What this Universe needs is a short and truly victorious war. (ME/Council RP - OOC - Dicussion)

Sooo....what do you think? PM-Event - Good idea to make this RP more personal? Or bad idea as this should stay a simple Council Game?

I don't mind the PM event, but I do ask for more activity from the other players.

I think it's a nice addition but you should take care to not have it stagnate or take too long so as not to stall the Council portion of the RP.

If everyone else, shares Dragonskyt`s opinion, we can skip the whole PM thing, I simply wanted to try giving the RP more depth...maybe its better to do that in cases, where its only "fluff" and does not impact on the progress of the Council RP.

Everyone fine with that?

We should continue.

And I'm fine with the PM fluff. They make the universe more alive and help to characterize the PCs but you should just take care not to keep it too long. When the PMs stop or you need to prod the players to post messages are good signs we don't know what to write next and want to get back to the Council portion of the RP.

Sometimes I wonder if I`m to subtle or if some facts should simply pull of their underwear, get drunk and jump into the players faces to be noticed...

Will point it out:
  • Inhabitant Count: 1,000,000,006, while there should only be 1,000,00,000
    • 6 Users in external bodies, which are you and who do in turn not count to the inhabitant count as you are outside of the core...

Yes, which all in all gives you three actions, additional to your personal ones.
The Ark, the Drones (which can only produce things) and the Virtuals who inhabit the ship.

Last edited:
Back