Acolyte - Worm/Warhammer 40k

Uh, did you read the last chapter? He said he's going to use innuendo and fade-to-black, not that Slaanesh wouldn't want to do anything mod-unfriendly.

Ahahaha, how about NO.

FIVE STAFF POSTS ALREADY, PEOPLE. I THINK I HAVE MADE MY STANCE CLEAR.

I CONCUR!

While I wholly admit that the more, ah... carnal aspect of Slaanesh's purview IS enticing, it is not, in fact, the sole part of what Slaanesh both represents and is fueled by. He/She/It is fueled by/represents (in my mind) excess in all its forms (i.e. excessively cautious, excessively protective, excessively flirtatious, etc, you get the idea), the pursuit of perfection (e.g. the tailor who seeks the perfect design for their client's suit, the swordsman aiming for a flawless level skill with their blades, the marksman who searches for the secret to absolute accuracy, the CEO who desires the cheapest way to maximum profit, etc, etc, yada, yada, you gettin' the picture yet?), the joy of the good times/doing what you love, the sorrow of when things go bad and so on, and so on.

I CONCUR!

While I wholly admit that the more, ah... carnal aspect of Slaanesh's purview IS enticing, it is not, in fact, the sole part of what Slaanesh both represents and is fueled by. He/She/It is fueled by/represents (in my mind) excess in all its forms (i.e. excessively cautious, excessively protective, excessively flirtatious, etc, you get the idea), the pursuit of perfection (e.g. the tailor who seeks the perfect design for their client's suit, the swordsman aiming for a flawless level skill with their blades, the marksman who searches for the secret to absolute accuracy, the CEO who desires the cheapest way to maximum profit, etc, etc, yada, yada, you gettin' the picture yet?), the joy of the good times/doing what you love, the sorrow of when things go bad and so on, and so on.
Why did you quote me?

Warning: Let's make it six
let's make it six
<_< Obviously, we need to convince @NexusTheDark to put up an... enhanced version on QQ.

This treads dangerously close to sexualisation of minors. While discussion is not strictly forbidden, advocacy of explicit sex scenes involving a fifteen year old is something I'm going to have to discourage. A Staff Notice has been logged against your account as a reminder.

[warning=Let's make it six]

This treads dangerously close to sexualisation of minors. While discussion is not strictly forbidden, advocacy of explicit sex scenes involving a fifteen year old is something I'm going to have to discourage. A Staff Notice has been logged against your account as a reminder. [/warning]
*Stamps card* Woo, four more and we get one free!

:p

I don't get why there's so few chaos stories, it seems like a much more fun area to explore then the imperium, but everyone wants to write stories about the space fascists instead

Do you know any others?
Two I know of but they are abit different and kinda dead rn sadly.

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Renegade Sorceress Quest [40K]

The Path of Glory: Rogue Sorcerer Quest (Credit to Swordomatic, as the style of this game will...

We Are the Gods of a New World Order [Warhammer 50K ~ Warp God Simulator] Sci-Fi - Fantasy

A game of being a god in the Fifty-Second Millennium THREAD RULES: 1) Yes, there is a Discord, no, it's not a source of privileged information so much as it's a drafting tool I use to help order my thoughts. Unless I explicitly clear it for release, any information claimed to be from it should...

Two I know of but they are abit different and kinda dead rn sadly.

Renegade Sorceress Quest [40K]

The Path of Glory: Rogue Sorcerer Quest (Credit to Swordomatic, as the style of this game will...

We Are the Gods of a New World Order [Warhammer 50K ~ Warp God Simulator] Sci-Fi - Fantasy

A game of being a god in the Fifty-Second Millennium THREAD RULES: 1) Yes, there is a Discord, no, it's not a source of privileged information so much as it's a drafting tool I use to help order my thoughts. Unless I explicitly clear it for release, any information claimed to be from it should...
As long as it's chaos I'm happy, I seem to have gotten hyperfixation on it

As long as it's chaos I'm happy, I seem to have gotten hyperfixation on it
If you're happy for a now dead but lengthy fic, than I do recommend Be All My Sins by Deadcrystal here on SV. A SI where a human from our world gets dropped in front of a Chaos band and is revealed to be a Psyker who is given the choice of convert or die, she chooses Slannesh and it shows her changing morals, developing mutations and even getting a girlfriend.

Very well written and while some there's a fair bit of "bedroom shenanigans" it's all off screen and is referred to instead of anything that would require posting on QQ.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/UcZzlPGnKdU

In all seriousness, the last story post was back in 2018. I'm pretty sure there's a 40k rec thread somewhere you guys can be posting to instead of continuing the derail.

Last edited:
Back