Voting is open
[X]how come I felt no resistance when I stab it but slashing made it only dent its armor?
[X]well at least they took me seriously! Barely anyway is an ACTUAL blacksmith nowadays.
[X]The Beginner blacksmith tournament. I need that blacksmithing kit more than I need anything else.
[X]Yes.(Lesser Pig Iron and Ingot)
[X] No.

[X]how come I felt no resistance when I stab it but slashing made it only dent its armor?
[X]well at least they took me seriously! Barely anyway is an ACTUAL blacksmith nowadays.
[X]The Beginner blacksmith tournament. I need that blacksmithing kit more than I need anything else.
[X]Yes.(Lesser Pig Iron and Ingot)
[X] No.
I need plans. Put this in a plan.

[X] Plan start
-[X]what the rewards are? I should get something.
-[X]well at least they took me seriously! Barely anyway is an ACTUAL blacksmith nowadays.
-[X]The Beginner blacksmith tournament. I need that blacksmithing kit more than I need anything else.
-[X]Yes.(Lesser Pig Iron and Ingot)
-[X] No.
Should I also assume you only want 1 of each? You can pick as many as you want later on that might not be the case but for today it is.

[X] Plan: couldn't think of a name
-[X]how come I felt no resistance when I stab it but slashing made it only dent its armor?
-[X]well at least they took me seriously! Barely anyway is an ACTUAL blacksmith nowadays.
-[X]The Beginner blacksmith tournament. I need that blacksmithing kit more than I need anything else.
-[X] No.

-[X]how come I felt no resistance when I stab it but slashing made it only dent its armor?
-[X] No.
Alright I'm going to assume you just want 1 of each. Voting ends in 2 hoursish.

Going to start. I'm assuming you guys only want 1 of each.
Scheduled vote count started by Blackangel on Dec 30, 2021 at 4:25 PM, finished with 8 posts and 3 votes.

• [X] Plan: couldn't think of a name
    -[X] No.
    [X] Plan start
    -[X]what the rewards are? I should get something.
    -[X] No.

The beginner blacksmith tournament round 1
-[X] No.

I wonder how come I felt no resistance when I stab it but slashing made it only dent its armor? Gain study(1) trait: Every turn study a move increase Xp in that move by a small amount.
Stab study roll 1d10 9 = 9 Xp gain
Current Xp (1) 0/10 = 9/10

Oh no well at least they took me seriously! Barely anyone is an ACTUAL blacksmith nowadays. Gain pride(1) trait: Rolls involving ones pride gain a small bonus. Rolls involving humility take a small penalty.

I might as well buy 1 of each. I'll test out this... pig hide? How am I suppose to turn this into an ingot? Well I got the recipe for it so I'll find out after the tournament. I also don't think I'll need any skills for the tournament, not like they will let me use them.

I quickly signed up for the blacksmith tournament as while yes that lone wolf tournament seems decent for the materials alone. I can probably buy them from others and this will give me a blacksmith set if I just get to the second round. Also the blacksmith materials seem very useful and the hammer If I can get it.
Attention user you have signed up for blacksmith tournament ****! Please await transportation!
...There has got to be a setting in here somewhere to make it a pop-up that I can deal with later. 'vroom' Did it just teleport me? I'm in a colosseum with a few people maybe 5 in the stands. Makes sense, I mean why would there be a lot of players just watching a random low Lvl tournament.
"Round starts in 10, 9, 8-"
Well time to see my opponent.
Human player 'reee man': Lvl 1
Hp 12/12
Energy ??/10
What in the hell is a 'reee man'? At least my name is normal-ish-

[]Smith black
[]Normand
[]Write in?(Tell me your name. Your male btw)

"5, 4, 3-" He has a mace in hand.

Moves are evade, slash, stab, parry, and wind slash. Choose 1.

[]Brutal: Offensive - Wind slash , Offensive - slash or Defensive - evade
. This should be a good opening move I'll surprise him with my wind slash, than if he is surprised I'll slash him and if he is not than I'll evade. He has 2 more Hp than me but that's not much. If I get him low early he might have some side effects and be slower or hopefully strike less hard.

[]Test: Defensive - Evade , Offensive - slash. I should try and draw out his first attack and see what it is. Than I will slash him afterword. This will not take up any energy thanks to my regeneration and if he uses his 'Special' skill than I'll be able to go in.

[]Write in?

Write in should be written the same as the other options. Also WRITE IN PLAN.

[X] Plan 2
-[X] Ferron
-[X] Brutal: Offensive - Wind slash , Offensive - slash or Defensive - evade

Voting is open
Back