Titans of Creation (Riot God Quest)

Voting is open
Last edited:
Maybe Fire and Frost? It's just sound better, I think )
Well, Shiled is a powerful thermokinetic, I would say.
Fire and Frost does sound better. Thermokinetic Shield for the win!

And a Sword with Photokinetic and Sonokinesis is also really cool. The Shining Singing Sword, Thats also an Angel!
Well, it's all perfectly fits, isn't it?

Indeed, it does!

EDIT: @Nigerian Duck , how would you feel if I taught your Fist Collective the art of Boxing?

Last edited:
EDIT: @Nigerian Duck , how would you feel if I taught your Fist Collective the art of Boxing?
It depends on how you incorporate it. Like I'd rather it be a style of punching that you teach them, rather than it suddenly becoming the only kind of art of fist that they do. And nothing to do with magic, since I'm going for a plain Jane. Besides that…I'm good with anything.

I do wonder why though? If you wanted to spread Boxing, wouldn't it be better to use one of the Clayborn and have them propagate it?

It depends on how you incorporate it. Like I'd rather it be a style of punching that you teach them, rather than it suddenly becoming the only kind of art of fist that they do. And nothing to do with magic, since I'm going for a plain Jane. Besides that…I'm good with anything.

I do wonder why though? If you wanted to spread Boxing, wouldn't it be better to use one of the Clayborn and have them propagate it?
Because it just kind of makes sense for a entity whose whole thing is punching to be taught the ancient art of boxing.

Power Investment (not counting Theme bonuses)
Create the Seastone Spear and the Tempest Bow: 7
Mercy for a spider: 4
Turn the Spider into the Hollow Beast: 4
Red Star God: 5
The Fourth of Fists: 4
Creation's Muse: 7
To A Life Ever Eternal: 4
The Unfinished College of Buildology: 3
Empower the Eye with luck to further the plans enacted by their holders: 6
Titan's Valley: 6
Talk telepathically to the Sword and Shield, and inform them of all the beings who are threats to them while doing so: 1
ABSOLUTE ACT/HEAVEN: Absolution, I assume.

My (tentative) plans.

1: Upgrade Sword and Shield with Sound and Cold based powers.

2: Give the Planet a Soul, and see what happens.
2-A: Use Planet Soul as source of Worldly Magic

3: Make a FORGE WORTHY OF THE GODS for everyone else to use if they want to make stuff.

4: Make some Gauntlets for The Fist Collective.

5: Make an Anti-God Weapon if my Titan Weapons can't take them down. Probably with the power of Death/Destruction forged directly into it along with Life/Creations to balance it out. Probably a Scythe or Hammer.

Power Investment (not counting Theme bonuses)
Mercy for a spider: 4
Red Star God: 5
Creation's Muse: 7
To A Life Ever Eternal: 4
The Unfinished College of Buildology: 3
Talk telepathically to the Sword and Shield, and inform them of all the beings who are threats to them while doing so: 1

Thanks to @ShieldCrown to gathering power usage for the turn. I'm going to try to gather the actual contents of the actions as well as the levels I gave them. Then I can start with the turn. Sorry for the delay this turn some poor life choices and busy recent events caught up to me but I hope to continue this. As a question though you you prefer a world state infor dump before or after the turn post?

Man, I'm really hoping this counts for the Theme Bonus. Otherwise I'll have found myself wasting an Act.

Thanks to @ShieldCrown to gathering power usage for the turn. I'm going to try to gather the actual contents of the actions as well as the levels I gave them. Then I can start with the turn. Sorry for the delay this turn some poor life choices and busy recent events caught up to me but I hope to continue this. As a question though you you prefer a world state infor dump before or after the turn post?
After. Though it may be hard to wait, it's better in the long run.

Notable (Regional)
As it was foretold, a pair of new siblings are made for the Sword and the Shield. Blessed with all the powers of their elder siblings, but where the Sword and Shield were imbued with Holy Light and Dragon Fire, the Spear is imbued with the elementals forces of Earth and Water, and the Bow is imbued with the powers of Wind and Lightning. The Spear can transform into a trident as well, and back again. The Spear is given the power to transform into a Goat-Fish Hybrid creature capable of traveling across land and through water. The Bow meanwhile may transform into a great Thunderbird that soars through the sky. The Spear and Bow shall share mental telepathic connection with each other and their elder siblings.

