To be a Symbol (My Hero Academia Quest)

[X] Plan The Scarlet Dragon
-[X][Hero Name] Scarlet Dragon
-[X][Civilian Name] Ryuji Himura
-[X][Gender] Male
-[X][Blood type]A (Earnest, Neat, Stubborn, Anxious)
-[X][Quirk] Dragon Aura - When activated aura surrounds him in a color that corresponds to his emotion at the moment, with red being its natural color, this gives him the ability to fly, shoot balls of aura, and overall faster, stronger, and tougher.
-[X][Quirk] A jumpsuit that looks like red scales with a mask covering everything except his eyes, mouth, nose, and hair. Blades come off his forearm and blades can come out of the bottom of his shoes.
-[X][Number One] The Number One hero is the one who saves everyone
-[X][Hero Agency] Ryukyu aka Ryuko Tatsuma Agency

Came somewhat late, so I'll just add instead of making my own plan.

[X]Plan rocketeer
[X]Sky-High!

[X]honoka yahagi

[X][Gender] Female

[X][Blood type]AB (Talented, Composed, Eccentric, Two-faced)

[X][Jet-free] The user can use jet propulsion, through hands and feet. By conservation of momentum, the moving body is propelled in the opposite direction to the jet. The jet can be a continuous stream for strong directional movement or pulsating of quick busts and to change direction mid flight. the ability can be utilized for quick movement along the ground, flight, hovering through rapid pulsing and of course offence either by propelling limbs and the body at incredible speeds or utilize the pressure of the propulsion to release explosive bursts or be refined into vacuum blades.

[X][Hero Costume]

[X][Number One] WAKE UP FLASHY! WORK OUT FLASHY! TRAIN FLASHY! AND LIF FLASHY!!!...
Cuz everyone knows that the number one is the most FLASHY IN THIS FLASHY FLASH WORLD YEAHHH!

[X][Hero Agency]You had applied to join an Agency, sure you'd probably be thought of as a sidekick for a while but you'd have a support structure and a team.
-[X][Hero Agency]Rabbit Hero: Mirko Agency (US FLASHY GIRLS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER YEAHH!)

Last edited:
[X]Plan rocketeer

Missing the motivation and hero agancy stuff, but I really like it!

Since I physically can't stop procrastinating, I'll vote for this! For now! Possibly!

[X] plan name all the rage!

[X][Hero Name] all the rage!

[X][Civilian Name] asuka oda

[X][Gender] Female

[X][Quirk] Rage Unleashed - The Angrier you are the stronger you get, despite what some people have claimed you never got any bigger

[X][Hero Costume] Google Image Result for https://66.media.tumblr.com/833ceba400ebbc1b1cdbace8d307b4dc/tumblr_phuhz2Gta91urf4tmo1_500.jpg

[X][Number One] You made a promise to someone to become Number One and you'll keep it.

[X][Hero Agency] You were going to go solo, you wouldn't have the support structure you could with joining a hero Agency but you would be able to get more recognition without being labeled as someone's sidekick.

Since rage can always increase this let's us become more powerful the more pissed off we are!

Back