Kpop or Jpop

• Kpop

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Jpop

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Neither, I prefer Michael Jackson

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
[X] A girl with a pink streak through her hair keeps glancing at you. Her entire body and the way she dresses speaks of confidence, yet she doesn't seem to want to initiate the conversation.

This is my first choice but it didn't look like it would gain enough votes to win so I didn't vote for it at first.

Last edited:
[X] A tawny haired girl that looks like she is about to cry.

I am Korean American using this to try and understand my own culture instead of watching Korean TV like my sister recommended WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Had there been zero votes I would've voted for the girl with the pink streak.

I really don't know about getting to know a boy trainee. Relationships are a big no-no in K-pop industry. As soon as you sign a contract one clause of it will be that you can't date. And those contracts can last anywhere between 7 to 13 years.

What getting to know the guy would really do I think, would be that should a boy group form we could get an in with them and being their friend would simultaneously boost our fame while getting a ton of hate from their fangirls. Idols have put their social media on private in the past because of fangirl backlash. I wouldn't underestimate those. They can be vicious.

No idea about the plain faced girl. Maybe she's a good dancer?

The pink haired one is probably younger than us that's why she's shy.

Had there been zero votes I would've voted for the girl with the pink streak.

I really don't know about getting to know a boy trainee. Relationships are a big no-no in K-pop industry. As soon as you sign a contract one clause of it will be that you can't date. And those contracts can last anywhere between 7 to 13 years.

What getting to know the guy would really do I think, would be that should a boy group form we could get an in with them and being their friend would simultaneously boost our fame while getting a ton of hate from their fangirls. Idols have put their social media on private in the past because of fangirl backlash. I wouldn't underestimate those. They can be vicious.

No idea about the plain faced girl. Maybe she's a good dancer?

The pink haired one is probably younger than us that's why she's shy.
They are almost definitely not an actual boy LOL

Since there are boyish girls who fill that demand for their girl group. That's what's happening here almost definitely

[x] A girl with a pink streak through her hair keeps glancing at you. Her entire body and the way she dresses speaks of confidence, yet she doesn't seem to want to initiate the conversation.

[x] A girl with a pink streak through her hair keeps glancing at you. Her entire body and the way she dresses speaks of confidence, yet she doesn't seem to want to initiate the conversation.

The confidence interests me because it suggests she probably has connections of some kind. She also wasn't afraid to defy convention a bit with the hair, BUT she backs that up with dressing in a 'confident' way- she's not really a rebel, she's a fashionista of some kind. Her singing and dancing talent may be questionable, but that kind of talent isn't really our problem.

Last edited:
Frankly the Dyed Hair Crybaby is probably the worst person to partner up with right off the bat.

We are the fish out of water character. Our first associate should be someone in a position of strength and confidence (justified or not). It's all about selling power anyways and confidence + a personalized image is sexy. So having such a ally or rival will only help.

We can't support anyone right now since we're still on shaky ground as is (even if we got in).

Last edited:
Welp, we have a four vote lead for the Tawny Tearjerker and a three vote tie for The "Boy" and Pink Streak Girl.

I....kind of refuse to change my vote on principle, but maybe other people want to? Lmaooo

I have no idea what this means >.>
Like once you vote then no matter how good an argument is made you won't change? o_O
Not sure what their position on that is, but in my case it's that unless an argument for another option is better than my reason for the original vote, I'm going to stick with it. And 'some other option has more votes' doesn't cut it for me. I've seen that happen a lot, weirdly enough.

Not sure what their position on that is, but in my case it's that unless an argument for another option is better than my reason for the original vote, I'm going to stick with it. And 'some other option has more votes' doesn't cut it for me. I've seen that happen a lot, weirdly enough.
Strategic voting is the best thing to do, since if you don't do it in that case then your vote Literally doesn't matter, noones gonna care that you stuck to your guns and lost, but w/e

Strategic voting is the best thing to do, since if you don't do it in that case then your vote Literally doesn't matter, noones gonna care that you stuck to your guns and lost, but w/e
I will care. And I've got to deal with that guy all day. Slightly more difficult than you'd think to suplex yourself in an argument.

Also, unless the winning option's completely terrible, I'd rather vote for what I want rather than 'least bad'.

I will care. And I've got to deal with that guy all day. Slightly more difficult than you'd think to suplex yourself in an argument.

Also, unless the winning option's completely terrible, I'd rather vote for what I want rather than 'least bad'.
That's pretty much a defeatist's argument tho o_O, Voting for what you want is all well and good until its obvious that the only ones that have a chance of winning are the one you want the least and the one you want the second least (but more than the other one)
and...
Actually it doesn't matter, you do you

I have no idea what this means >.>
Like once you vote then no matter how good an argument is made you won't change? o_O
I like the option I'm voting for. I don't care enough to change my vote. My vote is also currently one that has the possibility of people voting and maybe winning though it may be unlikely. I just don't care enough about which of the two possible other ones enough.

SO I WILL NOT BE THE FIRST TO BEND OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH~

Um I just assumed since the color tawny is not a natural hair color for East Asians.
Ah, I think people thought you were mixing up the pink streak girl with the tawny haired girl. I, too, kind of assumed that she bleached it and dyed her hair too. But calling her Dyed Hair Girl is a bit confusing in this context.

Ah, I think people thought you were mixing up the pink streak girl with the tawny haired girl. I, too, kind of assumed that she bleached it and dyed her hair too. But calling her Dyed Hair Girl is a bit confusing in this context.

I see...

But this is just another argument to vote for "Boy" since no one can confuse her for anyone else.

Last edited:
Back