OP

Dovahsith

Lost on the road of life

3 Months

That's how long it took for an Empire to die.

Disquiet had been heard for some time before. Frieza's sudden disappearance, rumors of his death at the now destroyed planet of Namek.

Then came the stories of the expedition to the fringes of the Empire. Of King Cold himself joining his mutilated son. Of Cooler following in their wake, eager to suceed where his brother had so clearly failed.

Of the long range scouter devices, intended to warn of invasion or detect incursion from the rare powerful entity that might threaten the mighty Frieza force, instead detecting a sudden surge in the direction of distant stars. Data indicating powers of immense level raising for a mere instant of intense battle, so breathtaking in scope that the more fragile of the scouters detonated at the reading.

Of the sudden silence that followed. And the understanding that every single member of the Cold Family had vanished without a trace.

@triumph8w Bil'Bdaz of the Bil'Bdaz Force
@DanBaque Mootanzops of the SERIAL SLAYERS
@Another Amoeba King Kreul of Kreul's Kingdom
@Always Watching Sumac of the Knights of Zoon
@<o>U<o> Khrome of the GCPA
@JuliusNepos Boigor of Boiger's Brawlers
@Revan4221X Zubsolv of Eternal Kingdom of The Unending Sea
@GenTJ9 Barbeck of the Barbeck Force

Last edited:

From the Desk of His Royal Majesty, King Kreul, Only of His Line, Regarding the Maintenance of Interstellar Trade in the Wake of Intergalactic Tragedy
@Dovahsith @Always Watching

Recognizing the importance of the maintenance of trade for perpetuating a safe and secure society,

Recognizing that many of the local authorities of this sector, pathetic in scope and mewling without leadership, are incapable of providing for the needs of their merchants,

Reiterating that I will annihilate the boldest of those to stand against me,

I, His Royal Majesty King Kreul, am proud to announce that henceforth and without delay I shall be asserting control over the trade functions and customs offices of the local group. That is, namely, the planets of Zoon, Bakari, Beenz, and Banna. Justly, revenue and proceeds from the management of interstellar trade and travel to and between these worlds shall be redirected into the coffers of My kingdom.

All managers and authorities upon the aforementioned worlds are invited to dispatch plenipotentiaries to the court of King Kruel to further refine the relationship between King and Neighbors

Sumac of the Knights of Zoon is especially invited to the Court of the King for further negotiations. Further, I, King Kreul, acknowledge him as the one being worthy of my respect across the four local worlds.

[A notice on the disappearance of Emperor Frieza]
As do all his subjects, the GCPA mourns Emperor Frieza's disappearance and the unwilling abscondence of his royal entourage. The Cold Family, lynchpins of financial stability, will be mourned in absentia - as is proper for figures of their stature.

With that eulogy declared:

[Due to potential runaway devaluation inherent in the disappearance of our lords, GCPA policy has shifted: all payments for ongoing Authority services must be backed with equivalent raw material.]

[Please contact your local representative for compensation arrangements.]

[Ongoing discounts include:]
  • [DISSATISFACTION SUPPRESSION] (sale based on condition of buyer's realm)
  • [MINERAL SECURITY] (sale based on quantity of minerals present)
  • [INVASION DEFLECTION] (sale based on security of planet in question)
    • [Buyers in Zoon-Heeter-Arcose systems, see attached material]​
__
[Zoon-Heeter-Arcose sale]

No matter one's passion in grief towards our Emperor's disappearance, there is no excuse to tear his realm asunder. The planets of our cosmos have been sold or otherwise claimed by legitimate PTO regulations, Colds or no Colds.

With that principle established:

[Buyers in the Zoon-Heeter-Arcose systems seeking to purchase the [INVASION DEFLECTION] package qualify for substantial discounts of up to 90% and executive protection*.]

[This offer is GCPA exclusive. Engagement with equivalent sales by outside parties is considered a violation of pre-purchase conditions.]

[However, [INVASION DEFLECTION] forces will be at the disposal of buyers in compliance with said terms.]
*[Defined by the personal presence of Director Khrome]

@Always Watching
@Dovahsith

Last edited:
Base-Commander Anasazi of Frieza Planet 79/Beenz
In Response to King Kreul of Ikonda @Another Amoeba

With all due respect your majesty, unless you are willing to send funding our way, there is very little here waiting for you other than the occasional Galactic Patrol dumb enough to test the border. We'd be more than happy to receive a new patron all things considered. Of course we could do with a pay rise....

President Bluggo of Banna
To King Kreul of Ikonda @Another Amoeba

We surrender. Please don't hurt us.

Captain Zeshin of the Bakari Liberation Front
To the money grubbing lick-spittle to the dead Tyrant @Another Amoeba

There is no Frieza to hide behind this time monster! We, the free people of Bakari will no longer be the slaves of criminals and murderers like you! Justice has been a long time coming, but it is finally here!

