, and seemingly insatiable appetites.
Saiyan Senses and Instincts - Saiyans are able to see farther, smell from long distances, and hear sound from far away.
Zenkai - The more severe the damage they recover from, the more significant the improvements will be.

Moves: (Maximum 5 moves at Game Start: Every character must have at least one unique move.)
Twin Cannon - A variation of Double Sunday used by Turles as a Special Move where the user fires two energy waves from both hands in a manner identical to Double Sunday.
Sudden Storm - Turles releases a rapid barrage of purple energy spheres at his opponent, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
Calamity Blaster - A large and powerful beam of energy. Turles used this twice to counter Goku's Spirit Bombs.
Kill Driver - Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.
Full Power Energy Wave - One of Turles' Ultimate Attacks,a combination of many energy waves, much more powerful than the average ki blasts, and fired at a very rapid rate. This technique is usually used as a last resort or a desperation move, typically motivated by frustration or rage.

Power Level: 25,000

Weaknesses: (2 Weaknesses from Game Start: Weaknesses can come from any part of a character.)

Personality: (List any changes or just list the basic personality traits. Gine, Inyon, and Rigor need an explanation of their personality though.)

Bio: (What happened to them in the years between Vegeta's destruction and the present day?)
Nerf yourself to about 20k, and you're golden. The Prince is 22.5k himself if my memory serves, and most people without some kind of "Latent potential" (eg. Anyone not Broly or the Prince himself) should be at least 1k below him.

Appearance:

Transformations:

Flight - It lets you fly, nuff said.
Power Ball - Make a sphere that radiates light like the moon, allowing transformation into the Oozaru form if you have a Saiyan tail.
Finger Beam – An energy blast he fires it from his index and middle fingertips.
Trained Tail: Turles has trained his body to the point that someone grabbing, manhandling, or even damaging his tail will not cripple him.
Warrior - Although a low class warrior, Turles is no armature himself, while not the best at what he does, he can do it and do it with, mostly reasonable levels of competency.

Equipment:
Scouter: Everyone has a Scouter, anyone worth his Saiyan blood that is.
Saiyan Armor: Its armor, its expands when needed, nothing needs to said more.

Racial Traits:

Power Level: 20,000

Weaknesses:
Compassion? Whats is that? - While Turles has some sentience of compassion for people of his race, he is, not so good with feeling empathy. As a result Turles many times would do things that others would consider heartless or even cruel, at a moments notice, even for Saiyan standards.

All Friezas must DIE! - Due to the Planet Vegeta incident and being under the boot of Frieza for so long, Turles has developed a hatred of great proportion to Frieza and his race. Turles will not hesitate to kill any and anything that looks like Frieza or one of his kind, unless held back by another member of the group near his strength.

Personality:
He is shown to be merciless, prideful and confident.He cares little to nothing for others. He does seem to have some modicum of respect for his fellow Saiyans. He dreams of establishing the Turles Crusher Corps. HQ at Frieza's race's homeworld upon exterminating them, where after he would rebuild the Saiyan civilization there.

Ok, now I need to do the BIO.

* puts file in trash*
So it's the waitlist.
Why not check out the other characters?
Paragus is nice, it would complete the Broly and Paragus canon combination.

@Dex
Also, would it be possible to make a discord for the RP.
It would be nice.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm honestly tempted to write a omake which is Vegeta getting the crap beaten out of him, simply because its more or less how he gains character development.

Back