Vr card world

Voting is open
Flipping a coin. Heads is the spider. Tails is the snake.

Tails. Snake wins.
Scheduled vote count started by Blackangel on Jun 10, 2022 at 2:15 PM, finished with 8 posts and 2 votes.

• [X] Terminator
    - [X]'Catting spider' bot prototype
    - [X]Man
    - [X]Arnold
    [X] Plan Constrictor
    - [X]Stealth fighter v0.7 'Boa
    - [X]Woman
    - [X]Winry

Day 1 opening game
[X] Plan Constrictor
- [X]Stealth fighter v0.7 'Boa
- [X]Woman
- [X]Winry

These locations are used for getting materials with a small chance to get cards. You can also encounter other players by chance. Note: First day bonus: The first 3 monsters you fight will give you 1-2 cards, IF you win.

Choose 1 location(Monsters have ranks. There will be only 1 star monsters in these locations with a max of 1 elite per area. There are 3 ranks available: Normal, sub-elite, and elite. Depending on the monster you fight they will give various levels of difficulty depending on these ranks.):

[]Forest: Has insects, beasts, and winged beasts monsters.

[]Graveyard: Has various undead monsters.

[]Lake: Has various types of fish related monsters.

[]Scrapyard: Has various mechanical and beast monsters.

[]Farmland: Has various humanoid monsters.

[]Mine: Has various stone and fire related monsters.

What are you going for?(Choose as many as you want. Just note there's a good chance to lose to an elite or not even finding one.):

[]Normal

[]Sub-elite

[]Elite

(This is locked till you get at least 15 cards.)Dueling area: This is where you fight other players! Has 2 modes(For now).
One is a simple 1v1 duel, where you will fight another player of your estimated dueling power. This has no bets and is mostly used to hone skills and gather merit.
Two is a simple 1v1 duel like above, but, instead of no stakes, you have to bet a card. Then you will duel someone with a card of similar value. Whoever wins gets the betted card.

Player market: A place you go to sell/buy materials/cards with other materials/cards. Its the first day so nothing is here.

The smith: The place you go to either combine materials with cards to upgrade them or make entirely new cards with materials.

Plans as always. A short post before we duel someone/something. If you have any questions/suggestions for cards feel free to ask/tell me.

[X] Plan Junk Shop
- [X]Scrapyard: Has various mechanical and beast monsters.
- [X]Sub-elite

We need a few stronger cards that work well with Scrapyard/Overdrive or just take advantage of Boa's effect.

[X] Plan Swarmbot

[X]Graveyard: Has various undead monsters.
[x] Normal

farm undead materials and modify our cards with swarming tactics

Plan junk shop wins.
Scheduled vote count started by Blackangel on Jun 12, 2022 at 4:40 PM, finished with 5 posts and 3 votes.

• [X] Plan Junk Shop
    - [X]Sub-elite
    [X] Plan Swarmbot
    [X]Graveyard: Has various undead monsters.
    [x] Normal

Junk-dog? Turn 1
[X] Plan Junk Shop
- [X]Sub-elite

Notice: Welcome player! As you are here on day 1 you shall be given a bonus! The first 3 monsters you fight will give you 1-2 cards, IF you win. These cards shall be from the opponents deck! Have fun!

After some deliberation I've chosen to go for the scrapyard. Reason? I think half my deck sucks or at least from what I can tell I lack cards that can work with my boss monster. Hopefully I can find some high attack machines. I don't wanna go for elite, BUT, I don't wanna go normal either. The sub-elite from the memo seems fine.

Rolls 1d4 = 4. Alpha junk-dog!
Assessment: High risk and high reward!
"So I just walk in this teleporter and I spawn randomly in the scrapyard?" I was currently talking to this floating ball. Not of light or anything like that but a legit bouncy ball that's just floating and working the teleporter.
"Yes. To make sure players are not all in one spot we have made this random, at least for now." -Ball.
"Got it thanks."
I walk through the teleporter and find myself in an open area. As far as I can see there are 2 paths in and out of this place and there's just hills of junk and scrap.
"Well time to start lookin-" Before I even finish all I hear is, what sounds like, a dog's bark mixed with metallic grinding sounds.