Emperor Zeer of Arcosia
In response to the GCPA's offer @<o>U<o>

How very considerate of you to make such an offer. Well, as the natural successor of the Cold family's empire, I believe that there is no reason for your obligations to not continue. After all, this brief disturbance will soon be concluded once the various ruffians cousin Frieza so kindly granted employment have had their contracts...terminated.

Elec Heeter of the Heeter Clan
In response to GCPA Director Khrome @<o>U<o>

Doesn't sound like a bad idea at all to contract out for some secuirity guards. Of course, if they perform like trash, well, then I'll have to start thinking that you've been cheating me out of my hard earned money. So best make sure that doesn't happen, right friend?

Making his way through the expansive halls of Castle Zoon, a messenger hustles his way forward. In either hand he's equipped with missives from two neighboring aggressive entities. Reaching the well known Celestial Staircase, this particular Zoonite takes a moment to inwardly sigh as he looks upwards at the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong staircase stretching it's way to Sumac's observatory located at the very pinnacle of the mighty fortress. That has one ridiculously out of place tower, but still. Very mighty!

And very inconvenient to climb. The messenger making the long walk up the staircase, pacing himself as he moves his way up the staircase. Doing his best to keep his strength all the way up, the honorable squire eventually has to cave halfway through, taking a stop at one of the water basins located in the staircase, dunking the front of his head inside and drinking deep, before moving onwards. Continuing to move on, the messenger finally reaches the top, where the noble and resplendent Zoonking awaits his mail.

Sumac for his part is solely focused on the large telescope occupying the majority of the room, the diminutive tip of the device pressed squarely against his face as he peers out unceasingly into the void. His mutterings fill the room alongside a chorus of scratches, as Sumac makes notes on the paper he has beside him as he continues to mark off planets and areas of space as he spots them. "Sub-sector 50,345... No. Sub-sector 50,346.... No. Sub-sector 50,347... No. Sub-sector 50,348.... No. Sub-sector 50,349..... No. Sub-sector 50,350.... Wait... Waaaaaaaaaaaaait..." Sumac mutters as he begins to lean forward, his squat form pressing even harder down on the telescope's end, before finally realizing the red he's seeing is from a broken blood vessel in his eye, forcing him to shut it. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Sumac roars as he starts to reluctantly stomp back from his telescope, cursing his fate. He swipes a medical eyepatch off the table beside him that still holds gauze and presses it against his face, letting the blood seep into his bandages as he further tantrums. Jumping up and down as he huffs angirly all over the room, Sumac resembles less a king than an especially miffed toddler, but the messenger has his duties. Standing dutifully at attention, he snaps into a salute, creating an audible clicking noise against his naturally helmeted head as Sumac tampers off his angry squeals upon noticing someone else is present.

"What?! What is it?!" He barks, as the zoon in question begins to lather on the ye olde accent. "Mine liege, two.... Well, it doth hardly be apt to call them both messages." He looks down at the parchement in his hands. One is indeedth a most proper and gratifying missive originating from King Kruel of Ikonda, but it seems to be demandingth the total economic supplication of Zoon, sire! Ertstwhile, the other reads... More like an advertisement plucked straighteth from the desk of a merchant. It advertises several... What seems to be military demands diguised as financial sevice of a sellsword."

"...What...." Sumac growls, and moves forward, his cape trailing behind him as he grabs both letters and begins to pour over them, his anger spiking as his already red face turns even redder. "What the hell?! Who do these jokers think they are?!"

Sitting on his throne room, located faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar below the grand observatory of the resplendant Zoonking, the grand and noble figure is busy pressing his head against a pillow held by the same messenger from earlier and screaming into it. On either side of him on the throne's armrests are tablet computers, each of them displaying a PTO profile on the new warlords that have made themselves known to him.

When he's done screaming his head off into furniture, Sumac wearily pulls back and glances back down at the tablets, muttering to himself as much as the attendant nearby. "Right.... They're the freaky ass cyborg with a fully stocked armory and the guy with keys to the planet-killing superweapon. That's who they think they are."

"Ughhhh...." Sumac raises a hand to his head as he begins to massage either side of his head. "Alright, well.... I don't want to start trying to piss of either one of these lunatics, and of their requests, it's Khrome that's...." Sumac winces as he considers the long list of horror stories attached to Khrome's profile. "Relatively more pleasant. But that guy is also a complete psycho on par with my own power, and the contract talk in this makes it clear that if I try to work out a security deal with someone else or start striking one of my own, then that's a no go. Meanwhile, Kruel is.... Also a complete psycho, and his terms are wayyyy too strict. But the last recorded instance of his power level is a joke. I'm pretty sure I could work him over if I came in person to chat things out and set him straight, as his letter requests."

Sumac's eyes glaze over to the Zoon standing nearby as he considers the long practice he's had in juggling the pride of renfair idiots like he's the world's most patient jester. "Not like I don't have practice with that...."

