ASOIAF: The Omniverse's centre

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This is a place where we can discuss games or new games without disturbing dead games or...
Stop: So here's the thing about spoilers
Not my problem you didn't tune in and enjoy Cersei's wedding with the rest of us. Considering how Jaime's restoration to the Kingsguard and the batshit way it was done is going to break the internet it's not really on any of us if you weren't watching to gasp and cry with the rest of us.

#FreeQyburn

so here's the thing about spoilers They're not cool. Real or fake, they're not cool.

It's not cool for people being spoiled.

It's not cool for the mod who has to investigate the spoiler when he hasn't seen the episode yet.

It's not cool for the person making the spoiler when they get an infraction.

Fortunately, I don't watch the show so the impact is nothing on me. But my fellow colleagues, who do, may not appreciate having to handle this report if I'm not available.

So spoilers, real or fake, are not cool.

Mod Edit:
I have to admit, Goku's appearance at Winterfell really felt shoehorned in

official staff communication This, however, is hilarious and is how it ought to be.

Last edited:
Stop: Rule 6 is there for a reason.
rule 6 is there for a reason.

@Velasco, there's a rule against sexualizing minors on this forum. Talking about seducing a minor kinda qualifies under that. However, in the context here, it is understandable where you are coming from. You don't have a history of this, and this isn't exactly a blatant sexualization comment. As such, I will only issue a staff notice to draw the line here.

Don't talk about it further. Don't sexualize minors at all.

But if he was like, 11, or 12, or 13... young enough to be an idiot but old enough to be seduced.

Back