War of the Self. [Bleach Hollow Quest]

Is this a Doctor jackyll and mr hyde Bleach HOLLOW quest?,if yes can we please not be a goody goody two shoes or a puppy kicker,the best bleach quests are the ones where everything is grey,like that one by Talos.
Heh. Well enough people have figured it out that I might as well come out and say it.

Yes. This quest features the infamous duo of Doctor Henry Jekyll and Mister Edward Hyde.

And I've put a spin on it that I think people will really like. If you try to get through the entirety of the quest by only taking Jekyll actions, or only taking Hyde actions, odds are you're going to die.

Jekyll can't survive as a hollow without Hyde. He couldn't stomach the decisions he'd be forced to make in order to keep his spiritual existence going, and his combat skill is basically nonexistant. Hyde on the other hand is a brutal maniac willing to sink to any low, including such things as eating people, and violently bludgeoning another hollow's skull open with a piece of torn up concrete, and a force of personality so strong that towards the end of things Jekyll was in legitimate danger of just fading away.

On the other hand however, Hyde a reckless manchild whose decisions would probably lead to charging straight into the middle of a crowd of pissed off shinigami, and has a spiritual presence that literally feels like all of the evil a person can possibly commit, forced into a too-small frame. Jekyll meanwhile is a genius, and has a spiritual presence roughly equitable to a sleeping lamb.

And besides. They don't have a choice about trying to do things on their own. Not anymore.

But saying more on that subject would ruin the reveal :)

EDIT: This quest became a thing after way, WAY too much time spent listening to the music from the jekyll and hyde theatrical production. Specifically, Transformation, Alive, and Confrontation

Last edited:
YES,this sounds awesome, can we have "Alive" as hyde's theme?,also are we starting as a base hollow or a menos?.

YES,this sounds awesome, can we have "Alive" as hyde's theme?,also are we starting as a base hollow or a menos?.
I plan on STARTING at base hollow, but mostly timeskipping through until Adjuchas, there's particular scenarios and time periods I really want to cover before that point though, so I'm not just starting the quest there.

For example, the transformation into a Gillian is something I feel deserves its own chapter.

Cool,it really irks me how most quests skip to adjuchas or arrancar,it misses how much character develelopment can happen in the early stages.

How so? Its not a very compatible combat profession the only exeption if the QM make it like that anime. Fullmetal Alchemist I believe its called.

I meant the one used to make potions like the one used to create Hyde,like one that increases your strenght or speed before a fight.

Yeah but that will only be a side thing we can't completely rely on. What if we lost them in a fight? And I'm not sure how we are going to practice Alchemy if we aren't at least an Arrancar. Usual hollows forms aren't very good for handling delicate things.

Hyde has high strength and endurance,Jakyll has highter speed and intelligence.

I'm blatantly stealing the skill rankings from Number None, with a twist. You have two "profiles" based on which personality is dominant at the time, and they have different ranks in the various stats, as well as different favored/unfavored stats

For the record, Jekyll has a Champion level chemistry skill, but good fuckin luck using it at any point before vasto or arrancarr.

Last edited:
Can we have a regular level of progress,i feel weird with going from normal to legendary too fast,it feels unearned.

Edit:Anyone thinks it's weird why bleach never shows soul reapers in other countries?,will the shinigami here drink tea while eating biscuits,wear big hats and have broadswords instead of katanas?.

Last edited:
Can we have a regular level of progress,i feel weird with going from normal to legendary too fast,it feels unearned.

Edit:Anyone thinks it's weird why bleach never shows soul reapers in other countries?,will the shinigami here drink tea while eating biscuits,wear big hats and have broadswords instead of katanas?.
If Europe has any kind of spiritual plane it will be Valhala from Norse Mythology where Valkyries pick the dead and send them to rest there(Well, they actually only picked the dead warriors but let's just say that was the mortals misinterpreting). Their Soul King is Odin.

Jekyll and Hyde's story happens in the early years of the 19th century so we still have like 200 years and some before canon.

As for our arrancar form. Type-moom was generous to provide this

Needs longer hair and more muscles,also let's not join Aizen and his team of team killing fucktards,we will make our own hueco mundo,with crackers and tea!

Edit: Maybe something like this for our arrancar form and theme

Last edited:
Back