Sumac sighs as he straightens his back up a bit. "But irregardless of what I decide, the fact these chucklefucks are sending out their demands is pretty clear evidence which way the solar winds are blowing. Looks like the other freaks in Frieza's sideshow have finished consolidating their power on their planets, and are now trying to gobble up bigger slices of the space pie like the greedy shits they are. Which means if I want to not be bothered by any of this, then I better start trying to protect what's mine."

"Alright!" Sumac jabs a finger towards the messenger, twirling it around as he starts to chant. "Kebababababa!" A pink cloud of smoke poofs into existence before the zoon, revealing a floating clipboard, pencil, and paper when the smoke clears. "Get these messages down and send them out to these planets. Then on your way to send these, send for Memu and Tada to meet me here. I've got a job for them."

To: The planets of Arcose, Nikochan, Heeter.
@Dovahsith

As Zoonking, I am sending diplomats over on a tour to check on the security and wellbeing of your people, as well as establish formal contacts with your rulers. There's going to be some security to back these diplomats up in case anyone gets any fresh ideas, but I'm not going to be trying to conquer your worlds, so relax. My schedule is way too full for that. Anway, back to the wellbeing part, it sure seems like the galaxy is going to get more dangerous as time begins to pass. And as someone who doesn't want to immediately toss the population of this galaxy down the gutter the moment we suddenly find ourselves deprived of the Cold Family, I'm going to make it a point to make sure that my neighbors are doing the same. So sayeth the Zoonking. Long may his benevolence reign.

Last edited:
From the Desk of His Royal Majesty, Zoonking Sumac, First of His Line, Regarding the Maintenance of Interstellar Trade in the Wake of Intergalactic Happenstance

Recognizing the importance of the maintenance of trade for perpetuating a safe and secure society,

Recognizing the claims made by the mighty King Kruel while true for the majority may be a mistake made on the part of the analysts he had examine Zoon,

Reiterating that as Zoonking, Sumac is sworn to defend his land and the wellbeing of his people,

I, His Royal Majesty, Zoonking Sumac, will take the invitation offered by my fellow monarch. We will have much to discuss upon my arrival on Ikonda. And with our formal ties strengthed, I look forward to the prosperity that our two realms may enjoy. So sayeth the Zoonking. Long may his benevolence reign.
@Another Amoeba

To: GCPA Director Khrome
@<o>U<o>

Your Dissatisfaction Suppression, Mineral Security, and Invasion Deflection packages while undoubtedly of high quality, are not really what Zoon is looking for at the moment. Instead, we're currently more in the market of training programs for our forces. As a director of an organization possessing top-notch security, we could work out a favorable exchange. In return for training regimens and/or instructors that prove themselves in shaping up Zoon's defenses, I'd be willing to allow GCPA transit to pass through Zoon's system, and even resupply with only minimal taxation to cover the costs of maintence. How does that sound? So sayeth the Zoonking. Long may his benvolence reign.

Emperor Zeer of Arcosia
In response to Zoonking Sumac of Zoon @Always Watching

You will be permitted to attend me in my position of successor to Frieza. Your representatives shall naturally be granted the chance to observe my royal coronation ceremony, as is the right of all loyal subjects.

Yeah, here's the thing about that. The way I see it, we don't exactly need you checking up on us, concerns for our welfare aside. We can settle things ourselves. Of course, if you can demonstrate why exactly you are the superior option, well, the free market's a wonderful thing.

King Nikochan of Nikochan

Yes, yes, very good, very good. Please, send the most plump and delicious of your diplomats to be treated to dinner. We will accept tips on the best way to serve them.

@<o>U<o>

Your Dissatisfaction Suppression, Mineral Security, and Invasion Deflection packages while undoubtedly of high quality, are not really what Zoon is looking for at the moment. Instead, we're currently more in the market of training programs for our forces. As a director of an organization possessing top-notch security, we could work out a favorable exchange. In return for training regimens and/or instructors that prove themselves in shaping up Zoon's defenses, I'd be willing to allow GCPA transit to pass through Zoon's system, and even resupply with only minimal taxation to cover the costs of maintence. How does that sound? So sayeth the Zoonking. Long may his benvolence reign.
[Zoon sale modification]
[Thank you for selecting the [PROTECTION TRAINING] package from GCPA's catalogue. Due to extraordinary circumstances surrounding the political stability of former PTOspace, ongoing sales for Zoon* are hereby modified to include this purchase.]

[Local GCPA representatives will verify pre-purchase conditions and arrange necessary transfers.]

[Thank you for advancing the galaxy with GCPA. Buy again soon!]

*[Covers planets under Zoonking Sumac]

Last edited:
Turn 1: Tailward Warlords

Barbeck Force

• Beppa finally begins to die, the damage to the planet's core inflicted by Frieza causing it's crust to fracture.
  • Work on a new base within the Arlia system takes place, becoming the new headquarters for the Barbeck Force. Soon a collection of the largest chunks can be seen welded together into a large fortified planetoid deep within the debris field.
  • The Tong squad arrives on the jungle planet of Tigere, easily overpowering the primitive native tribes. A large striped feline posing as the local deity is beaten into submission by Captain Tongs personally and kept as a pet. Work begins to survey much of the currently unexplored planet for resources, due to the lack of native industry to exploit.