Mercy for a spider: 8
Notable (T) (Regional)
A Titan weeped. As a crime was committed and the perpetrator got punished.

And it grabbed the book and sat down in with it so that the spider would find it near the end of the age.

And it decided to grant the spider one mercy.
Once the Spider had found the book grabbed hold of the book and turned around it found itself stuck in the underbrush. And the underbrush opened it's many crying eyes. "Oh one little who could have become Keith, without a mind you can't understand your crime or your punishment." the underbrush sobbed "You have fulfilled your first task."
'No mind to think' was turned into "a mind to regret." And the Titan restored it's mind with a seed of it's own eternal sadness.

And with those words the Spider form thoughts again. it could question again. And it wondered why the Stargod never heeded it's calling. And the underbrush said as if it was reading it's thoughts "You risked much in trying to become Keith, but be rejoiced that that you've never become Keith. But do not anger us again."
"Now go on and fulfill your other tasks, and seek the ones your meant to serve."

Once the spider returned and the Bookians returned to the bookians the book the second set of words was changed into before their eyes into 'A Will for Repent.'
The Titan had manipulated this event so that the Bookians wouldn't murder the spider on sight. And orchestrated it so that the spider would be tasked with the boring task of guarding the Tome and carrying it everywhere.

Notable (Notable)
The Spider who stole the book is punished by the Titans, transformed into a hulking monstrosity of black tar like slime encased by a bleached bone white exoskeleton. It is given immense physical prowess, strength, endurance, and agility all ten times greater than before. But it is cursed. It's faces is replaced with a featureless mask save for the eye holes, and the inscription engraved upon written in the language of the Titans: No Mind to Think. No Will to Break. No Voice to Cry Suffering. The Spider is robbed of its Mind, it's Will, and it's Voice. Only a single purpose lies in the void of its mind: "Return the book to those you stole it from, and obey the commands of their elders." It is given a small pair of arms to hold the book and carry it back.

Red Star God: 8
Regional (Theme) (Regional)
has seen the deployment of the Star God. Issues must be patched. The Red Star God emits along with its heat an aura that can heal or decay. The Eye cannot see the Red Star God and the finger cannot affect it. All powers are increased and wounds are healed. The objective is to heal the damage wrought by the Star God in the Epoch of War with a path reverse of the one taken by the Star God. Once objective is done, the Red Star God will return to the Firnament. Any assailants will only be injured/incapacitated. This rule does not apply to the Crystalline herald.

Notable (Notable)
And as the Third had been born, so had the fourth. While one of a more wild disposition, some could say he best embodies a punch. An absolute force of nature, embodied and controlled, he represents the wild beast tamed, and his abilities reflect that wholeheartedly.

He tempers the body's mind, strengthening and preserving it against all outside external forces and influences by operating under it's own strong Will. He is borne out of the punch's wild nature and the others desire to continue punching. He is no leech or parasite, but an lovable and mildly unruly brother to them, who's mind runs in tandem.

Creation's Muse: 11
Notable (T) (Regional)
At the very top of the firmament sits a hand made of pure energy wrapped in gold. It is there to build anything in existence. Should anyone reach the hand and replace it with one of their own, that person's mind would fill with blueprints to build anything from whatever you are holding. Touching a tree may show you how to build boats, houses, weapons, and all other wooden related items. Picking up rocks can fill your head with roads, castles, dams, statues, and other stone creations. From sand, mud, water, plants, ice, metals, to even animals, the hand will show you how to craft from the materials in your clutch. Be warned, the hand will never show anything that creates life, some blueprints are beyond comprehension, and the wielder must gather the materials themselves. But with time and effort, Creation's Muse will produce wonders from the palm of your hand.

To A Life Ever Eternal: 7
Notable (T) (Regional)
In a beautiful grove hidden far from any civilization, the Titan once more creates life. A wide and short tree from which crystal clear water pours and forms a small pond around its branches. The water always catches the light in just the right way even as it flows back into the tree like a fountain. These waters are blessed with the ability to heal all mortal wounds and restore any who bathe in it from head to toe to their youth. This effect also keeps the tree itself from growing or being injured despite only being partially submerged. They named this tree the Tree of Youth.

