[X] No (Acute Paranoia)

If we are to found our own thing, we'll need to work with others.

Vote is Locked. You chose No without specifying, so I'll be rerolling them both.

Rolling D20=16
D10=5

Your Warband has, through an unfortunately numerous amount of apothecary substances, gained a Significant Mutation of a Disturbing Voice, which confers a -10 to diplomacy rolls.

D10=6

Your Warband also has a flaw of Kleptomania, which was inspired by the need to salvage any and everything. Your Loot rolls gain a +10, however, they also suffer from a malus to diplomacy with groups with valuable tech.

---------------------​

Rolling D100=83
D10=2
D100=13

A figure of Note from your Warband was a 2nd Great Company Captain that managed to inflict a Grievous blow to an Ork WAAGH in the Great Crusade.

Is this Correct? [Y/N]

(This vote will last for 6 hours.)

Y'know, I think that my afternoon is a lot of my voter's night. So, I'll be extending the vote by 6 hours to allow anyone who's asleep at this point to vote.

If you haven't at that point, the vote will close, so be sharp on it!

Right then now the vote is Locked. Your Figure of Note is a 2nd Great Company Captain that was an Orkbane.

Rolling D10=9
D10=5

Your Warband was fortunate enough to find a Stable Spacehulk that was unoccupied. It is currently floating in a Primitive Sector.

Is this Correct? [Y/N]

(Vote will last for 6 Hours.)

I'm not going to threadmark the creation progress. Once we start getting back to the prologue and turns I'll start thread marking stuff again.

Vote Locked. You are in the Stable Space Hulk in a Primitive Sector.

Rolling D10=7
D100=18

Your Warband has a Combat Doctrine of Siege and Attrition, and have the operating procedure of a Rogue Military.

Is this correct? [Y/N].

(Vote will last for 12 hours.)

Last edited:
Back