Eternal Kingdom of The Unending Sea

• The skies above the planet Shikk are filled with invaders as landing ships filled with the undead make planetfall. The planet falls within the day, the planet's defences having not been repaired from the earlier Saiyan invasion several years previous.

Bil'Bdaz Force

• Meteor squadron arrives on the pastoral world of Gelbo. The small villages dotting the landscape are unable to provide meaningful resistance though a large monster is summoned by the arrival of the invaders. Zoonama threatens to destroy the invaders with an earthquake. However uncaring of the threat to a population not yet fully conquered, Tykla calls the bluff, demonstrating that the monster is only able to predict seismic activity rather than produce it. Zoonama swiftly retreats into the maze of underwater tunnels covering the planet's interior.
  • Work swiftly begins on conquered worlds to obtain a tithe of the planet's population to act as slave-soldiers and bulk out the ranks of the military, though their effectiveness is questionable at best.

Serial Slayers

• A mass evacuation of Karnassa is begun as massive seismic tremors begin to increase in intensity, the planet literally shaking itself apart. Soon an adhoc fleet of warships and freighters containing as much of the planetary population escapes into orbit. Karnassa soon implodes shortly afterwards, taking with it all traces of it's existence.
  • The war scarred world of Konats once more suffers from alien invasion as the Serial Slayers lead their exodus to seize a new planet for themselves. Defences from the Hirudegarn war are once more put into service to fend off the attackers. Soon the war is drawn into a stalemate. Though the attackers lack the numbers to force a victory, Mootanzops's sheer power outmatches attempts to defeat him by Konat's strongest warriors.

Turn 1: Spinward Warlords

Kreul's Kingdom

• With the submission of Banna and Beenz, a lockdown on local trade begins, with money being funneled towards expanding the military and private projects for the Kingdom.
  • Attempts to replicate the SEED device have proven unsuccessful. Without authorization codes from the Cold family, it appeared the majority of the PTO stockpile received automated orders to detonate, resulting in whatever stockpiles not under the private control of Kreul to quickly vanish. The central core required to create the immense detonation of energy would require specialized middlemen capable of sneaking the incredibly rare and expensive parts past the Galactic Patrol blockade.

GCPA

• The ironfisted rule of Tazba tightens as any brief hopes of rebellion are soon crushed by the mechanical minions of Khrome.
  • Soon the labs of the GCPA are churning out automatons and augmented soldiers for the security of neighboring planets.

Knights of Zoon

• Several diplomatic delegations are sent forth from Zoon to the surrounding systems.
  • Elec of the Heeters received a golden statue that fades away as the magic creating it dissipates, leaving the leader of the asteroid fortress unimpressed.
  • Emperor Zeer of Arcosia is crowned, though the event lacks much of the splendor of previous occasions, with the majority of his "claimed empire" currently in the hands of various warlords. Though not a powerful individual himself, he is noted as enjoying several cybernetic bodyguards at his side at all times.

The Battle of Nikochan
The Battle of Nikochan​

• Initial attempts by the Bil'Bdaz force to bring the planet diplomatically into the empire are stymied by a contingent under the command of Memu of the Knights of Zoon who successfully bribes the planets monarch with a feast.
  • Forced to intervene personally, Bil'Bdaz arrives with an equally sized fleet as a civil war erupts upon Nikochan between the King's loyalists and those supported by Bil'Bdaz's agents.
  • An attempt is made to level a rebel stronghold as an example by Memu, but the attack is disrupted by a strikeforce lead by Bil'Bdaz himself.
  • Wishing to preserve their fleet and unwilling to directly engage the enemy flagship which massively outguns their own ships, Memu withdraws from the engagement as the Nikochan civil war tilts in favor of the rebels.

The Battle of Bakari
The Battle of Bakari​

• A massive invasion force led by King Kreul himself strikes at the Bakari system.
  • Hit and run attacks are made by a unique stealth ship that is able to evade detection by the invasion fleet. However Bakari's space defences are no match for the invaders.
  • Brutal urban combat begins as the Hyperdestructor Unovan begins to crush major population centers, the planet's wealth being funneled off-world back to Kreul's capital.
  • A new fleet emerges to contest Kreul's invasion as Boigor attempts to take the planet's resources for himself.
  • The Bakari Mirror Ship is shot from the sky after Boigor decides to "eyeball it" whilst wearing a breathing mask, shattering the ship with a single attack.
  • Boigor offers Kreul a duel for the planet, which is refused.
  • A battle between Boigor's Brawlers and the invasion force swiftly ensues, with grievous casualties on both sides in a planet-wide three-way battle for domination, with Boigor himself seeking to face his enemies in a glorious showdown.
  • Cornering the King in the ruins of the planet's capital, the Hyperdestructor interposes himself between himself and the tiny but powerful fighter whilst Kreul is dragged away by his subordinates.
  • A vicious duel begins, pitting the skill of Kreuls champion against the raw might of Boigor. Though able to put up a good fight, Unovan is eventually outmatched and slain.
  • With the majority of the planet's wealth having already been plundered or in ruins and unable to face Boigor directly without risk of death, Kreul instead has his fleet try to prevent any escape by Boigor, concentrating on winning the battle in space.
  • With his ground forces dying to cover his retreat King Kruel orders a desperate last gambit.
  • The SEED is deployed upon Bakari.
  • Bakari dies and with it, Boigor.