The Unfinished College of Buildology: 4
Notable (T) (Notable)
Phase 1: The site would ask for an arbitrary amount of materials. Clay, stone, lumber, and metals of any quality and shape may suffice, but materials of higher quality and of the right shapes will turn towards a greater reward. Demolishing and clearing will be asked for as needed. When all is done and more than sufficient materials is given, a chest containing a reward will be created. The reward is usually a tool such as a hammer, chisel, or hoe, but could sometimes be a weapon such as a spear, sword, or dagger. The quality of the reward corresponds to the quality of the material and the work, and higher qualities may give items with magical or supernatural properties.

Phase 2: The site will sort through the materials given. Shaping the materials into useful bricks, blocks, planks, ingots, and rods. A rough blueprint of the section is then created based on the materials given. The site would then ask for a structure similar to the blueprint be built on the site. When the structure is complete, a chest with a reward will appear. Based on the quality of the work, the quality of the reward may differ. One may get furniture, tableware, candles, artworks, cloth, wine, cheese, and delicious hot meals. Once it's completed, sites connected to the finished room will open and will commence to Phase 1.

Phase 3: The inside of the finished construction will become a puzzle room. Boxes, pressure plates, buttons, and the similar mechanical contraptions will appear inside of these places. The site will ask for a certain task to be done, such as bringing certain blocks to certain places, gathering the hidden objects, or getting something to a certain state. A chest filled with a reward will appear when the puzzle is completed. The reward will scale based on the quickness the puzzle's completion and difficulty of puzzle. One may get metals, gems, stone, fertile soil, lumber, leather, and rope whose quality and quantity differs based on speed of completion and difficulty of puzzle. The puzzle room resets everyday, but will not reset while there are occupants within. The puzzle changes furnishings and layout every thirty days, but will not change while the room is still occupied.

Notable

Regional (Regional)
Calling for the Stone Snake which had spent the past epoch carving out the world he commanded it a great task, a task to make a land of fertile earth, great mountains and to live in the light. He called upon it and with guidance used it's massive body and great stone scales to carve out a valley so big if one stood at the centre they could not see the mountain surrounding it. These mountains were walls so strong and tall made from the Snakes scales covered in a reptilian criss cross of his creation.

Great mountains pulled from the earth in a great semi-circle sitting upon a great watery expanse, a single gigantic gate for ease of access to all. He made the land soft, black and fertile as slimes came and brought rivers to it so the Clayborn and Slimes could live in ease. With the Snake he carved out caverns beneath the earth not wishing to leave out the children of stone, for he wondered fit hey would appreciate the chance to meet their surface born siblings.

At the centre of the valley he raised a mighty plateau and then many stone seat to fit all of the Titan's. He took a seat upon one and rested for a while waiting for the first living being to step into the Valley. Once the very first creature capable of thought did so he would shout a welcome that would ring through the valley before quickly leaving before one could see him.

Basic
"Hey kids! It's your Forger here, The Titan who made the Shifting Star and you two! So, got a few things to say, keeping you updated on what your old man is doing this Epoach. Your siblings should be popping up some, their going to be a Spear-Trident and a Bow, who can turn into a Goat-Fish and a Thunderbird respectively. I'm turning this MURDERING THIEF WHO STOLE OUR BOOK into a Mindless Husk of a Beast who is meant to retrieve the Book and return it to the Bookians, so if a giant spider made of black tar and white exoskeleton shows up, don't freak out too much. Also, here's the info on all the entities on this hunk of space rock that you are NEVER to fight by yourselves. You're meant to work together, as a team. Anyway, there's the Sun God that you already know about, get ready for him to come back. There's the Crystalline Herald/The Blood God, kind of a battle junkie with a love of blood. Then there's… The Three Fists who are One, the first of whom has a crush on you my darling daughter…anyway, then I think there's this living mountain range that kind of kicked the Sun God's ass…. And that's all I can think of. Love you, and your new siblings. And know you can look forward to getting some power ups in the future! Okay, now how do I end this call-"

World (Absolute)
Heaven is a force that binds every timeline, parallel dimensions, acts, and phenomena's.
It is a force that is outside the world, thus outside time and reality. HEAVEN will record every individual soul and assign them on a Reincarnation cycle with all prior information wiped clean.(means that the person won't remember their past life, unless it is under special circumstances.)
It stores and archives information of all possibilities and events, past, present, and future, of the world. Those who may see it without sufficient preparation would go insane and their body will mutate aggressively just to hold unto this information.

