Quests

Want to take part in the new wave of cutting edge roleplaying? This is the place.

Sub-forums

Creative Discussion & Worldbuilding

To discuss how we create and what we do with the things we create.
Threads
Threads
Idea 

Quests Archive

This is a quiet place.
Threads
Threads

Filters

The Emperor is dead, the empire is shattered and under siege. But is the Emperor really the heart of the Empire? Or is it her people?
Latest Threadmarks
Survive the Winter as settlers in an alternative America full of monsters.
Latest Threadmarks
You are born into this world with a unique Gift. Able to create wonders and horrors in equal measure, what mark shall you leave on Mythic Europe? That is for you to decide.
Latest Threadmarks
MOST TOP SECRET CYPHER WARNING: These documents must be thoroughly paraphrased if their texts are to be published or communicated outside British or American Services or Departments. If re-transmitted unparaphrased other than through the Cabinet Office, the originator must mark the message "to be sent in One-Time Pad". Discord
Latest Threadmarks
A Holy Grail War, where wishes are made upon stars and grails
Latest Threadmarks
A quest based on multiple Spyro games, CK2 type,
Latest Threadmarks
More ships than Nine set off from Numenor that fateful day of Downfal, though only nine reached the shores of Middle Earth, but in the midst of Eru's wrath who is to say where those who were lost found themselves. Who is to know what place the Exiles found. This is one of their stories.
Latest Threadmarks
Chaos breeds misery, misery breeds malice, and from malice...are Yokai born. Free to feast upon humanity. While the warlords fight for supremacy, the land is awash in the blood of the innocent. You are an outcast amongst outcasts. Too human for the Yokai, too Yokai for the humans. A Hanyo, a half-blood. Belonging to neither world. Once content to live in the fringes, the winds of chaos have finally reached your doorstep. It is up to you to brave them and thrive... In this period...
Latest Threadmarks
A certain person from Earth found out they can connect to another world through any types of door. What will they do?
Latest Threadmarks
It is the last day of December of 2014, and the world is in the middle of celebrations, while Earth Mightiest celebrate in Stark Tower. Underneath them, an AI awakes... Write-Ins and Cheating The System are encouraged.
Latest Threadmarks
My Daughter. I am dying. God has chosen that I should leave this dying world as a shell of my mortal self. While my eternal soul shall soon be judged, I worry for the legacy I will leave behind. Carrion birds fly over my holdfast- constructed from the fallen steel and muddied blood of my enemies at the fields outside it so many decades ago. I was young, then. I married and fought for love of Amanda and of war. I served my King faithfully, and so he named me Lord and Falcon. But now my...
Latest Threadmarks
Words
The Realm of Blood has been shattered by human efforts. You are sent adrift, seeking survival by any means and hopefully, perhaps, restoring the dream.
Latest Threadmarks
Taylor was supposed to trigger with the power to control Bugs, but this one is different. She can acquire every types of abilities, but she have to work for it. (Trigger Warning: Self-Harm, Suicidal Tendencies, and Dark Themes)
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
After an untimely death by a speeding truck, they are supposed to be transmigrated to another world. A world of swords and magic. Though, it seems like the Goddess made another mistake and have instead put them on Earth Bet. On a certain city called Brockton Bay.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
A quest involving Taylor and a bunch of superpowered teenagers from another world.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
A new dawn breaks on a horrified nation, once in a sunless, timeless realm. The Atlantic Ocean's waves now broke upon their shores, so different than their own sea. The island nation did not yet know it, but they were now on Earth, in the year 1840.
Latest Threadmarks
A story of escape, freedom and life in the skies above Himmelgard
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Armageddon has fallen on planet Earth. All of them.
Latest Threadmarks
It is the year 1402. More than three centuries have passed since the time known to many in the remnants of Christendom as Judgment Day. Those kings, soldiers, clergymen and farmhands that remain are caught in both philosophical and moral Limbo... To add to their plight, the people, both high and low, suffer new diseases, flux in weather, changes in terrain and even monsters ripped from legend. While a few fight back stalwartly, the people of Europe cling to old beliefs and tradition. It is a...
Latest Threadmarks
A post-collapse adventure in nation building
Latest Threadmarks
Blends alternate history with magic, bends the scale of time and space into a pretzel, and should seem strangely familiar throughout.
Latest Threadmarks
The Earth Defence League will defend Earth from all enemies if the director is good at his job.
Latest Threadmarks
Fort James, 1673: A Trading Post of Africa is an alternate history game of conquest & trade with the African people. You will play the role of Director Mark Arden, responsible for the Fort James operation. Your have broad discretionary powers in dealing with the natives as long as you do not run afoul of other European powers. Your instructions are simple, to expand the income of the Royal African Company by any legal means. The difference between this game and reality is the presence of...
Latest Threadmarks
The Ymaryn are a nation older than reckoning, drawing on a tradition of continuous peaceful transfer of power from before the dawn of recorded history. The Premier power of the fictional (and geographically altered) Near East, this Kingdom has recently been laid low by the ravaging of the Great Khan. As they lay bleeding, desperately trying to live, the Kingdom faces an uncertain future. Dissolution and destruction are more likely than succession and survival, if those are even possible at...
Latest Threadmarks
The year is 1642 and the Republic of Zurich seeks to conquer more of the shattered Duchies of France. You are Duke of Burgundy and Count of Dijon- Richard de Dijon. Though having reached forty, you ride out south to meet with the Duke of Toulouse, disregarding the slow decisions of the Diet of Rouen in favor of preparing for the invasion of over forty thousand Germans across the Rhoen. Thus begins the 8th Franco-German War. [ Original Universe Medieval Alt. History/Fantasy...
Latest Threadmarks
Some sixty years after Japan's opening, vast change has overtaken her rural landscapes replaced by machines, smoke and progress. A young woman takes her first step out of her golden cage to become the very best
Latest Threadmarks
You are Devil Forgemaster, creator of monsters out of dead bodies of humans and beasts. Take prisoners of hell and put into carckases, bound by your will and your will alone.
Latest Threadmarks
You are a Demigod, born in the modern world, same as much of your kin and contemporaries. You are here to save and punish the masses; slaying or taming monsters, titanspawn, or Man himself. You are here to guide and teach people how to survive in a world desperate to drive off a cliff; in the process get them to rekindle or continue respecting the Gods above. In fact, you might have been sent to the world below act as a champion and help win the second Titanomachy. Deal with your and rivals...
Latest Threadmarks
"To study the Mansus is to study contradictions. The Witch-and-Sister is not the Sister-and-Witch, yet both are the Twins. The Vagabond was exiled for a crime she has not yet committed. The Red Grail was the first God-from-Flesh, and so was the Moth. How you reconcile these contradictions is up to you." Christopher Illopoly, Traveling Further
Latest Threadmarks
Help run a tiny Earth in the great Cultivations Cosmos five centuries from now!
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back