• Duke's Own Fusiliers

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Churchmen

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC just in case:

In order of most important to least important:
1.) Take an RPG and 3 Krak grenades. Take the other 2 if no one else is taking them.
2.) Take a Chain Halberd.
3.) Attempt to break open the Munitions chest and Arms locker using the Chain Halberd if Henrik fails in his attempt.
4.) Go with Henrik to find the Supply Runners if no other PC is going with him. Ask the Militiamen where the target of the supply runners was. If they don't know then ask Savatier if the Tempestor knows.
5.) If another PC is going then look for supplies. Give another PC an Assist if possible.

Last edited:
"Reserve Recruiting?" What does that mean?

Only recruiting for spare characters should someone drop or die.

Though, that said, my seventh player has basically dropped and the PC squad has a vacancy, so if you're interested, you could write up a character. There's not much competition.

Edit: I should note however we're currently in a situation where adding new character isn't really viable in story, and might not become so for...a couple weeks at the least, probably on the order of a month or two. PbP is fairly slow.

Last edited:
OOC Action(s):
-Grab at least 4 frag grenades
-Grab at least 2 extra powercells for laspistol
-Separate the squad into two, Adalicia leading one and Valentin leading the other
-Double check the defenses, if needed to be reinforced have a few sandbags and heavy rubble

Only recruiting for spare characters should someone drop or die.

Though, that said, my seventh player has basically dropped and the PC squad has a vacancy, so if you're interested, you could write up a character. There's not much competition.

Edit: I should note however we're currently in a situation where adding new character isn't really viable in story, and might not become so for...a couple weeks at the least, probably on the order of a month or two. PbP is fairly slow.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. If anything changes, let me know, please.

@greendoor
I'll toss my initial proposal for where to put those explosives here:

If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas, I'm happy to hear it.

Klem will grab herself some backup promethium and assist Lucille with finding the supply runners using her veteran know-how, like how back on manuevers in the militia, blah blah blah. Just two ladies all charred up and probably reeking of chemicals having a lark.

Adalicia will call for Henrik in assisting her with getting Redeemer to working order, after that make final checks with the squad and get into positions.

Action for this coming turn is to bring the demi-squad to Lieutenant Savatier in support as well as check on the squad vox how the rest are doing.

OOC Action: Quickly report the effectiveness of the mortar salvo and adjust fire for effectiveness, grab a rifleman (preferably another Bolwerc) and go on to rescue Klem and Lucilla.

OOC: Throw a smoke grenade to block line of sight and rush to pick up Lucille with the help of the Voxman.

Just in case.

Free Action: Reload Missile Launcher with Frag Missile
Crawl 2m forward. If Gerard has a sights to a target then shoot. If not then crawl back into cover.

Last edited:
Warhorse 3
@SirLagginton

Name: Warhorse 3 (Scion Kelil Sergan)
Personality:
-Rigidly Professional, but independent enough to take own shots and pick own targets
-Regards each kill as an offering to the God Emperor, and each missed shot as sin
Appearance:
-Slate Grey Carapace Armor with blue highlights and red glowing eyepieces.
-Under Armor, dark brown skin, shaved head, and eyes replaced with silver plated and crimson irised Occular Gunsight implants.

Stats and Skills:
Weapon SkillBallistic SkillStrengthToughnessAgilityPerceptionIntelligenceWillpowerFellowship
44(6)5638424150303630

Wounds: 12
Skills: Athletics +10, Awareness +10, Dodge +10, Lore (Tactica) +10, Medicae, Stealth +10, Technomat, Endurance+10, Resolve+20

Talents:
-Ambush:
Against unaware targets, you gain Lethal
-Barrage:
+1 DoS on Full and Semi Auto
-Dead Eye Shot:
Reduce Called Shot Penalty by 10, add +1 DoS for purpose of weakpoints and exposure
-Hip Shooting:
Halve Penalty for Moving and Shooting
-Nerves of Steel:
Roll twice for Fear and Pinning, and take the better result
-Rapid Reaction:
+1 to Init Rolls, can make an agility test to not be surprised during an ambush
-Technical Knock:
May unjam a weapon as a half action
-Takedown:
Stun Action has no penalty for you, and you do +1 additional stun condition on success
-Swift Attack:
May make two attacks with the Multiple Attack Action (Three with combat knife)
-Hard Target:
Additional -20 to hit when you run or charge
-Shocktrooper:
Can Dodge Overwatches and Suppression fire on your own turn.
-Pax Imperialis:
A Scion Tempestus who is incapacitated or slain in a way that does not cause Death (Auto) may make an immediate half action, perhaps to shoot or throw a valuable item

Gear:

Weapons:
Good Quality Sniper Rifle with Telescopic Sight and Accelerator

Name:TypeRngRoFDamPenMagRldQualities:
Sniper RifleBasic225m1/-/-1d10+5P35FullAccurate, Impact (Long)
Telescopic Sight:
A weapon with a telescopic sight ignores penalties for long range and reduces the penalty for extreme range to -10 as long as the shooter takes a Full Action to Aim. Additionally if the Weapon is braced, the Rifle counts as Precise for targets with normal or short range.

