WI: A Changed World, A Strange World in The Sol System (Remnant and Strangereal added to Sol)

WI: A Changed World, A Strange World in The Sol System (Remnant and Strangereal added to Sol)

By the act of ROB and the Power of Madness Strangereal and Remnant have been Added to the Solar System.

I want to explore the Long term effects of both Strangereal and Remnant interacting with earth on any and all levels so I can plot out an idea of a story/quest set in this strange and unusual world.

Let us say it starts in the equivalent of 1900 AD on all planets and have it more from there.

I want to world build the effect, possible culture changes, and other insane twists and turns

By the act of ROB and the Power of Madness Strangereal and Remnant have been Added to the Solar System.

I want to explore the Long term effects of both Strangereal and Remnant interacting with earth on any and all levels so I can plot out an idea of a story/quest set in this strange and unusual world.

Let us say it starts in the equivalent of 1900 AD on all planets and have it more from there.

I want to world build the effect, possible culture changes, and other insane twists and turns
Strangereal is the one most likely to reach space due to their overdeveloped Aerospace focus and mad science predilection while Remnant is the least likely due to their over dependence on Dust (which doesn't work out of atmosphere) and Grimm fucking over their resource aqcuisition and settlement of their territories.

IRL!Earth is solid middle of the pack.

Overall, we'll see whoever reaches space first will dominate the others due to having achieved the ultimate high-ground. It doesn't matter how bullshit Hunters (and Aura/Semblances) or Grimm are if they can't reach beyond Remnants atmosphere...unless we're using 'The Games We Play' for powerlevels and capabilities.

And speaking of the Space Race:

Would we see an earlier space race in the 40's due to possible radio contact with the other planets?

Because despite everything, Remanent has radio, and with a bit of distance problems may be allowing all of them to contact the other planets?

And it would certainly affect the religions on all planets due to similar species of humans being on different planets.

Strangereal is the one most likely to reach space due to their overdeveloped Aerospace focus and mad science predilection while Remnant is the least likely due to their over dependence on Dust (which doesn't work out of atmosphere) and Grimm fucking over their resource aqcuisition and settlement of their territories.
I wouldn't doubt it, but they do have some advantages.
IRL!Earth is solid middle of the pack.
Earth is gonna get some wins irregardless due to being the most developed overall.
I'm assuming Hunters can be defeated by Gunpowder projectiles. Most of the Time Aura is fighting off DUST-based ammo. We don't know what Gunpowder can do.
Would we see an earlier space race in the 40's due to possible radio contact with the other planets?
I'd say the 50s due to Rebuilding needed.
Because despite everything, Remanent has radio, and with a bit of distance problems may be allowing all of them to contact the other planets?
Yeah...They going CULTURE Now.
And it would certainly affect the religions on all planets due to similar species of humans being on different planets.
Earth: Abandon the Two Brothers!!

Embrace Christ!

Strangereal: We have this Cool Demon Warror that turns into a Hero After dying called Razgriz! Its SO METAL

Last edited:
Oh so instead he it will be like
Armstrong: One small step for man on-Sees remnant and its broken moon... The Fuck?

Remnant: You ever wonder if we are alone?

Oh so instead he it will be like
Armstrong: One small step for man on-Sees remnant and its broken moon... The Fuck?
Its a couple Million Miles away...Say about Two...Three...or Four Weeks Travel time. Far enough away to be a reachable with Modern Tech without screwing with Earth's Orbit.

That's an Appropriate Response.
Remnant: You ever wonder if we are alone?
Earth: Well I'm glad your here.

Strangereal: MONEY AND WAR!!

Remnant: Whats his Problem?

Earth: He's got access to a lot of Exotic resources!

While talking about Moon landing. Do you think that all planets could have caught the signal? Because if they did that would be a major OH SHIT!!! moment. I wonder how Ozma would react. Also i headcanon that the events of RWBY begin in the 80s. Dont know anything about Strangereal

While talking about Moon landing. Do you think that all planets could have caught the signal? Because if they did that would be a major OH SHIT!!! moment. I wonder how Ozma would react. Also i headcanon that the events of RWBY begin in the 80s.
Yeah they catch the Signal.

The Events of Rwby are probably starting in the same year they released in universe.

Or add a few years to it I'd say it starts 2019 ish.

So we can expect that earth would try to kill Salem with a nuke. Oh wait Oz would probably give Earth one of the relics probably the relic of knowledge. Then there would be no threath of Salem also Earthlings would definetly try to move to Remenant. To get away from Covid

So we can expect that earth would try to kill Salem with a nuke. Oh wait Oz would probably give Earth one of the relics probably the relic of knowledge. Then there would be no threath of Salem also Earthlings would definetly try to move to Remenant. To get away from Covid
Most Earth guy's would want to go to Strangereal.

The Relic has yet to be moved due to a plan.

And they already tried a Nuke on Salem in 1971.

Edit: Didn't work.

Last edited:
Yeah...Also Do you think Salem has Agents on Earth and Strangereal?
Oh definitely hell she might even have some dictators in her pocket. Like she tells them that she will give them unlimited access to Remnants resources in exchange for their help. She might also be trying to nuke out Earth and Strangereal because she wants to kill every human and might be thinking that the Brother Gods created them. Also when Oz reveals that Brother gods are real i want to see the reactions from members of Ozumilatti not from Remenant

Oh definitely hell she might even have some dictators in her pocke
She does have a few, just not North Korea...strangely enough.
She might also be trying to nuke out Earth and Strangereal because she wants to kill every human and might be thinking that the Brother Gods created them.
SHe hates the Earth Religions because the Gods left them alone after making them.

Also Hates Jesus for being the exact opposite of everything she ever believed in...

Salem: Your supposed to Die for the Gods!! Why would you ever stoop to their level and DIE for them!

JC: I love them, now and forever...flaws and all.

Salem: RAGE!

Also when Oz reveals that Brother gods are real i want to see the reactions from members of Ozumilatti not from Remenant
Pope: Regect the Two Brother's Embrace the Lord and his Love...because what kind of God would do that to his flock!

She does have a few, just not North Korea...strangely enough.
LOL
SHe hates the Earth Religions because the Gods left them alone after making them.

Also Hates Jesus for being the exact opposite of everything she ever believed in...
So earth is getting nuked if she wins but what about Strangereal?

Pope: Regect the Two Brother's Embrace the Lord and his Love...because what kind of God would do that to his flock!

Is the religion of two brothers spreading outside of remenant. Also reaction to Faunus please

Back