Turn 1: Other Events
Other Events

Of course this is not to say that in a region of space filled with the rising bloodlust and ambitions of the PTO's remnants, that only war and conquest has occurred.

On the fortified asteroid of the Heeter clan, a grand tournament is announced, with fighters invited from across the spiral arm. The prize? An ancient star-map, with navigational records still largely intact, belonging to the legendary Galaxy Warriors of the distant past. Warriors so powerful and feared that it is said that it took direct divine intervention to end their rampage. Who knows treasures such a prize could lead to!

Upon the backwater planet of Ikonda, the spoiled and corrupt ruler, Don Kee, claims to have impounded a strange space ship filled with antiques for attempting to steal from him during it's departure. After all, due to recent changes in local law, all starships on Ikonda belong to Don Kee! Taking the best items for himself, as is local custom, the young man has provided an strange mystical artifact for the highest bidder. A small orange orb with 4 stars etched into it's surface. Though he's not exactly sure what it is, he's sure it it will be worth alot of money!

Finally the Galactic Patrol, no longer facing the wrath of Frieza, has issued an official list of bounties, dead or alive, for those seeking to make a sizable fortune or buy their own planet.

• Barbeck of the Barbeck Force for Murder, Genocide, Theft, Planet Theft, Illegal Mining without a Licence and Witness intimidation
  • King Kreul of Kreul's Kingdom for Murder, Genocide, Illegal Mining without a Licence and Tax Evasion
  • Bil'Bdaz of the Bil'Bdaz Force for Murder, Genocide, Cannibalism, Planet Theft and Identity Theft
  • Sumac of the Knights of Zoon for Murder, Planet Theft, Destruction of Property, Violation of Magicians Guild law and Trespassing on public property

@Revan4221X
A recorded message is sent to Zubsolv from Barbeck personally.

He is seated on his new throne in his new palace. Barbeck looks very much like the violent Warlord he is. He grins confident, sharp, and with the menace of restrained violence.

"Zubsolv, I see we're about to run into each other. What's it going to be, a fight? Your magic is bound to be... annoying. I don't want much to do with you. Unless, of course, you're willing to submit to me as a vassal. Otherwise, I bet you don't want to fight me because of... well, my sheer power. What do you say we cut a deal? We don't fight, and we go in opposite directions of each other. You can get on with whatever... weird things you get up to, and I'll keep murdering who I want.

Chances are we'll be at each other's throats in due time, but I want to focus elsewhere for now."

@Revan4221X
A recorded message is sent to Zubsolv from Barbeck personally.

He is seated on his new throne in his new palace. Barbeck looks very much like the violent Warlord he is. He grins confident, sharp, and with the menace of restrained violence.

"Zubsolv, I see we're about to run into each other. What's it going to be, a fight? Your magic is bound to be... annoying. I don't want much to do with you. Unless, of course, you're willing to submit to me as a vassal. Otherwise, I bet you don't want to fight me because of... well, my sheer power. What do you say we cut a deal? We don't fight, and we go in opposite directions of each other. You can get on with whatever... weird things you get up to, and I'll keep murdering who I want.

Chances are we'll be at each other's throats in due time, but I want to focus elsewhere for now."

A response is quick, almost too quick, from the Governor turned King of the Unending Sea and associate of the Magician's Guild. His form in the transmission is immaculate, clean and lively. Seemingly have not changed at all despite the death of the Frieza Force of his self-appointed rise in station.

"Lord Barbeck, I greet and acknowledge your mighty strength. It is good that we can find common cause in the wake of the Cold Family's timely demise. I agree that an astronomical brawl between us serves neither of our purposes when instead our efforts can be put to greater use in these turbulent times. We can find another time, or other way, to settle a dispute between us in the future. We may find common cause sooner rather than later, you will find no hostility from me Lord Barbeck. And I offer a piece of knowledge to you as well. There are things in this universe so great in potential that even the likes of the former Lord Frieza would stop everything and rush headlong into uncertain danger for a chance to receive the ultimate reward. What wonders could entice even the likes of him?"

A response is quick, almost too quick, from the Governor turned King of the Unending Sea and associate of the Magician's Guild. His form in the transmission is immaculate, clean and lively. Seemingly have not changed at all despite the death of the Frieza Force of his self-appointed rise in station.