Notice: Alpha junk-dog challenges you to duel! Rank: Sub-elite.
Y/N

Perfect.

Coin toss: Heads! Alpha junk-dog picks turn!
Winry goes first.

You draw: Old iron crow, Old trash bot, and Old chef bot.
Opponent draws: 3 cards. They will draw next turn.

[]Don't die: Play 'Old iron crow' in defense mode. It can not be destroyed by battle once a turn so lets rely on that.

[]Write in?: Tell me what you're doing.

Yes. You have drawn that bad. Also there were 4 options to roll from. You happened to get the highest risk/highest reward option.
For decks with 12-14 cards you will have 500 life points and draw 3 at the start. When You hit 15 you get another 500 life points for a total of 1000. Also you draw 4 than.
Anyway have fun!

[x]Don't die: Play 'Old iron crow' in defense mode. It can not be destroyed by battle once a turn so lets rely on that.

We don't really have any other choice.

[x]Don't die: Play 'Old iron crow' in defense mode. It can not be destroyed by battle once a turn so lets rely on that.

We don't really have any other choice.
Pretty much. I was expecting you to draw something so there could be some debate. Nope. Just this. At least you got chef bot, which can run some stuff over… or something.

Pretty much. I was expecting you to draw something so there could be some debate. Nope. Just this. At least you got chef bot, which can run some stuff over… or something.
Perils of the slower side of yugioh. Maybe you could autopilot some of these turns to make the fight go faster. That way, you could bend things to add characterization to our character and the opponents along with speeding up times like this

Perils of the slower side of yugioh. Maybe you could autopilot some of these turns to make the fight go faster. That way, you could bend things to add characterization to our character and the opponents along with speeding up times like this
True. I could add that option next turn. I'll do it depending on what we draw and see if there is ANY debate on what to do. If there's no debate on just playing chef bot next turn I'm going autopilot.

Also yes slow yugioh, we all love and hate it for the same reasons.

Going to end it.
Scheduled vote count started by Blackangel on Jun 14, 2022 at 4:12 PM, finished with 5 posts and 2 votes.

• [x]Don't die: Play 'Old iron crow' in defense mode. It can not be destroyed by battle once a turn so lets rely on that.
    [X] Don't die

Junk-dog turn 1-5
I really don't have a choice do I? Iron crow it is.

"I set a card and end my turn." The dog now that I've looked closer appears as a Doberman with gears and metal plates integrated with his skin. He is also a step bigger than any other Doberman I've ever seen.

The now kinda cute looking dog simply looks down at his cards and almost whines. You can tell it stopped himself just from the face alone.

"Let me guess… you drew trash." All I got in response was a snort and then he set a card in defense position. I'll take that as a yes.

Your turn draw: Scrapyard.

Nice to get this early on I suppose.
"I set a card and flip 'old iron crow' to attack position." No response. "I'll then summon 'old chef bot' in attack mode and attack your facedown card with it." Please let it not be some crap.

It flips:
Jack in the box toy:
1 star
Type: Monster
Mechanical
Attack: 0
Defense: 100
Effect: Flip: Each player randomly discards a card and depending on the type of card discarded it will trigger an effect. Monster: Deal 50 effect damage to the owner of said card for every star on the monster. Spell: Your opponent draws a card. Trap: Mill the top card of the owner's deck.

"..." I'm not even sure how to feel.

You discard: Old trash bot.
Alpha junk-dog discards: Old trash bot.
50 effect damage is dealt to both duelists.

Winry life points: 450
Alpha junk-dog life points: 450

"Gruff!" What is he-

Mechanical rats effect is activated:
Junk-rat:
1 star
Mechanical beast
Attack: 50
Defense: 50
Effect: Once per turn when a friendly mechanical monster is destroyed: Summon this card in face up attack or defense mode.

