Don't follow
Don't follow, don't follow, don't follow, don't follow
Don't follow them down, don' follow them down
Death comes to take all away
Fearness will never come to play
And a shadow in the valley will lead the way
So don't follow
So don't follow

And With that we end Book 2! Thank you for bearing witness to our works.

Please don't forget @Dapperlad1 who writes every other paragraph,

and @5colouredwalker for beta reading!

Get ready for Book 3 soon!!!!!

Last edited:
neat.
wonder where they will be sent?
kinda sad that its just the two of them that got sent away.
imagine if the normandy in orbit was also brought along

And here you said I didn't need to read post editing run! :p

Last edited:
03.01.01 - The Endless Hunt
"Travellers, from very far away, eh?" A creaky English voice rasps out from a wheelchair ahead of a bleary eyed Rebecca. "One's a beast already, the other's a queen." He chuckles, sounding positively ancient.

Rebecca groans from the floor hurting with an ache in her soul She can still feel herself squeezing Shepherd's hand still at least. Though maybe too hard, as it feels... Crunchy. Or maybe just kinda soft. Or... She was on cobblestone. She knew that at least, and there was an ancient weirdo in a wheelchair and... Some fucking... English shit. They were in England. Like, old England.

"Well, no sense wasting good blood, eh? You think?" He chuckles, leaning forwards, showing bandaged over eyes and a ratty old hat.

"What?" Then very quickly adding, "Which one is the Queen?" Rebecca wonders how he was able to tell with the blindfold on. "Which one of us is Queen?" It's me right? I'm the Queen.

"I wouldn't be talkin' with ye if ye were. A Beast'll survive these Yharnam streets. A Queen'll die pretty."

Rebecca looked to her omnitool, and then back to the old man in the hat, then to Shepherd. She couldn't decide now which she'd want to be. Shepherd hadn't said anything yet, and she pushed the older woman on the shoulder. "Yeah, you'll die pretty."

"She shan't be waking soon. Not till a decisions made." The old man produces a paper contract. Written in cursive that pains to glare at.

Rebecca looks at the contract, at the old man, then to Shepherd. Then to the old man again. She tried to read the cursive and, well, no. That just wasn't happening. "Uh, what am I agreeing too? Also, why wouldn't I just stab you if you don't help her?" Rebecca asked pulling out a Talon knife.

"I assure ye, I may be old, I may be creaky, but--" The old man starts to say amusedly.

"You're also blind and in a wheel chair. I'm holding a knife just so you know." Rebecca cuts him off immediately, and rubs the blade on the ground so he can hear yes she did in fact have a knife.

"Oh don't you worry." The old man laughs with a raspy crackle, "Whatever happens....you may think it all a mere, bad, dream." He gestures with the contract again. "You've an ailment, the Pureblood could cure it indeed. An ailment of the body, or an ailment of the spirit." He's terribly vague still.

"So..." Rebecca looks at Shepherd, and pulls out her omnitool, trying to get a scan. She isn't entirely aware of how many of the functions relied on the intranet. The answer was... most of them. All of them possibly. "Ok, so, I sign this piece of paper, she wakes up, and then...?"

"Then, you join the Hunt." The old man cackles.

"Oh, that sounds fun, alright I can do a hunt." Rebecca says, before summoning a pen to quickly sign the piece of paper, "Hunts are cool, is there money in it?"

"Wealth is a luxury many have. Now." The old man reaches over and grabs Rebecca's arm, the strength overpowers whirring servos and hydraulics like a Krogan battlemaster.

Rebecca looks down at him "Hey, you're being a bit grabby." She considered stabbing him, trying to jerk her arm back, then she realised he was talking a lot about blood. She did not in fact have blood.

A syringe full of it is jabbed in, the blunt metal head punching in through metal and synthetic skin.

Well, that's incredibly unsanitary. Also a syring just went through solid steel. Rebecca looks at her wrist then the old man. "What the fuck are we doing here grandpa. Did you just give me chlamydia or something?"

"Good, all signed and sealed. Lets begin the transfusion." He says, pressing down on the plunger as ichor-like red blood flowed into Rebecca's arm.

"The what?" Rebecca asked looking at him and then the blood. That can't be good for my cybernetics. I have filters though.

It starts pumping through her body visibly, and then everything goes dark.

Fuck.

★ ★ ★​

Waking up in a room full of blood is not where Rebecca thought she'd start. Hearing someone shout and a bestial horror roar back isn't either. She wakes up fast and stares at the sigh of a man, or woman, she isn't sure, in a long coat, with a tricorne, and brown boots looking like a victorian cosplayer.

Except they're currently grabbing the jaws of a eight foot tall at the shoulder wolf monster and wrenching them apart with a growl and violent spray of blood that's coating them in the stuff.

"What... The fuck?" Rebecca asks slowly, pulling out her mass accelerator.

