An Exhausted Exo-colony

Can just make a new vote, the system overwrites the old one automatically.

I will again strongly advise against switching to Cyri though. YP is just outright more suspicious and your Nictis result can't be trusted. Switching to Cyri is a losing play every time.
And you can definitely say that Cyricubed is not scum? I'm not sold on Nictis being a Godfather, since the odds of that seem to be exceedingly small.

You can take care of YP next Day, though.

And you can definitely say that Cyricubed is not scum? I'm not sold on Nictis being a Godfather, since the odds of that seem to be exceedingly small.

My world says YP/Nictis based on the fact that YP/Cyri world doesn't make any sense on a social level. So yeah, I would call Cyri definitely Town.

Like I said, your choices are
Nictis and YP are scum
Or
Rosen and Cyri are scum
Other combinations don't make sense, and none of the players are acting in a way to suggest that.

1 second remaining, get your votes in :V.

Good Game and happy Friday the 13th.

Thing's had finally hit a calm.

The fighting had stopped, at this point, everyone had lost someone, it wasn't as if it was really some shadow war.

People just started, drifting away, tensions ratcheted.

Blood had been spilled.

Even now people have agreed to just let things be.

After one last person had been blamed.

They for sure had gotten the agitators and the killers out now right?

@Young Pyromancer (Colonist - Enhancer Vanilla) has been shown the door to the wilds.

Game End.
"I sent Vace on a chase, he won't disturb us." the figure lowly states his gaze locked onto the horizon.

They look up at him eyes finally leaving the specimen jar held delicately between a thumb and forefinger.

"You're disturbing me, she never would've wanted this. She was your twin you bastard" the venom clear in their voice.

Yet, all the fight seemed to leave them.

"It wasn't you though was it."

He nodded sadly.

"That was the turning point for me too, my sins were already piling but when it took her..." he fades off, he takes a folded faded photograph out. "We just weren't meant for this place, I know you had good intentions, but time and time again I saw it. Do you remember when you asked Congruence about what our parents had been before we left?"

They turn back tot he setting stars off in the distance, "It's not exactly a secret, where are you going with this?"

He chuckles grimly and seems to consider his words carefully.

"They were radicals certainly, but for all their intentions we still brought lots of it with us, we brought food, soil, technology, but they linger still - our prejudices, our preconceptions..."

He looks down and away to hide the tears that are forming.

"We are still terribly Human, we are the base creatures that destroyed Earth's biosphere, we ran for a reason and the only answer always seemed to be 'Let's try it again'."

They stare at the jar.

"Aren't we different? It's not like we weren't raised with those lessons inherently in mind. They just wanted to live too - our parents, our mentors. This was to be our compromise, I thought that when I found a little bit left of him, it wasn't even that far from here." They state with a sigh at the end.

Sol's vision unfocused even further, lost in memory.

"I don't think there's a chance anymore Dys, I'm too tired, too many of our friends gone, wandering or dead. You got what you wanted we'll slowly just fade away more likely than not, I'd almost rather we just got gunned down at this point. You know what the cost was the first time..." a voice fades away as if a spirit moves on.

The jar is placed in his hand, footsteps are heard for the ensuing minute or so.

He sighs.

"I'm sorry, love, it's for the best."

He throws the jar into the beyond.

@Nictis (Dysthymia - Purist Godfather) and @-Rosen (Olivaceous - Purist Role Cop) have won.

Purist Victory.

Last edited:
I'm going to point towards the D4 where you hardlined for voting out Rosen BEFORE the almost self-confirmed SK after coming up with about 3 wild reasons as to why it's the play, one being to confirm !townRosen before confirming !SkShalmoa.
I think it would've worked out better for you all if you had voted out !townRosen before me, and that's not just enlightened self-interest speaking. :V

I would like to say one thing to everyone here. Go play I Was A Teenage Exocolonist, I did three playthroughs of it during this game and would have had my fourth done if I wasn't as busy lately as I have been. It's great, highly recommend it.

And this is why we don't trust alignment checks with no line for wavering...god damn it.
I was never expecting Godfather to actually become relevant tbh. It mostly just means you don't have to worry about getting redchecked, not getting actual trust put in you lol.

I know I said in the beginning that I'd throw out the possibility of Nictis/Rosen because if it was the case we'd just lose…

But it is still annoying.

Also, I told you so about Rosen.

Very good job team Mafia, though I of course was the MVP. :cool:
But seriously amazing job Rosen and Nictis

Back