Vr world: Superheroes and villains

Voting is open
Will start writing. Oh and I'll take suggestions on items or powers at any point in time. I'll make the stats just tell me the idea of the item.
Scheduled vote count started by Blackangel on Feb 5, 2022 at 12:38 PM, finished with 13 posts and 3 votes.

• [X] Path to Rokushiki
    [X] Path to Rokushiki
    -[X]Bullet resistant robe(Common)(Lvl 1):
    -[X]Super strength style(Rare)(Lvl 1)
    -[X]Abandoned warehouse
    [X] Path to Rokushiki: Junk edition.
    -[X]Bullet resistant robe(Common)(Lvl 1):
    -[X]Super strength style(Rare)(Lvl 1)
    -[X]Junkyard

Gen 3 finale
Oh quick update. I'm reworking how I was going to do things. Basically I had a mission system than I realized it wouldn't be that fun. I've been reworking everything(Almost everything) so the only thing yall need to know is that your Xp bar will be 0/100 not 0/30. I'll post the character sheet in a bit but until than I missed something.

What's your vigilante name?
[]write in?(Just name your character)

Gender?
[]Girl?
[]Boy?

Do this and I'll have the first post up in a bit.

Last edited:
Character sheet
Name: ???
Lvl 1 0/100
220/220 hp
Energy 170/170
Rage 0/5(For every 3 damage you take gain +1 rage. Rage can be consumed to improve a move/attack.)
Strength 47(For every strength add 1 to the potential die. 1d47+9. Also affects how much you can lift.)
Agility 22(The more of this you have the faster you are. Also effects reaction time.)
Constitution 22(Hp is 10x this.)
Endurance 17(Energy is 10x this.)
Intelligence 12(Mana is 10x this if you use mana. Effects options in combat. Also gives +1 mana regen per minute for every 10 intelligence.)
Perception 12(Effects how far you see and if ranged how far your attacks can go. Also affects reaction speed.)
Spirit 12(Effects your regeneration of energy and health. When out of combat for every 5 spirit gain +1 Hp every hour and +1 energy every minute.)
Basic outfit that gives +2 to all stats. Cannot be upgraded.

Bullet resistant robe(Common)(Lvl 1): A robe that can be worn over equipment. Has +2 defense, +4 defense against bullets(Bullets fired from guns of Lvl 1-3. Bullets must be of the common type and Lvl 1-3.), and durability 7/7. Has the effect that bullets cannot reduce durability by more than 1(Unless above common type or Lvl +3. Only applies to the robe.). Can be upgraded to Lvl 2.
Super strength style(Rare)(Lvl 1): You had an idea that if you are 'that much' stronger than normal people, then even light jabs will be as destructive as haymakers from normal people. Under this idea you have made a personal style that specializes in fast, but strong, jabs that can easily knock out normal opponents, while still being able to defend yourself without much opening. Gain +10 to hit rate, +10 to defensive rolls, and +5 attack speed.
Typing something because they won't let me post without it.

Voting is open
Back