[X] Spawn a friendly Grim.
-[X] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

Last edited:
[x] write-in: *bronx accent* "Hmm, yep. I've seen this before, looks like your planet's got a nasty infestation of the Spookums. Don't worry Miss, I should get this cleared up in a jiffy." (Act as a blue-collar pest exterminator who deals with monsters.)
This definitely seems like more fun than the other options, sorry QM.
Adhoc vote count started by WinterPhoenix on Jul 26, 2018 at 2:22 PM, finished with 27 posts and 8 votes.

• [x] write-in: *bronx accent* "Hmm, yep. I've seen this before, looks like your planet's got a nasty infestation of the Spookums. Don't worry Miss, I should get this cleared up in a jiffy." (Act as a blue-collar pest exterminator who deals with monsters.)
    [X] A, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)
    [X] Write in. Yo what is up in dis his house imma J-Dawg here to drop my new hot record.
    [X] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)
    [X] Spawn a friendly Grim.
    -[X] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

[ X ] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

[ X ] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

[X] A, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

[X] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

Why am I not getting updates on this? Weird. I was trying to pay attention to this as well...

i say number 3
Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

Back