X-Com 2:A Reistance Town Game also Zedalb is clever and good looking.

Name: Michael O'Connell
Appearance: A red haired blue eyed expatriate of the green isle Michael O'Connell is a former IRA fighter and medic with an actual university degree from Queen's University Belfast medical program. When Advent came Michael saw it as just another boot heel to fall on the neck of the Irish people. Disappearing from the hospital he was working at he joined the Resistance soon after, brought in by their contacts in the IRA. Through his contacts he still has access to a steady supply of guns and other miscellaneous pieces of gadgets. He stands ready to fight for mankind. Vigilo Confido.... and fuck the British.

Name: Rogan Dole
Appearance: Heavy-set and balding, brown hair and beard.

Role: Scientist

If we could get the 50 Science building that would be nice. We have two scientists with me joining. Snowballing the tech early means we get into the good stuff faster.

If we could get the 50 Science building that would be nice. We have two scientists with me joining. Snowballing the tech early means we get into the good stuff faster.

There's 10 points up for grabs. I only need 10 points for Medical so we can have Level 1 Medics and +2 to Treatments.

Wait, not cool man. I already claimed scientist!

There are five players and four classes. We are doubling up on something.

And having played X-Com before and had a taste of both normal and Long War, I know that the key to any X-Com game is doing ALL THE SCIENCE as fast as you can so you can get to the actually decent equipment.

It'll be fun. We'll do Mad Science together. I'm tossing my 20 points at the 50 point research building, and there is 10 points free. Toss in your 20 and we start out with seriously boosted research potential.

There are five players and four classes. We are doubling up on something.

And having played X-Com before and had a taste of both normal and Long War, I know that the key to any X-Com game is doing ALL THE SCIENCE as fast as you can so you can get to the actually decent equipment.

It'll be fun. We'll do Mad Science together. I'm tossing my 20 points at the 50 point research building, and there is 10 points free. Toss in your 20 and we start out with seriously boosted research potential.
Fair enough. Didn't realize we could double up on a single class. I look forward to SCIENCE!

Why do we need 10 in construction? I mean, I know im the foreman but still? We should just get a Hunter's Lodge for the Scout Unit.

Why do we need 10 in construction? I mean, I know im the foreman but still? We should just get a Hunter's Lodge for the Scout Unit.

Well because you are trying to defend a static area.

Bunkers, Walls, trenches. Construction 0 means a lot of fighting in the open or damaging peoples homes and building you actually use and need.

Also building new training faculties or workshops may be the best way to build you city up.

Not that scouts wouldn't be awesome, but people seem to have wanted at least a few points in everything.

Last edited:
Well because you are trying to defend a static area.

Bunkers, Walls, trenches. Construction 0 means a lot of fighting in the open or damaging peoples homes and building you actually use and need.

Also building new training faculties or workshops may be the best way to build you city up.

Not that scouts wouldn't be awesome, but people seem to have wanted at least a few points in everything.
pretty much this

So how much Points do we have of each?

Before actions or free points from voters.

You have

20 Construction
20 Production
100 Research

You personally can add 20 of CP or PP in an action.
Or you can use an action to start a blue print (Research project) that when finished will give a discount to the cost of one thing.

Before actions or free points from voters.

You have

20 Construction
20 Production
100 Research

You personally can add 20 of CP or PP in an action.
Or you can use an action to start a blue print (Research project) that when finished will give a discount to the cost of one thing.
Is that all together or individually.

Back