Your Avatars in the Arena: The Reboot: Electric Boogaloo

Yumemi heard what sounded like damn near to a whole armored platoon exploding next to her and knew immediately who it was. "Hey! Liefeld Comic! Ease up on the heavy artillery, we want some rock left when this is done!"

Yumemi's nerves were eating at her. "Concentrate your fire!" she shouted, repeating it like having all their shots all hit the same postage stamp without any blasts wouldn't have been enough. To be fair, she wasn't doing much better in that regard, but her shots were at least all hitting flesh.

Yumemi wobbled and fell over, watching the worm dive back into the lava and the rock splitting. "...anybody else feeling just a bit screwed?" she asked, gesturing to the others before loading up another magazine. "...great. I think I'm chewing through too many of these mags."

I stagger when the two rocks split but I'm able to recover.

Yumemi wobbled and fell over, watching the worm dive back into the lava and the rock splitting. "...anybody else feeling just a bit screwed?" she asked, gesturing to the others before loading up another magazine. "...great. I think I'm chewing through too many of these mags."

" You could say that."

OOC: who's on which rock?

Soul Edge growled and steadied itself. It looked around, searching for any stable landmass nearby

"Well that's not good" I muttered before I turned to the other two, "alright, what do we do now?"

"Well that's not good" I muttered before I turned to the other two, "alright, what do we do now?"

"Is panic an option?" I asked, trying to regain my balance. "Because I'm leaning towards panic."

I don't know how much the Magic Minigun has left, ammo-wise. Probably won't last much longer. Unless the magic helps with that? Whatever.

I guess I could use it as a club once it runs out.

"Is panic an option?" I asked, trying to regain my balance. "Because I'm leaning towards panic."

I don't know how much the Magic Minigun has left, ammo-wise. Probably won't last much longer. Unless the magic helps with that? Whatever.

I guess I could use it as a club once it runs out.

"Panic is a last resort if we all have a sense of impending doom that we are powerless to stop" I replied, "so not yet"

"On the bright side, I think we may have killed the worm."

Back