The head comes off with a rip, and the long-coated individual drops it, staring at Rebecca, tilting their head. "Sane?" They ask in a soft, english accent.

"Uh. Yeah? Well. Yeah, sane's fine." Rebecca nods at him. "You uh... You good?"

"Yes. You bear the Mark." They say, and a image burns into Rebecca's head.

Oh, I'm going to hate this. Rebecca said as she clutches at her scalp. "Alright, let's not be... Doing that. Again."

"The pain fades, eventually." They say calmly, moving over, "Until then, here." A vial of blood with an injector on the bottom is offered, looking like a victorian hypo, and brutally needled.

"That... You may want to consider setting up like..." She took the blood injector looking at the hypo. "Like a safe needle deposit zone."

"You learn to ignore the needle. You learn a lot here." The hunter, dripping with gore, says. The surroundings are a clinic room. Roller beds, dust, blood, papers and desks everywhere with a bookshelf on every wall.

"I'm talking about the tetanus." Rebecca says pointing at the rust, trying to figure out where to... Pocket the fucking thing.

"I'd recommend using it now. 'Tis a dark night already, and the night's just begun." The shape nods, taking off their hat to brush back bone-white hair, before putting it back on.

Rebecca stares at him with her mouth slightly open, "No." She said simply, "I'm not shooting up with a dirty needle from your mystery drug collection."

"Its.....blood. Observe." He brings out a vial.

"How is that better?" Rebecca says immediately, watching him with some horror.

And then slams it into his thigh, injecting the whole thing in one go. There's a gasp, and then a grit as a few injuries on him, cuts, abrasions, bruises and teeth marks seal up like medigel, but about a dozen times faster and cleaner. "Pure, Yharnam blood, madam. Not merely lifeblood, but posessed of a supernal, cosmic power." He explains, is it a he? The voice could go either way.

"I'm..." Rebecca looks around, "Where's the woman I was with. Red head like me, shorter, less strong, not as funny or cute."

"I've not seen such a woman. But if they're out of doors on the night of the Hunt, we must make haste." He speaks like a cosplayer too.

Rebecca growled, and jammed her leg with the hypo. Oh good. It hurts. It hurts so fucking bad. Why in god's name does it hurt.

A wave of euphoria slams into Rebecca immediately after. Like a drifting giddy energy which sharpens her senses and calms her mind, banishing panic and fear for this odd soft of observers separation with an easy grin and almost telescopic vision.

"Ah. It's crack." Rebecca says, "That makes sense. Okay, we're getting somewhere now." She grins however, letting the mood take her.

"Of course madame, take my hand." The gentleman offers his hand, "We'll go rescue your...sister?" He considers.

"Lover." Rebecca says, "Uh. Don't tell her I said that. We fuck. I said I love you she did not say it back. Extremely awkward." Though she does take his hand, as she pulls the mass accelerator.

"Your secret is safe with me, madame." The hunter chuckles affably, his voice is light, airy and unused. "This is the most conversation I've had in a long time. Its delightful."

"Ah, most people find me uh. Unsettling!" Rebecca says with a grin.

"Is it the eyes?" The Hunter asks, tilting his head.

Her smile falls a little bit, "Yeah. Normally because of the dead eyes."

"Madame, that merely means you're an experienced hunter." He tilts his hat up, showing cold balls of ice blue that don't react to light or really track much beyond movement, "Its a sign of trustworthiness in this land. Let us rescue your love, if she's anything like you, we'll hear the fighting soon."

Rebecca nods allowing the gentleman lead her by the hand, for a gentle stroll of murder and mayhem. "Guy in a wheel chair called her a queen. Called me a beast. Kind of a weird dick."

"An individual to be sure. He signed my first contract." The Hunter says as the clinic doors open, "I was a little surprised with your presence." He continues as the hallways of the clinic release him further and further into the establishment before double doors part and a city reveals itself, twisted, gothic construction, tall rooves, thin towers, barbed fences and tall walls as well as monsters stomping through streets. Nine foot tall distended men, horrid wolfmen, ogre-like mounds of fat and filth and a dozen other creatures besides.

"Oh, I might quite enjoy it here." Rebecca says letting go of the man's hand and unfurling her assault rifle. "Yes, I may enjoy this quite a bit."

"Bullets are are rarely a solution to the Beasts, but I've never seen a rifle of that make." The hunter says, a saw-toothed blade flicking out from a holster on his hip, a long blunderbuss with a bore the size of a thigh in the other.

"These are high-explosive rounds." Rebecca explains, "Each one of these pellets blows a fist sized hole in a tank. That is a blunderbuss. That... Oh. you're going to see some shit." She says giddy as she takes aim and opens fire on the nearest group. She decided to try one of the odd tall ones first.