Every living being that does a particular exceptional feat will Automatically know of basic information on HEAVEN. Whether it was pure force or psychic and magic or just a important invention It does not matter. One thing that matters is that It must be done through their own powers, mind and ability without help from any being. Beings without intelligence would get the intelligence of most intelligent specie in the world.
( The difficulty will scale with the average amount of feat in the species. Example : Fish can swim in the sea for forever so no fish would get a feat for swimming slightly faster or going a bit deeper. But if it swims to the center of the world or explores every ocean in the world 'provided that no fish could just willy nilly swim through the whole world' it would be a feat)

As HEAVEN is outside the world and directly linked with the primordial chaos, it holds infinite energy that some inhabitants of the world may strive to access.
BUT. There is a once in a 200 years phenomeno that lasts for 10 years. It appears randomly all over the world. Those with mighty powers, unbreaking will and endless patience to endure through unending time, reality breaking physics, true form of the higher beings who shape the world. And all the knowledge that is recorded on it can gain immense power over the world. And may even manipulate part of the HEAVEN itself.

[Remnant] Pathing as usual.

[HOST] Show me the dangers in the coming days and how to avoid them, request protocol 4.
>Show [HOST] the danger of an approaching Cursed Spider and how to use this situation in plans for the benefit of the Keeper, how to integrate this into bigger picture of things.

[HOST] Titans Acts request, protocol 3.
>Calculate possible danger and benefits of Titans Acts.
>>Skin and Creation's Muse: danger/benefits/possibilities...
>>Hollow Beast: Closest potential threat, closed by protocol 4...
>>College of Buildology: Look for solutions and exploits...
>>Titan Weapons: Potential and real - danger/benefits/possibilities...
>>... ... ...

[HOST] Adjust and adapt Path, protocol 1.
> Path check.
>> Entropy: 2.1231%
>> Reintegration of new parts...
>> Analysis of the Gods...
>> Fraction Analysis...
>>... ... ...

>Step 1221: Move according to...
>Step 1222: Wait until the Fruit comes into view...
>Step 1223: Prepare for sensory overload and...
>Step 1224: Don't attack - you wake up among allies provided by steps 333 to...
>Step 1225: Path Complete - Requested data retrieved from Records using Fruit
>... ... ...

[HOST] Integrate Finger into Shard System as a new Engine.
>Integration in progress...
>> Estimated completion time: 3 hours, 27 minutes, 19 seconds

All passing acts.

Yes! My Act passed! What a relief.
As HEAVEN is outside the world and directly linked with the primordial chaos, it holds infinite energy that some inhabitants of the world may strive to access.
BUT. There is a once in a 200 years phenomeno that lasts for 10 years. It appears randomly all over the world. Those with mighty powers, unbreaking will and endless patience to endure through unending time, reality breaking physics, true form of the higher beings who shape the world. And all the knowledge that is recorded on it can gain immense power over the world. And may even manipulate part of the HEAVEN itself.
Oh. This directly helps me by a fair amount. The Fists have some amount of power, considering that they can punch psychic links into people and punch them back into shape. Their Will to punch is pretty strong, and they have the patience to continue punching for a very long time.

And they have all kinds of shenanigan interactions with physics! He might be able to strike a piece of this heaven. He probably won't experience much benefit from the part about 'exceptional feat' (though the Act of punching in and of itself, is an exceptional feat) but at least that'll benefit him somewhat. And a lot of other characters.

The Eye cannot see the Red Star God and the finger cannot affect
It remains only to work around, conduct simulations and use other tricks. Or just not get involved in this adventure. But they shouldn't panic, because they know what this act should do. Let's see how the Keepers decide to act.​

Last edited:
Book 4
The land is wild and the book has laid untouched for many turnings of the world its potential long returned yet it would seem none would find it for this epoch of the world. Until a figure of oozing darkness would grasp it from the weeds and roots unseeing eyes.

