"It was Taylor!" exclaimed Armsmaster. "She defeated Lung!"

"No, I didn't-"

"I SAW YOU SPRAY AND THEN VENT-"

"Armsmaster, let her speak!" said Bakuda. "Ok, so what was your route, Taylor?"

"Thank you. Ok, so I left home to patrol and then ran across Lung, BUT, Armsmaster was already there with his tranqs! He killed and then self reported, you can vote me next round if you don't believe."

"NO YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB-"

**Armsmaster has been ejected.**

Burnscar broke through the door, causing a back-draft that toppled Labyrinth from her giant panda beanbag.

Labyrinth's dull glare quelled Burnscar's advance as she rushed forward, stopping her in her tracks, "Elle, I just wanted to know that you were okay!"

Labyrinth's propped herself up loosely by her elbow before muttering, quietly, "... Sus."

Last edited:
2020 being made better with just three lines of dialogue is pretty sus.

Chapter 10(derogatory)
"So I said to her, 'that's not possible, it was Tuesday!'" Carol Dallon said, met by hollow laughter, akin to a desperate cry of a child in an echoing cave, from people who had to pretend she was funny to keep their jobs.

The door to the office opened with such a force that it swung back closed again. After a second attempt, uniformed men and women stormed in headed by Armsmaster. "Mrs. Dallon, you're under arrest."

"Telling a joke long after it stopped being funny isn't illegal," Alan Barnes, an associate at the law firm and devil's advocate, said. Carol did not find that funny.

Back