Ammo: 4 Standard Magazines, One Magazine of Frangible Rounds, one Magazine of Static Rounds

Good Quality Suppressed Autopistol with Red Dot Sight

Name:TypeRngRoFDamPenMagRldQualities:
AutopistolPistol30m1/-/61d10+2P018FullAgile, Impact (Medium)
Holosight:
Grants +10 to Semi Auto and Single Shot within 60 meters.

Ammo:
3 Magazines of Manstoppers, one of Frangible Rounds

Best Quality Combat Knife;

NameTypeDamagePenQualities
Combat KnifeSmall1d5+4+SB P/R3Fast, Light, Precise

Best Quality:
+10 to Ws with this weapon.

Other Weapons: 3 Frag Grenades, 2 Krak Grenades

Armor:
Stormtrooper Carapace:
Storm Carapace:
NameLocations/APQualities
Storm Carapace6 allImpact Absorption, Deflect (Body), Ablative, Weak Area (3), Exposure (Head, 1), Confidence, Built in Photovisor, HoloVisor, and Preysense

Cybernetics:

Good Quality Occular Gunsight:
Grants Unnatural Ballistic Skill 1, and +1 additional Unnatural Ballistic Skill for each half action you take aiming (Max Full Action Aim)

Wargear:

-Microbead: Self Expanatory

-Rebreather: Confers +40 and Reroll against Gas attacks

-Scion Medkit: +20 to Medicine Tests, comes with two Stimms

-Maglocks: Can Draw or put away one weapon or piece of gear per turn for free

Last edited:
Sorry, not in a good position to write a post right now @greendoor.

Take a shot at that guardian drone if possible and then half-move back into cover.

OOC just in case.

Turn 1: Full Aim, Free Action: High Power +1 Damage
Turn 2: Standard Fire, Called Shot (Weak Area)

BS 35 + Close Range 10 + Full Aim 20 + Las 10 + Prone 10 + Semi-Auto Burst 10 - Called Shot (Weak Area) 20 - Fatigue 15 = TN 60

Lascarbine: Dam 1d10+3E+2, Pen 1

Last edited:
@greendoor
So for Henrik's Campaign Requisitions:

- Turn in Henrik's Lascarbine (+2 Req Points)
- Requisition a Good Quality Lasgun, take Accurate for it's Good Quality Trait (-10 Req Points)
- Requisition a Telescopic Scope (-6 Req Points)
- Requisition a Canteen (-2 Req Points)

With these all being Permanent Requisitions. Since there's a mention of a big pay bonus, would it be possible to buy a Combat Vest, Cold Weather Poncho and an Extra Grip for the Lasgun?

Last edited:
So for Henrik's Campaign Requisitions:

- Requisition a Good Quality Lasgun, take Accurate for it's Good Quality Trait (-10 Req Points)
- Requisition a Canteen (-2 Req Points)

With these all being Permanent Requisitions. Since there's a mention of a big pay bonus, would it be possible to buy a Combat Vest, Cold Weather Poncho and an Extra Grip for the Lasgun?

Cold Weather Poncho and Canteen are both standard issue actually (There's a section at the top that shows what you start with).
(Edit: Of course I forgot to actually put the Canteen on there. It's there now)

Combat Vest and Extra Grip are certainly possible, but you're going to have wait until at least next update so I can straighten out the Market and Downtime revamp (and determine how much you'll be earning)

Edit: Keep in mind actual permanent gear upgrades are going to expensive and you'll have to be making Inquiry tests to find them. I'll likely be fiddling with the prices, since pay isn't intended for getting major gear upgrades.

Last edited:
Cold Weather Poncho and Canteen are both standard issue actually (There's a section at the top that shows what you start with).
(Edit: Of course I forgot to actually put the Canteen on there. It's there now)

Combat Vest and Extra Grip are certainly possible, but you're going to have wait until at least next update so I can straighten out the Market and Downtime revamp (and determine how much you'll be earning)

Edit: Keep in mind actual permanent gear upgrades are going to expensive and you'll have to be making Inquiry tests to find them. I'll likely be fiddling with the prices, since pay isn't intended for getting major gear upgrades.
Gotcha, I'll note down the Canteen. I got ahead of myself and wanted to use up as much Req Points as I could.

And fair enough. I figured that of all the pieces of actual Field Kit, a Combat Vest and an Extra Grip would be the most likely that could be bought from the Regimental Train.

Like, a Telescopic Sight would probably be impossible to acquire in comparison.

Last edited:
@greendoor
Right, so for Adalicia's campaign requisitions it goes:
Turn in chain glaive - (+5)
Good quality chain glaive/halberd - (-20 points)
Reinforced pauldrons - (-10 points)
Compass - (-2)

That leaves me with just 1 point so I'll go about trying to buy a holovisor.

Last edited:
@greendoor
Okay, so with those corrections in mind:

- Requisition a Compass (-2 Req Points)

That's 18/18 Req Points used up. Can't wait to see what the new Downtime Stuff that Thrones can be used for will be. :D

Back