You are Offered an Exaltation

Do you accept the Exaltation?

• Yes

Votes: 86 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 19.6%

• Total voters
Given that removing the Curse is a possible feat for the Exalted and the fact that I am aware of it, I trust myself to hold on to sanity for however long it would take to get rid of it.

At the bare minimum, I can make sure humanity has spread far and wide across the stars to the point not even an Essence 10 Solar could realy keep track of them all, so its not like I'll doom all of humanity if and when I finaly do go mad with power. The Solars of the First Age needed a few millenia to realy get to their peak, after all.

Considering this "super-Exaltation" combines the strengths of all 5 Castes, that means all Abilities are effectively Caste Abilities, meaning my climb to peak-human skill would take significantly less than it would for a normal Solar, and this is before Essence 6+ and purely superhuman skill levels, let alone the real setting-breaking Charms.

Hello Social and Bureaucracy Charms. Goodbye, corruption, racism, extremist ideologies and any other parts of civilization I dont particularly like.

Now, if only I had some Wyld around to play with using Wyld Shaping Technique...
spreadibg humanity too far to touch doesn't really work considering solars once considered rebooting reality

Wait, we can do that? Because I've got some bugfixes in mind. How does 'for every atom lost via quantum decay, a new hydrogen atom will spontaneously materialize in a random location within the universe' sound?
I'd think you should add some stipulations like 'the atom will not materialize in the exact spot another atom is in' to prevent excessive explosions.

Back