What if one Character from Marvel, Worm , and DC met?

What would happen if three people, they can be Heroes/Villains/Rouges and even unpowered, people from Marvel/DC/Worm, only one from each verse met each other? My picks would be - Tattletale from Worm, Joker from DC, and Deadpool from Marvel. i unfortunately am no good at writing but others can post their own one-shots on the thread, but even just using my imagination to think about how that would go gives me a laugh. So who do you thinks would be a good trio to meet and how do you think they would react.

Tattletale will wonder as to how come there's no Death Penalty or Birdcage for supervillains as dangerous and out-of-control as the Joker.

What is Worm? I might be able to do some of the other things, but I don't know what Worm is.

I see it all the time in Spacebattles, and apparently it's all over here too.

What is Worm? I might be able to do some of the other things, but I don't know what Worm is.

Worm is a web comic that has similarities to DC and Marvel, but darker. You dont have to read the original web comic to get the information, just read some good SI's and CYOA's should give you a very good idea about what goes on. I personaly have never read the original but i enjoy the fics people make if they are good and i find them interesting.

Worm is a web comic that has similarities to DC and Marvel, but darker. You dont have to read the original web comic to get the information, just read some good SI's and CYOA's should give you a very good idea about what goes on. I personaly have never read the original but i enjoy the fics people make if they are good and i find them interesting.
Isn't Worm a webnovel?

Then whey did you put out information you didn't know was true?

In any case, Cadamban K is correct, Worm is a Web Novel, not a web comic.

The only information that i put out that was false, was that Worm was a web comic not a webnovel, and even then i said that i had never looked at the original and got all my information from fics.

Worm is a Web novel that does a decent job of taking some of the common conceits of a superhero story (how do masks prevent out of costume attacks, why go out in costume vs literally anything else, "why don't you just kill the Joker", etc) and flips them, explains them, or subverts them entirely.

It's told from the point of view of a young woman who is a victim of bullying but decides to become a hero instead of reenacting Carrie.

I strongly suggest reading the source material since so many people get the important nuances wrong and everyone has their own biases when writing fanfiction.

If you do decide to read it? Read until the end of Arc 8. That's commonly accepted as the point where you'll know for sure if it has you or not, with some outliers knowing later and some knowing earlier, obviously. I hope that was informative.

As for the topic at hand.

Amanda Waller, Director Fury (Ultimate version, obviously), and Doctor Mother.

I love these characters and I wonder if seeing others like them at different points on the sliding scale will produce some interesting conversation. Regret seems unlikely, but more introspection is rarely a bad thing.

Last edited:
What would happen if three people, they can be Heroes/Villains/Rouges and even unpowered, people from Marvel/DC/Worm, only one from each verse met each other? My picks would be - Tattletale from Worm, Joker from DC, and Deadpool from Marvel. i unfortunately am no good at writing but others can post their own one-shots on the thread, but even just using my imagination to think about how that would go gives me a laugh. So who do you thinks would be a good trio to meet and how do you think they would react.

I would like it if Skitter from worm, Harlequin from DC and Spidergwen from Marvel meet each other. All three would be a good team. The former two more familiar with the Darker side of the worlds and the latter a growing superhero. Harlequin would frustrate Skitter, but other two would be able to stabilize her character.

For fun though it would also be nice to see Tattletale meeting Batman and Spiderman interrupts their meeting.

I would like it if Skitter from worm, Harlequin from DC and Spidergwen from Marvel meet each other. All three would be a good team. The former two more familiar with the Darker side of the worlds and the latter a growing superhero. Harlequin would frustrate Skitter, but other two would be able to stabilize her character.

For fun though it would also be nice to see Tattletale meeting Batman and Spiderman interrupts their meeting.

Tattletale, Spiderman, and Batman would be hilarious

Back