"Lord Barbeck, I greet and acknowledge your mighty strength. It is good that we can find common cause in the wake of the Cold Family's timely demise. I agree that an astronomical brawl between us serves neither of our purposes when instead our efforts can be put to greater use in these turbulent times. We can find another time, or other way, to settle a dispute between us in the future. We may find common cause sooner rather than later, you will find no hostility from me Lord Barbeck. And I offer a piece of knowledge to you as well. There are things in this universe so great in potential that even the likes of the former Lord Frieza would stop everything and rush headlong into uncertain danger for a chance to receive the ultimate reward. What wonders could entice even the likes of him?"

A simple one-line reply is sent back

"Something that got him killed."

@triumph8w

Barbeck sends a recorded message to Bil'Bdaz. He sits on a black throne in the center of the newly built Gril Palace. He leans forward as he speaks.

"I hope you saw my new agreement with my neighbor. You should know what that means. I'm coming down your way. Now I know you don't have the strength to resist me, so make this easy for the both of us. I'll let you live in my Empire, and I'll let you profit. Same deal as Frieza. You pay what you owe and do what I say. In exchange, you are protected and keep most of what you earn. Don't make me wait to hear your answer. I'll be coming soon, and I won't be talking when I arrive."

Barbeck smiles before the communication ends

"See you soon."

Last edited:
[Limited-time offer on Mister Kruel's capture]
The GCPA mourns Bakari's untimely desolation. Our hearts are with the planet's newfound refugees - Director Khrome offers employment to any Bakarians seeking it. To those already employed by the GCPA but still affected by the tragedy, please contact your supervisor for compensation*.

With that policy put in place:

[Given the deployment of Mister Kruel's SEED, he has unacceptably misaligned galactic markets with mass casualties in these troublesome times. Particularly, Kruel's destruction of Bakari entailed the annihilation of local GCPA offices and personnel. Considering company policy on assaults against employees, a response is in order.]

[Any party that delivers Mister Kruel to Tazba will receive one GCPA package free of charge.]

[Director Khrome wishes prospective bounty claimants happy hunting!]

*[Provide physical proof of distress caused by Bakari for approval]

The Battle of Gelbo
The Battle of Gelbo
  • The full strength of the Barbeck force is mustered to destroy the Bil'bdaz Force entrenched on the planet's surface.
  • Though the Bil'bdaz navy enjoys slight numerical superiority the Barbeck force's warriors and elite units cut a path through the relentless barrage of incoming fire.
  • The battle of the planet's surface is an intense battle as swarms of Saibamen bog down and detonate against the elite of the Barbeck Force.
  • The Tongs Squad is ambushed when traversing the underwater tunnel system crisscrossing the planet's interior. Tykla and Meteor Squadron is able to stall for enough time, at the cost of their own lives, for Bil'Bdaz to kill Tongs, with critical injuries to himself.
  • The Bil'Bdaz force withdraws from Gelbo with significant losses to both sides. Unwilling to risk crippling losses, Admiral Spatu hesitates to order pursuit whilst Barbeck completes his eradication of any defenders left behind.

Last edited:
Turn 2: Tailward Warlords

Barbeck Force

• With the vast majority of the Barbeck force depleted and distracted by the battle of Gelbo, a new opponent rises within their territory. The Neo-Cooler empire, led by General Daiz, a denizen of the planet Zalt, rises up to seize the unprotected planets once under Barbeck's rule. With little opposition in his path and with the swift seizure of the hospital world of Pital, soon he is at the gates of the Gril Palace.

Eternal Kingdom of the Unending Sea

• Great obsidian obelisks and statues of the great lich Zubsolv are carved into the landscape of the planet Shikk. The planet's population swiftly learns that now they are in his grasp, there is no escape.
  • The planet Monmaasu finds itself next to be annexed, the giants of the planet's passive natures peacefully yielding to the offer of protection from their aggressive neighbours.

Bil'Bdaz Force

• Withdrawing from their defeat at Gelbo, a new wave of conscripted slave soldiers flood into the ranks of the Bil'Bdaz force. Though this aids in recovering from their heavy losses, the rising numbers of forced conscripts making up the ranks of the army begins to raise the murmurs of discontent.
  • The Nikochan civil war continues to rage on though the withdrawal of proxy support to both sides has led to a stalemate emerging, with neither side capable of truly dealing the other a decisive blow.

Serial Slayers

• Tired of the grinding war of attrition on Konats, Mootanzops makes the decision to force an engagement on his own terms. Grouping his forces together, he lets the enemy isolate him and his personal guard, preying on their need to stop the slaughter of the innocent.
  • Swarmed by strong fighters, Mootanzops relishes the battle and enjoys the resulting massacre in a head on engagement. Almost overwhelmed, he unleashes his full power in a single devastating attack, erasing much of the opposing army and breaking the back of Konat's resistance.
  • During the victory celebrations, a short creature approaches the warlord, introducing himself as the wizard Hoi. Having escaped from imprisonment during the battle, he explains that the natives of the world actually conquered and eradicated his own species and is indebted to the warlord for avenging his people. In his possession is a box containing a powerful warrior who too might be willing to serve Mootanzops if the magical prison can be broken open.

