Your average hunter(Gate quest)

[X]Plan Mobile Kill Zone
-[X]Get behind the damn tank and intercept!
-[X]x6 Food pellets?(G rank)

Going for this. We throw a pellet into the center of a room and gather all the enemies there. Then we herd them in and keep them compact together with our chains so Barry can make good use of his triple shot skill and Fredrick only has to defend from one direction.

Voting closed
Good luck with your rolls! Also yes you can't have that much team formation variation with this team, but at least this formation is good! It covers some weaknesses after all!

Besides that good luck with your rolls!
Scheduled vote count started by Blackangel on Feb 26, 2023 at 11:39 AM, finished with 5 posts and 3 votes.

Hunter market
Ok so, it's probably gonna be a few more days until I finish the next post(Hopefully less). So I'm gonna give everyone a chance to contribute item ideas!

The basics of how you should setup an item.
Name(rank): Give a brief overview of how the item looks.
Effect: Describe its effects, should include the durability/attack rank of the item.
Backstory: Should describe the item and where it came from
Costs: Name how many money units it should cost or what materials are needed to trade for it.
I'll allow items up to F+ rank to be added. Any higher is not allowed for now. I can veto items, but as long as you don't tailor chain magician items for us, I'll probably allow most things. If you have questions on what's ok, just ask and I'll tell you.

What's the benefit?
Besides the fact that we could buy what items you suggest, I'll allow a reroll of a Crit fail and other rewards, all depending on how many contribute.

Below are items currently on the hunter market! Current money: 0

Consumables:

Lesser weak healing potion(G rank):
Healing potions that are the lowest of the low, yet are still marketed due to the fact that their cheap.
Effect: Heal 1d3 wounds.
Cost: 5 money units.

Lesser weak mana potion(G rank): A potion that restores mana, the lowest of the low, yet still marketed due to the fact that their cheap.
Effect: Restores 1d3 mana.
Cost: 6 money units.

Last edited:
Alright, let's break the ice with a RPG's classic

Smokescreen Bomb(F- rank): A grayish-white ball that fits in the palm of the hand.
Effect: When thrown against the floor, it explodes into an off-white smokescreen that blocks monsters' vision, allowing escape.
Backstory: After many of the incursions following the first appearance of Gates ended with teams fleeing from monster hordes, this device was designed to increase rookie hunters' survival rate.
Costs: 10 money units.

Last edited:
Well, I got a new one. Since we got that spatial bag, let's maximize the loot.
No idea which stats would be appropriate for the effect, same with the cost. So feel free to change them.

Harvesting Toolkit(F rank): A lether bag with several folds housing a varied array of tools used for harvesting materials from the dungeon's environment and monster corpses.
Effect: Increases amount of resources harvested by x1.2. Adds a +10 to rolls for rare resources.
Backstory: Obtaining riches is as common a motivation for facing dungeons as protecting the weak or seeking adventure and glory. So it's no wonder that special equipment was swiftly developed by the guilds in order to squeeze all the worth out of each Gate.
Costs: 30 money units.

Back