User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads
Original Modern Post-1900 

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads
Discussion 

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

What does it mean to be a hero? Daniel Evans seeks to find the answer to that question as he navigates a world that is both familiar and completely unknown, with enemies emerging from all directions and tentative allies He will have to be Defiant. SI-OC, MC-hero, MC-viltrumite, MCU-AU, DC Comics AU. Marvel AU. Ko-Fi /emmapress support me so I can eat! Warning and minor spoiler: there is some "loss" of memory in the main character, (which is not entirely accurate since almost all of his...
Latest Threadmarks
What do you do when, without any explanation or reason, you wake up in someone else's body? When danger and problems rain down on you like a shower of burning meteorites? In a universe where you barely know anything, where unknown enemies lurk in the shadows and imminent danger knocks at your door. You survive, you fight, and you stand tall; to stay alive, you do whatever you deem necessary. You become invincible. . . . originally posted on questionable questing
Latest Threadmarks
  • New
Words
A setting fusion of Dragon Ball and the DC universe. A world where there are Saiyans and Dragon Balls, but also Superman and Wonder Woman. A world where Bulma comes from Metropolis and Clark Kent was born with a tail. Being posted simultaneously on Sufficient Velocity, Spacebattles, and Archive of our Own.
Latest Threadmarks
This is a rewrite of my fanfic, Variable. Yet another Worm Self-Insert where said Insert has the Omnitrix. But rather than being inserted into the dark, depressing world of Worm outright, our MC is thrown into a massive crossover world. Just to keep him on his toes. Expect spoilers for different series!
Latest Threadmarks
"Be careful what you wish for" might be a cliche, but I don't think anyone ever expects it to bite you in the butt quite this hard. Thankfully, my sudden relocation comes with a few pieces of jewelry for my trouble.
Latest Threadmarks
Being a henchman was a good gig, but there's a time where a man has to decide if he's happy taking orders for the rest of his life, or if he wants to burn his own path. Now it's time for Gotham's villains to give something back, or rather, for them to have it taken away.
Latest Threadmarks
Celene Fisher is a fifteen year old girl who lives alone in a house at the edges of Happy Harbor. She goes to school, but doesn't really make friends. She's happy though, here and far from her parents. Sometimes, when someone bumps into her, she feels harder than she should, but that's just the overactive imagination of teenagers. She doesn't do sports or exercise, but is always in shape, no matter how much or how little she eats. Nobody has seen her parents, apparently they're always busy...
Latest Threadmarks
In the Grim-Darkness of the Parahuman Series, a being responds to try and fix the world back to its peaceful state. A farm boy from Kansas heard the call and said: "Why not?" Slightly Crack/DC Cross with Good Ol' Silver Age Wackiness
Latest Threadmarks
"My duty is to my home." An SI-OC with Krypton's Faora Ul.
Latest Threadmarks
After 'graduating' from being Raven's Apprentice, Geo is sent home. Back to friends and family. But, it's not going to be that simple, is it? Please note, Geo is an OC (and not a SI).
Latest Threadmarks
I woke up cold in the middle of a corn field. I was lying down on the grass, and groggily woke...
Latest Threadmarks
Raven of the Teen Titans summons an Apprentice, from another world. Who does she get, and how will they deal with Raven's world? NOT a SI, but an OC.
Latest Threadmarks
Being in the wrong world, in the wrong body and with a power you can't fully control and don't want? Welcome to my life.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Words
A quest for revenge results in Azul Sartore being mixed up in the lives of Gotham's greatest defenders. Lacking any form of parenting or plans for the future, the reincarnation of some random-ass nerd begins the long journey towards becoming a hero on their own right.
Latest Threadmarks
An unfortunate teenager--through cosmic coincidence--falls through a wormhole and ends up becoming a friendly neighborhood hero. May God help Jump City...
Latest Threadmarks
The Multiverse is danger and the monitor has assembled the best of the best to save it
Latest Threadmarks
AN: So I'm gonna start out and say this is my first fanfic, also I'm writing it on my phone at 11pm so if its shit... my bad?? I'm mainly writing this cause for some reason there is a lack of worm fanfic that use magic (which is understandable because it doesn't exist in universe) this mainly to remedy that. Summary: Taylor gets a cat after her mother's death. Thing only get worse more chaotic from there.
Latest Threadmarks
WIP
Latest Threadmarks
I'm so bad at finishing things. Finger crossed it goes differently this time! Luthor's Revenge...
Latest Threadmarks
Somewhere... "Have you done it?" "Yes, the timeline has been altered. Superman, Batman, and...
Latest Threadmarks
FAQ/Intro Hey, everybody. This is an intro to the story, as well as a FAQ to keep you guys...
Latest Threadmarks
Introducing: A With This Ring SI story(as absurd as that sounds). One of my favorite parts...
Latest Threadmarks
Metropolis “It’s rare that you go on an excursion like this, Master Wayne.” Alfred said as he...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back