Turn 2: Spinward Warlords
GCPA

• Newly updated cybernetic warriors begin emerging from the GCPA with the latest expansion of their industrial facilities. Created with new materials and incorporating various technologies from across the galaxy instead of the usual scavenged PTO tech, these make a notable upgrade to the previous stock.
  • Attempts to test the mettle of these defenders however are for naught as despite numerous attempts to taunt the neighboring Kingdom of Kreul, the warlord is found to be busy dealing with the aftermath of recent battles.
Kreul's Kingdom

• The throneworld of Ikonda continues its fortification, the wealth of nearby systems drained utterly to fund the hubris of Kreul's megalomania.
  • A punitive expedition is sent to salvage the husk of Bakari, strip mining the shattered planet like any other world destroyed by the PTO. The fleet makes its way to Meat to find the planet effectively abandoned, the PTO garrison and population looted to use in the battle of Bakari.
  • Though some remnants of the local fleet are contacted and willing to take the offer of employment, the vast majority is found to have scattered into various bands of pirates, preying on isolated merchants and settlements and referring to themselves as "Boigor Khans".

Knights of Zoon

• At the fortress of Heeter, the latest addition to Sumac's armies, the prototype "Neo-Zoon Red '' makes its appearance. Though not as powerful as the majority of the known fighters roaming the stars, the lack of their attendance at the tournament allows the android fighter to shine, its speed overwhelming most of the desperate few making their appearance.
  • A test spar against an newly acquired cybernetic fighter of the GCPA in the Heeter's employment finds the cyborg slowed by malfunctions in its critical systems and publicly defeated. The prize is granted to the Knights of Zoon as the Heeters begin to openly rethink their purchase. The prize, an ancient star map supposedly leading to Bojack's ancient treasure vault.
  • On Arcose, the planet finds itself under sudden attack as Sumac himself leads his armies against the Ice Demons. Continued malfunctions of the older model cyborgs cause numerous issues, from communications errors to sudden malfunction of internal systems that can only be the result of sabotage.
  • Though Emperor Zeer is able to match Sumac initially, Sumac's transformation into his much larger form swiftly overwhelms the Emperor who is torn in half.
  • A patsy is soon found as Sumac declares an "End to the last vestige of Frieza's tyranny", incorporating Arcose into his empire.

Elsewhere…

A sizable force of Galactic Patrol interception vessels are detected at Watchstation 13. Their intentions are unknown but cannot be good for the rest of the spiral arm.

Turn 2: Foreboding Futures
Foreboding Futures

• On the planet Rudeeze, an archeological dig begins, despite fear of raids by the numerous criminal warlords in the region. With the sudden imposing of a sizable contingent of Galactic Patrol officers to act as security, it is hard to dismiss that they haven't found something quite valuable indeed...
  • The planet Brench officially declares it's neutrality in the struggle between the neighbouring warlord states of Barbeck and Bil'Bdaz.
  • On the planet Zalt, General Daiz declares his intention to fulfil the last command of his employer, the late Lord Cooler and return his master to both life and immortality through undisclosed means.
  • An intensely high power level is detected originating from the distant planet of Earth, a obscure, unimportant and primitive planet only known for it's cooking shows. Long range scanners indicate it appears to be traveling closer though slowly in one of the primitive native ships. It's destination appears thus far unknown.

On Arcose, the Zoonking is the very image of an ideal ruler. Despite being shorter than the newly crowned King Thermia, he still looms large in the minds of the populace. The precision strike on the palace ensured little devastation to the world at large, and Sumac has shown little interest in subjugating the planet fully. Honestly, the biggest change he's made to the planet proper besides leadership has been taking down the propaganda and imagery of Zeer. Using his magic to conjure in their place exotic plants, banners, streamers, and other decorations, all made to celeberate Arcose rather than Sumac.

At every social event, Sumac is gregarious and charming. Doing his best to shift questions of leadership away from himself and onto the shoulders of the King Thermia. All of his overtures going to the idea that this was a liberation, not a conquest. That he simply couldn't stand the idea that anyone would try to overtly resurrect the legacy of galactic tyranny the Colds had left behind. The talk of Zalt and the morbid happenings there are not far from those conversations, with the smile of Sumac finally falling at those mentions. But beyond that, Sumac is always witty, always affable, always understanding...

Slipping behind a set of doors, and clicking them shut, Sumac clicks his fingers together and mutters the magic word, conjuring a boulder in front of the doorway. With the lack of any interruption assured, the well-worn groove of smile finally falls from Sumac's face. Leaving behind nothing but a neutral expression, though that soon gives way to bitterness and half-hearted mumblings to accompany them.

"Razza... Frazzin.... No good..... Zalt..." Sumac's mutterings soon quicken as his body begins to tremble, struggling to hold all his rage.* "Daiz. Makyo. Galactic Patrol. Kruel. Frickin...." Sumac breaks out into a scream of raw frustration. "AHHHHHHHH-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" The screaming cuts itself off as Sumac grabs a pillow off some chair or whatever and stuffs it into his lizard-like maw. Choking down his anger as literally as he can, Sumac waits a bit to make sure he's done with his own tantruming.

