WI: A Changed World, A Strange World in The Sol System (Remnant and Strangereal added to Sol)

I mean Strangereal...we already have countryballs for...

But what about the Four Kingdoms of Remnant.

What do they look like?
If information and schematics could be sent over radio waves and (eventually) laser coms, then Remnant will go through a period of growing pains as the Kingdoms set up the infrastructure and industries for alternate energy sources so that Dust could be prioritized for fighting Grimm. So significant areas will be scarred by industrial processes.

Make no mistake. Dust is ridiculously versatile/bullshit and is what lets Remnant Humanity have space age sci-fi tech while still being planetbound. But it still locks them planetside.

I forsee that due to Remnants existent knowledge (due to study of Dusts effects) that once they port over to non-Dust tech, they'll be the first people to be screwing around with artificial/anti-gravity and other sci-fi tech since they already have Dust-based versions.

If information and schematics could be sent over radio waves and (eventually) laser coms, then Remnant will go through a period of growing pains as the Kingdoms set up the infrastructure and industries for alternate energy sources so that Dust could be prioritized for fighting Grimm. So significant areas will be scarred by industrial processes.
Yep...and finally a genuine Population Boom!

No more Grimm means more time for fun!
I forsee that due to Remnants existent knowledge (due to study of Dusts effects) that once they port over to non-Dust tech, they'll be the first people to be screwing around with artificial/anti-gravity and other sci-fi tech since they already have Dust-based versions.
Give them some time...I can't see them NOT messing around with other things.

So basicly it would be happening in an alt universe where the events of V3 were much much worse. Vale is under martial Law. Mistral has collapsed into multiple Warlord States one of which is led by Ruby {Long Story} Atlas is about to explode into a civil war, Vucao is being chill and Menagerie is trying to survive the chaos

So basicly it would be happening in an alt universe where the events of V3 were much much worse. Vale is under martial Law. Mistral has collapsed into multiple Warlord States one of which is led by Ruby {Long Story} Atlas is about to explode into a civil war, Vucao is being chill and Menagerie is trying to survive the chaos
Yeah...I see Mistral as "We've gotten enough tech to make a Aliens Colonial Marines Ship...lets send in the Marines!

Atlas's underclass has discovered Communism...that's bad thing on a death World.

Vacuo is off to deal with some imported religious Extreamists.

Mangerire is going despot if the Tightroap isn't balanced.

Yeah...I see Mistral as "We've gotten enough tech to make a Aliens Colonial Marines Ship...lets send in the Marines!
Yeah their airforce has become skypirates

Atlas's underclass has discovered Communism...that's bad thing on a death World.
Yeah and certain rich man is about to have a messy divorce.

Vacuo is off to deal with some imported religious Extreamists.
Funny enough yes. There is a Salem cult there. Also the Crown.

Mangerire is going despot if the Tightroap isn't balanced.
A tigress might be busy fighting an insurrection in mistral. But yes Grisha might have to keep some factions happy

Yeah their airforce has become skypirates
Don't tell The Marines to burn the stuff we need their loot to pay them.

Also take their Ships.
Yeah and certain rich man is about to have a messy divorce.
I actually hope the Commies Get Jackass.
Funny enough yes. There is a Salem cult there. Also the Crown.
Don't forget Islam and Christianities Beef...Death Worlds made them revisit some roots of unplesentness.
A tigress might be busy fighting an insurrection in mistral. But yes Grisha might have to keep some factions happy
Try keeping a handful of assets and one of the only remaining ARMS industries that haven't been hit happy.

Well i will divide it into three sections

Section one: Earth begins at discovery of other life in the universe. Main characters are a Russian Soilder, FBI Agent and a futre directior, a Bobby in London, A Japanese sciencist and a Canadian student who becomes a principal and lastly the UN ambassador's to the other planets with Interludes to World Leaders and Head of NASA.

Section Two: Begins during Earths Moon Landing. Main characters are Nicholas Schnee, Ozpin, Later team STRQ, Remenants ambassador to Earth, A faunus who gets saved by an Earthling and lastly an agent of Salem sent to learn about earth.

Section Three: IDK

Section one: Earth begins at discovery of other life in the universe. Main characters are a Russian Soilder, FBI Agent and a futre directior, a Bobby in London, A Japanese sciencist and a Canadian student who becomes a principal and lastly the UN ambassador's to the other planets with Interludes to World Leaders and Head of NASA.
Neat, what year is this?
Section Two: Begins during Earths Moon Landing. Main characters are Nicholas Schnee, Ozpin, Later team STRQ, Remenants ambassador to Earth, A faunus who gets saved by an Earthling and lastly an agent of Salem sent to learn about earth.
Nice Choice...No Grimm on the Moon.
Things going pairshape...

Heh yeah Aura might be neat but if you get into the blood stream its useless because it starts to focus on the poison which will start to drain it

Back