Who wants to be a moderator?

I know this is a long shot but I genuinely truly believe I'd be good at this and effective and wish to give the application a shot

Last edited:
Is account age a factor even if I haven't made the requisite amount of posts due to chronic lurker status?

Hello yes I have the thing about the more than zero posts as of this post I am qualified please consider.

I do have more than 50.

I'll go ahead and register my interest.

Account age - 8ish years, I think? Perhaps more.

Postings - this makes 389, I believe.

Last edited:
Sure, why not, I'll apply. I may not post every day any more but I'm certainly lurking around every day, may as well do something with it.

I want you to know I advertised this thread on SV's behalf on my fan server and they all thought I should volunteer because, and I quote one of them directly here; "i want u to suffer".

Now that does NOT mean I actually am volunteering, only that I want you all to understand exactly how I got elected to council in the first place. Thankfully democracy is dead and there's no votes involved here so my personal hater squad (aka my so called 'friends' and 'fans') can simply get wrecked.

Probably enough on my plate…
But I'll throw my hat in.
God know the kind of degenerates I already deal with elsewhere :rofl:

I would apply but I'm positive I don't have enough post at all and my confidence in enforcing the rules would be dubious due to how infrequently I am on the site and self confidence as well

How many people think SV Moderation will go: "Power! Absolute power! No more shall I have to deal with people being wrong and having bad voting opinions in User Fiction, or debating in bad faith in N&P! The days of SV's Moderator Favoritism / Bias are over!"

How SV Moderation will actually go: "Alright, barring the Morbius tangent that was a good Discord Townhall. See you all next month. Now back to the work queue, there's fifteen reports on what the meaning of the word Is is in N&P and a 70 page Worm Quest that might have been a slow-burn violation of TOS."

How many people think SV Moderation will go: "Power! Absolute power! No more shall I have to deal with people being wrong and having bad voting opinions in User Fiction, or debating in bad faith in N&P! The days of SV's Moderator Favoritism / Bias are over!"

How SV Moderation will actually go: "Alright, barring the Morbius tangent that was a good Discord Townhall. See you all next month. Now back to the work queue, there's fifteen reports on what the meaning of the word Is is in N&P and a 70 page Worm Quest that might have been a slow-burn violation of TOS."
I'm aware. Sadly.

Disturbingly accurate tbh

Back