Suddenly the brambles grew beyond this world a tesseract of living bars twisting around the spider a thousand eyes opening from all directions as bright as the sun and as dark as the time before light they weep golden tears of honey and amber. "Oh one little who could have become Keith, without a mind you can't understand your crime or your punishment." It cried out the voice like a chorus out of tune in perfect harmony coming from all around and speaking in incomprehensible words. "You have fulfilled your first task."

The brambles shifted and scratched the bone mask of the Spider 'No mind to think' was turned into "a mind to regret." Then in a moment light returned to the eyes of the spider under its mask the shifting god around it watching and considering from a place beyond time. Its mind turned to the lesser god it had fought with in a distant time though the circle was nearing the zenith.

It did not need to speak nor was it given its voice back, but the Titan spoke. "You risked much in trying to become Keith, but be rejoiced that that you've never become Keith. But do not anger us again. Now go on and fulfill your other tasks, and seek the ones your meant to serve." Before the spider could question or understand the brambles faded and it was left alone again in a forgotten corner of the world. Them as it turned to move a light of red fire bathed it and an eye watched it with a curious sadness. "Our last meeting was different or perhaps the same, are we not both puppets now though to different masters?" The spider it's mind restored flinched unable to forget the horror of the lesser god the fear tempered only by its memories of far worse divinity. "Ah yes fear... Perhaps that is appropriate. Vah, take the book I was foolish last time and I wish to know what I could have gained."

A figure of worn porcelain with red fire burning from the cracks and in the eyes walked over and reaches for the book but the spider moved keeping its charge from the hand of the agent of the red god. Vah tried to climb the spider but the spider given new strength by the Titans flung them off leaving them with several more cracks for red light to burn from. Then as it tried to skitter away it was picked up by hands of cold fire. The God was now beyond the foresight of the Titans, their plans unraveling slightly when it came forth as the eye and hand were shadows of the titan's powers but of the same kind. The Spider had no protection or defense.

"My hate was not my own, my fear was my understanding kindling until unfeeling things from beyond decided again to deploy me like a tool. If you hold what you say you have the answer to a question I am left pondering." The spider was held as Vah climbed it and tore the book from its grasp opening it they read the forward but find the time blank. "Then we are at the perfect time, perhaps chance or more of their machinations."

Under his directions Vah wrote the question of a god into the book from the Titans.

"Why give life, why give minds to tools? What is your purpose in this world?"

And lo the book was filled by the will of the Titans.

[]They responded...

[X] I won't speak for the others, but I primarily wish to Create and Protect this World you currently inhabit that floats in the confines of the Firmament. My Children, the "Titan Weapons" as they might be called, are meant to act as Guardians of the World. You might have met one of them when they impaled you through the chest. The reason for why I gave them, my Children, minds instead of leaving them as simply weapons… well, I call them my Children for a reason. I wanted more than tools, simple as that. Technically, they don't even have to follow the task I gave them. Though seeing as they live on the world, I'd like to think they'd still defend it if anything tried to destroy it. My only creation I haven't given a mind is that gold and silver star, you might have noticed it. I just wanted to give people a place that had some light that wasn't from bioluminescent mushrooms, and threw in some extra effects that might benefit people in the future…. Speaking of which, look for the metals of Gold, Silver, or Platinum, if you want to make use of that. You can call me The Smith, for the sake of convenience.

Last edited:
[X] Life begets life. My purpose is to live. The purpose of Life is live. All other things are irrelevant.

[X] Let your Host write something they want.

We are fallen worlds and I want to expand on that piece of lore.

[X] It gives me melancholy nostalgia making yourself greater through overcoming your anger. I invite you to observe the life cycles of the many armed living in the deep for they too remind me of my past. And I ask you to allow the spider to complete it's next task so that I can release another chain given as punishment by another Titan. Some of us disagree with each other on the methods we take to care for our sibling, who has been abandoned by our parents at birth and for how to take treat the inhabitants call our sibling home.

Last edited:
Yeah…I really don't enjoy how the Spoder was slapped and backhanded. Be made things interesting, and it's not like anyone important was killed. But what's done is done, unfortunately so.

[X] Seek the Fourth Fist, and show your humility, Throw yourself at the foot, and seek help and compassion.

Voting is open
Back