Ok, there. Sumac wrenches the drool covered pillow out of his mouth and slaps it back down on the stupid fancy chair. Immediately afterwards, he then kicks the chair over. "Gah! I can't believe this! Why why why!" Sumac punctuates each 'why' through another kick to the chair, kicking it around the room. "Why do people keep trying to bring back the Colds!? First Zeer tries to do it in spirit, now we've got some nutcase trying it for real with Cooler? Cooler of all people?! He was a prick! They were all pricks! Big pointy pricks the lot of 'em!"

Sumac jumps and wrenches a painting of Zeer off the wall, one of the few left intact. He glares angrily at the painting, as if personally trying to resurrect his recent opponent and wring his neck all over again. "And if THAT wasn't enough-" Sumac tosses the painting across the room, smashing it against the wall, and dropping the amount of Zeer paintings in existence into the single digits. "-now the Galactic Patrol is arming up and feeling bold enough to try and do digs in war-stricken territory! And whatever they've got cooking means nothing good for a guy who's on their shitlist. Ugggggghhhhhhh...."

Sumac's rage drops out of him as he in turn drops to his knees, doubling over and getting on his hands as well. "And I'm so close..... The first hint of Makyo in decades and I've got to deal with all this bullshit." Sumac flops over on his back, staring up at the ceiling, all the rage petering out as moroseness fills his form instead. "Why? What shitty deity did I offend to place all this rotten luck in my way? All I want is to go home..."

Sumac stews in self-pity for a bit longer before slowly getting back up, his whining run it's course. He trundles up towards a chair and clambers onto it, sitting up so he can start typing out missives into local space. It's time to get back to work.

@<o>U<o>

Subject: Nothing Personal
Truly, there isn't anything personal to the conflict of our forces on Zoon, nor on Heeter. And I trust that your logical mind will not hold the success of Zoon and Arcose against the realm. You see, your cyborgs are undoubtedly a quality fighting force. But using them to prop up a tyrant like Zeer was bound to have them destroyed one or another. It seems to be the way of things in this galaxy. Any attempt to consolidate power in a single grasp will see these efforts crumble away like sand. As for the display on Heeter... I ultimately had no control over whom they sent into the tournament to fight on their behalf.

Your trade routes through Zoon and into Heeter and Arcose are still valid, though your security contracts may need to be revised. And with the impending encroachment of the Galactic Patrol, I would personally recommend that you keep your eyes on that proverbial ball. Spreading your resources too thin could be leading to an ambush from a place you likely least expect.

With best regards, the Zoonking

To: Bil'Bdaz, Master of Yolk
@triumph8w

Subject: The Dignity Of Nikochan

I understand you have limited time, so I will keep this brief. The civil war on Nikochan is truly a tragic affair. Too many lives have been eaten up by either side's ravenous gluttony. And to think, this all occurred due to a simple misunderstanding and lack of communication between our sides. Well, that ends today. There will be an open dialogue between our forces. I will be enforcing peacekeeping efforts to ensure that the rightful king of Nikochan is restored to his throne. And with his re-installment, will begin working to further the goals of peace across a wartorn stars. There could very well be a place for you in this peace as an equal.

With hope for the future, the Zoonking

To: King Nikochan
@Dovahsith

Subject: Relief

Apologies for the delays, my friend. There was a tyrant that needed slaying. And afterwards, a celebratory banquet. You just need to hold out for a handful of days more.

Your throne awaits, the Zoonking

To: Elec Heeter

Subject: Mercenary Work?

Everyone seemed adamant about offering you protection not so long ago, but it frankly seems you have little need of it. Instead, I find myself wondering if an inverse accord could be struck up. A deal ensuring one or two of your strongest fighters is 'on call' so to speak to break up a protracted engagement that may emerge in the near future. Just a thought.

With tentative hope, the Zoonking

To: Imecka

Subject: A Friendly Hello

As conflict rages across the stars, I find myself contemplating my galactic neighbors more and more. It's increasingly likely that as the myriad wars rage, even remote planets such as Imecka migiht find themselves drawn into the quarrel. I'm not so bold as to immediately propose an alliance and military coordination, instead, consider this an opening of channels. An acknowledgement that you're not alone in this wide expanse of space, and dreadful recognition that war comes sooner than many think.

With bright greetings, the Zoonking

From King Nikochan

Oh thank the Kai. I honestly wasn't sure how much longer we could last.
Yes, a great celebration will be held in your honor, make no mistake of that!

Yes, well I'm sure a deal could be made in exchange for a particular prize. I'm in need of several objects to complete a collection of mine. Namekian in origin, they are orange spheres with several stars on them. A member of my clan to assist you for each ball sounds fair don't you think?

Don Kee of Imecka

Someone might want to make war on me? Why?
I mean, I'm so likable!

Well thanks for the warning. And they think I was being silly hiring expensive killers as bodyguards. Well, who's the fool now?

Back