"...Alright then I'll attack junk-rat with my crow." It gets destroyed. "I'll now end my turn."

He draws and you see visible disappointment on his face. Good for me. "Grruff!" He sets another card in defense position. Alright then. "I activate scrapyard." He seems to be disappointed… so am I.

Your turn draw: Old dishwasher bot.

I think this is the worst card I could have drawn. At least right now. "I set a card in defense position. Now I will attack your facedown with old chef bot." Please not the to-

It flips:
Jack in the box toy:
1 star
Mechanical
Attack: 0
Defense: 100
Effect: Flip: Each player randomly discards a card and depending on the type of card discarded it will trigger an effect. Monster: Deal 50 effect damage to the owner of said card for every star on the monster. Spell: Your opponent draws a card. Trap: Mill the top card of the owner's deck.

I have no cards in my hand, but he does!

Alpha junk-dog discards: Old trash bot.
50 effect damage is dealt to alpha junk-dog.

alpha junk-dog life points: 400
Scrapyard gains 1 counter.

"I would have just played the trash bot. That way if you had drawn a spell you could still have some defense." He just stares back with unknown emotion.
"I then attack you directly with crow for 100."

alpha junk-dog life points: 300

"I end my turn."

He draws and for once he seems sorta happy. That's not good.
"RUFF!!!"
He plays a card in attack position.

Junk-dog:
1 star
Mechanical beast
Attack: 175
Defense: 150
Effect: Once per main phase during either turn you can banish 1-2 cards from your graveyard: Gain 25 attack per banished card until the end of this turn.

"...Oh."
"RUFF!!!" He attacks into my old chef bot.

Winry life points: 425
Scrapyard counter at 2.

He then ends his turn.

You draw: Old chef bot.

Alright then I got something to choose from.

Your hand: Old chef bot.

[]Go for it: I have 2 counters on scrapyard. I'll activate it to draw 2 and bring my chef back. Hopefully I get my boss monster or overdrive and mechanical scarecrow. If I don't draw what I need I go full on defense until I defeat him with effect damage, draw overdrive and mechanical scarecrow, or draw my boss monster and end this, as if I equip it to the crow or chef bot I get 300 damage to end my opponent.

[]Wait it out: I have time. I think. I put everything in defense mode and wait them out. If I do so, I'll get 3 counters on scrap yard and I'll be basically guaranteed to draw my boss monster and overdrive, which will end this quickly.

[]Write in?

Alright than. Have fun now! If you have any questions just ask.

Last edited:
[x]Wait it out

Was the decision to not play Scrapyard before going for battle phase intentional? Junk-dog seems like it'll 'merely' be a beatstick in our deck for now, but that's still a good improvement.

What card was he hoping for this to not be? It couldn't have been the "toybox/Jack in a box" since he didm't even have anything to discard.

Also I forgot. How many cards are there in our deck? Are we already in danger of running out of cards?

Last edited:
[x]Wait it out

Was the decision to not play Scrapyard before going for battle phase intentional? Junk-dog seems like it'll 'merely' be a beatstick in our deck for now, but that's still a good improvement.

What card was he hoping for this to not be? It couldn't have been the "toybox/Jack in a box" since he didm't even have anything to discard.

Also I forgot. How many cards are there in our deck? Are we already in danger of running out of cards?
First. Trap cards take a turn to activate. Their not like spells.
Second. Junk dog is a great improvement simply because 225 can beat over some boss monsters. What we are missing is a beat stick monster to work with our boss monster. With our boss monster it can go to 275 and not be destroyed by battle or effect once per turn. Which early on is great.

And third. Yes she was hoping it wasn't the toy. Why? Our character thought that would be a stupid play and also thinks said card is stupid.

Anyway hope that helps.

Last edited:
Well in that case

[x]Go for it

switching to this because there is a small chance of us just drawing 3 scarecrows and 1 trash bot. Meaning we could be boned if we get stalled.

Voting is open
Back