Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

My name is Jaune Pendragon and I am SO BORED.

Why you ask?

I have so much Power that I am...

Jaune Pendragon

King Of Servants
My name is Jaune Pendragon and I am SO BORED.

Why you ask?

I have so much Power that I am bored. There was no challenge anymore.

You could ask what power I had? Well it would be too complicated to explain all the intricacies of my power. The easiest way to imagine my power would be like a console. Those who played Bethesda Games know What i am Talking about. Rather than the access to the console for Fallout or Skyrim. I had acess to the console of the Fabric of reality itself.

The Average Kid had an average S.P.C.I.E.A.L. value of 1 or 2.

The Average Adult has an Average of 4.

High end Athletes had an Average value of 6 or 7.

Only the Champions of Champions that happen once every few millinia ever Reach the Value of 9.

And even Fewer make it to 10 on even a Single Stat.

For example. Usain Bolt had an Agility Stat of 10 and an Endurance stat of 7. A strength stat of six.

SO reaching an Average of 9 is a momentous achievement.

But me? I didn't even need to work Hard or at all to break through those numbers into Ridiculous territories. All I did was use the console and raise My Agility stat from 4 to a nice round One million and I was now the fastest man on the planet.

To give you a Glimpse of how Ridiculous that is. Usain bolt's Maximum speed was Recorded at 44.72 Km/h. If We take that to be a value of ten. Multiply that by a Hundred thousand. and you get 4,472,000 Km/h.

To Put that in perspective.

The Speed of sound is about 1200km/h.

The speed of the World fastest jet X-15 is 7,274 km/h.

The Fastest rocket Ever made can Travel up to 55080km/h.

The earth moves at 108000 Km/h.

The speed of the sun is 720,000 Km/h.

My speed at the current setting is 4,472,000 Km/h.

The speed of light is 1,079,252,848,799,991 Km/hour.

So What you would ask?

Apply this to all my other stats except luck because I ain't touching that. Luck is too fickle. I left that at a comfortable 6. Oh and Charisma Don't want peaple to start fall for me the moment they see me. Charisma was at a comfortable 6 as well.

Of course. Its still nothing compared to Superman or some other anime characters. but I can jut edit the values again and then BAM instantly stronger than superman or what ever character you think of.

So what do I do?

~ Player.additem 00T818907T3R 1.

Instant Multiverse Teleporter.

I Get on any Type the Coordinates for my destination. Bye by normal world Hello entertainment here I come.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which World Do I go to?

[ ] Fate Zero
[ ] Fate Stay Night.
[ ] Familiar of Zero.
[ ] Evangelion.
[ ]Write in.

Last edited:
So is this a quest or an actual self insert story?

If there is a vote I would have us go to RWBY, simply because it has higher science and a populous that is oppressed by an inhuman enemy. You could easily become their "god" and start setting up your multiversal empire from there. It is a decent start at least.

Last edited:
So is this a quest or an actual self insert story?

If there is a vote I would have us go to RWBY, simply because it has higher science and a populous that is oppressed by an inhuman enemy. You could easily become their "god" and start setting up your multiversal empire from there. It is a decent start at least.
It's Both? Im not sure. It's just something that got stuck in my head when I got frustrated playing fallout 4. I kept Dying in the exact same goddamn place. then I activated the console and nuked the hell out of the fucker.

Stupid Laser turrets. Harrumph.

Last edited:
Chapter 1
So RWBY it is.

I landed in one place I never even thought about. Guess I should also have specified the location.

I landed right on Salem's Lap. Literally.

I stared unblinkingly into Salem's red glowing eyes.

"Huh? Guess the multi teleportation worked after all." I said as I got of Salem's lap.

And turned to face her." Ah, my apologies... I should have been more specific in choosing my destination."

Salem narrowed her eyes at the blatant disregard and lack of fear. She was a Grimm after all. All Grimm sense negative emotions.

"Tell me young man, who are you? And how exactly did you break into my castle?" Salem said omniously as she summoned an octopus like grimm to her side.

[ ] I'm a scientist. And I just tested first successful teleporter prototype. FOR SCIENCE!!! (Act as a mad scientist.)

[ ] Oh, sorry about that I was just practicing my new semblance. (Act as a new hunter in training)

[ ] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

[ ] Write in.

Last edited:
[ X ] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

[x] write-in: *bronx accent* "Hmm, yep. I've seen this before, looks like your planet's got a nasty infestation of the Spookums. Don't worry Miss, I should get this cleared up in a jiffy." (Act as a blue-collar pest exterminator who deals with monsters.)

Last edited:
[x] write-in: *bronx accent* "Hmm, yep. I've seen this before, looks like your planet's got a nasty infestation of the Spookums. Don't worry Miss, I should get this cleared up in a jiffy." (Act as a blue-collar pest exterminator who deals with monsters.)

I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT SPOOKUMS ARE FUUCK....

[X] A, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

This...is in User Fiction. Not Quests.

Probably going to want to see about changing that if you actually want to pick up new players, and I guess, not annoy Mods.

Oh come. What the hell. Choose something else seriously.

BTW How do I contact a MOD?

Oh come. What the hell. Choose something else seriously.

I don't think what 'Snookums' are is really important. Your suggested options were Mad Scientist, OP but Noob Hunter, or a God... those didn't interest me. having him act like things are a joke (think Ghostbusters) and maybe confuse people (think Luna Lovegood, making up her 'creatures' he could do the same with all the grim) and just all around have fun. Sure he's super OP (he's as able to defeat the Grim as easily as an exterminator defeats rats IRL), but he still acts down to earth.
Of course the write in might have had a different picture of the guy, but that's what I got from it and it sounds a lot more fun than your original options. Googling 'Spookums' leads me to here and here, though I'm not sure what the original write in refereed to. Second one would fit more with ghostbusters (similar exterminators) angle, but based on the wiki they didn't 'exterminate' the Spookums instead they helped it, so I don't think so.

BTW How do I contact a MOD?
Not sure the way you're supposed to do so, but you could always open a Ticket (it's at the top of the page just bellow the SV banner, to the right of 'Forums') and use 'Contact Us'. Otherwise you can PM a mod at random I guess and ask, or maybe it's in the FAQ.

Last edited:
[X] Ah, so you are the one controlling my brothers creations? (Act as the God of life responsible for creating all living things on the planet) (Unlocks Salem route)

I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT SPOOKUMS ARE FUUCK....

"Spookum" is kind of cutesy/dismissive variation of "spooks" or ghosts. Or basically anything that tries to spook or scare people.

It's not a really proper term, it's more like the OC took a look at Grimm and said "Hey, looks like you got an infestation of Ghosty-poos." or "Ugly Bugs".

Feel free to have him constantly refer to the Grimm as Heartless, or Mobs or any other sort of dismissive term for a bunch of generic Mons made of darkness who's only purpose is to be defeated.

Back