We've already left one world to rot.
Perhaps the problem came with us.
OP

Ori

Grillpilled.
Pronouns
She/They
What is Mafia?

Mafia is a game (also known as Werewolf or Town of Salem, if you've heard of those) wherein two primary factions (the Town (Enhancers) and the Mafia (Purists)) compete in order to eliminate the other. Each participant is given a role to play. Each of these roles has a different power they can use in order to influence the game.

There are two phases: Day and Night. During the Day, every living player may post in the thread and discuss the events of the game so far, with the goal of either finding the Mafia, or to avoid being outed themselves. Each living player may vote on a player to lynch. At the end of the Day, the player with the most votes is killed and information on their alignment or role may be revealed. This can range from their exact role card, only their faction, or no information at all.

During the Night, players which have a Night ability based on their role may target a player with said ability. Certain roles and factions also have an additional chat they can use to discuss the game.

---

Sufficiently Mafia Standard Rules

1. Mafia is a Game.
  2. Talk about the game inside the game. While the game's running, don't talk about the game outside of GM-designated places. No exceptions.
  3. Do not edit posts. No exceptions.
  4. Post only cleartext messages. Don't use hidden, illegible, or coded messages.
  5. Paraphrase all content from QuickTopics (RIP) and Host PMs. Don't directly quote from either.
  6. Post only when posting is allowed. Keep posting in this thread to Day Phase, and only post if alive. Don't post during the Night Phase, or after elimination.
    • As a special exception, all players get one short Death Post of zero game value after elimination, made before the end of the next Phase.
  7. Post at least five times during every Day Phase.
    • If extenuating circumstances apply, notify your Host so arrangements can be made.
  8. Play the Game, not the Metagame. Judging a player's actions in the context of previous games is fine, but refrain from directly predicting or citing the GM's actions as evidence.
  9. Play to win. This improves both your own experience and the experience of your peers.
  10. Rules and Mechanics may be amended at any point in the game to fix game-breaking issues. Hosts will clearly announce any such changes, unless doing so would compromise the game.

Rules Summary

• Setup Type: Semi-Closed/Semi-Open
  • Day Start/End: 03:00 UST / 10pm CDT / 11pm EDT / 8pm PDT
    Day/Night Cycle Length: 72 Hours/48 Hours
  • Elimination System: Plurality (Majority/Hammer may be introduced during late-game at GM's discretion)
  • Bastard: No (See Setup Notes)
A Note on activity:

Please DM me if you are having issues (either on site or @tonicori on Discord), I am happy to attempt to find a replacement, if a player does not DM they will get one warning if they do not make activity requirements, after that I will modkill the slot. If you do DM we will work something out or I will still modkill the slot I'll just be much less upset and in fact hope your doing ok!!!

Vote Formatting

Vote format:

[X] Vote PLAYER

Vote-change format:

[X] Unvote PLAYER
[X] Vote PLAYER

Unvote format:

[X] Unvote PLAYER
or
[X] Null

Last edited:
An Exhausted Exo-colony is a setup designed for 16 players.

Roles possible:

Citizen
Backup (Various Types)

Role Cop
Alignment Cop
Parity Cop
Gunsmith
Watcher
Tracker
Hider
Oracle
Vigilante
Veteran

Bodyguard
Doctor
Neighbourizer
Jailor
Mason
Mason Leader
Jack of All Trades

Mayor
Gladiator
Arbitrator
Double-voter
King

Lightning-rod
Redirector
Transporter
Roleblocker

Lawyer
Godfather
Mafioso
Thief

Arsonist
Serial Killer
Survivor
Executioner
Witch
Jester

*Combination Roles are possible*

---

The following Modifiers may be used:

Miller
X-Shot
Macho
Even-Night
Odd-Night
Non-Consecutive
Weak
Compulsory
Bulletproof

---

If your role text is Green you are a member of the Enhancers (Town)
If your role text is Red you are a member of the Purists (Mafia)
If your role text is Orange the role is some form of Third Party

* This game may contain roles that render night information inaccurate.
All reveals on death are guaranteed by the GM to be accurate.

Last edited:
Player List:

1. @-Rosen
2. @Nictis
3. @Shalmoa
4. @dinomannitro6 Disappeared N1 - Purist Transporter
5. @Cyricubed
6. @Byzantine Gruesomely Murdered and Reclaimed by Vertumna N3 - Enhancer Tracker
7. @hugh_donnetono Exiled D3 - Enhancer One-Shot Gladiator
8. @A Bunch Of Atoms Exiled D2 - Enhancer Vanilla
9. @Witherbrine26 Replaced by @Variable
10. @CoolCatmanC Killed by human hands N1 - Enhancer Vanilla
11. @NinetyNineLies Never returned from an expedition N2 - Enhancer Doctor
12. @Zaealix Volunteered D1 - Enhancer Vanilla
13. @Young Pyromancer
14. @Scia replaced by @Walker
15. @Draxy replace by @InterstellarHobo Killed in an act of Revenge N2 - Enhancer Parity Cop
16. @Pawn Lelouch

Intended start date is (This may be optimistic but this is the earliest date where I have time to run the game 🫠)

Last edited:
Just in case it isn't believable later, I have not read my role card but I am positive it says I'm townie. :V

Sign me up.

this colony seems perfectly normal and im sure nothing bad will happen here :)

Biology is beautiful, is it not?
Whether you seek to live in harmony with the fruits of nature, or to transcend limitations to forge a brighter, better humanity, we can agree that biology is beautiful….
Zaealix reporting for Active Duty.

Whether you seek to live in harmony with the fruits of nature, or to transcend limitations to forge a brighter, better humanity, we can agree that biology is beautiful….
:thonk:

This would be more believable if you weren't standing in front of the synth printer- now stop blowing our cover damnit!

I can adjust the setup and go with 15 if we don't get full in the next day or so.

Back