"Its not a matter of damage, really." He sets his stance as a gaggle of walking torch-bearing cretins have bullets rip into them and throw chunks onto the ground, stumbling back and bleeding, while the injuries heal fast. "A matter of regeneration."

"Oh." Rebecca said, somewhat annoyed, taking a grenade out and firing the disc out.

"Perhaps, before the usage of--" The grenade detonates in a spray of shrapnel and fire, fire working well, sending the things screaming, the flesh coiling and breaking on exposure to the heat.

"Ah, switching to incendiary." Rebecca says tapping a few buttons on the gun, and then opening fire again.

"I would recommend--" The rattle of the assault rifle tears into the group, brutal sloughs of meat set ablaze with highly volatile substances. They rattle, hiss, groan and eventually fall over, needing a few seconds to die even as meat pulp.

Rebecca gulps, "Oh... Huh, that took a lot." She walks forward looking at the corpses. Did they have anything on them?

The Hunter is a mixture of amused and impetuous, "May I speak? "

"What? Yeah of course! Whose stopping you?" Rebecca says with a smile. It's not entirely clear she was aware the Hunter was talking to her. There were things to kill.

"Does your weapon.....I believe the term is magazine? Does it have one such thing?" He asks, leaning over. He's short, maybe five ten.

"No, it's a metal block." Rebecca says simply, "With a heat sink ontop, mass effect field lets me shoot bullets at faster then light speed. The fires created by an atomizer that puts lox on every bullet. Pretty much infinite."

"Yes, but, inefficient against the horrors of Yharnam. I'd recommend picking up a blade first." He lifts the horrid saw-toothed thing he's wielding like a paper weight in his right hand. "And second, try and bleed into your magazine. The blood suffusing into each bullet should grant it efficacy."

Okay. No. That's insane. Though she did have to compare that assumption with the fact she just lit monsters on fire then saw them turn into meat puddles. Did she even have blood? Rebecca poked her arm. It's squishy. It's squishy. It was squishy. "Noooooo. Noooooooo." She says squeezing her arm feeling it be flesh and bone.

"What's the matter?" The Hunter asks, suddenly concerned.

Rebecca looks at the gentleman. "I used to be made of metal. That's going to sound insane."

"The blood regrows bodies, even through prosthetics." He nods.

"Nooooooooooooooo— Wait. Can the blood regrow any body?" Rebecca says suddenly.

"Yes, it can cure any ailment, any disease. Any issue whatsoever in sufficient quantity." The Hunter explains, before turning to a direction to stare.

She had a cure for Shepherd. She could fix the migraines. Rebecca nodded, before taking a knife out and looking down at her arm. "Uh... Across the road or down it?"

"Across the palm, you'll bleed explosively. Everything does in Yharnam." He says.

What? Rebecca looked at him for a second with a small frown, before pressing her hand over the blade and the heatsink, then aggressively ripping back. He wasn't wrong as a high pressurized burst of blood sprays out from beneath her palm. Covering the gun. Covering her hand. Covering her chest. The oddest thing how ever, was not the weird, metaphysical properties of her new body. No, it was the her armor and her gun and her omnitool absorbed it. She could see her things soaking, no drinking the blood. Like everything she owned had become a vampire.

03.01.02 - The Endless Hunt
"Well." Rebecca said again, "I should maybe listen more."

"Independence is a virtue best tempered with respect for others." He chuckles quietly, his voice is.... its like a grungier, deeper Ras, but cut with the smug tones that Camlos sometimes gets up too. Its soft with a tiny smokers rasp that hasn't developed past that yet, he's young, probably no older than Rebecca. "For now, let us make our way towards the gunshots that sound like yours." He motions, and now that it's mentioned, the subtle electromagnetic pop, pop, pop can be heard from a dozen streets down. He moves first, a decently quick jog.

Rebecca sprints after him at full speed, not bothering with stairs, or making turns, choosing to jump off railings, and then she remembered that she did not have cyberware as she failed to connect to the building next to her and almost break her ankle. The Hunter, on the other hand, keeps up and exceeds her, familiar in the extreme with this city, seeming to know every turn and angle and alley to arrive anywhere fast.

Shepherd is, as always, in the midst of violence. There's a dog-creature torn in half, biotic energy is flaring across her skin, the mass accelerator is on fully automatic, a light pistol she carries as a hold out weapon and the omni-blade in her hand is spackled with steaming, fresh blood that cooks on the superheated edge.

Rebecca opens fire on the creatures around her cackling as the blood infused pellets tear creatures into the creatures with scarlet and quicksilver flashes, spilling chunks of viscera that do not return on the ground, screaming out to Sarah, "Don't worry baby, I got this." The grin clear as day as she taunts the commander.

The Hunter jumps forwards and body-tackles one of the monsters, as it tries to stand, a bark from the blunderbuss that raises the dust around for a hundred feet tears a chunk the size of a man free from its chest, before a horrid sawing noise emanates from where the blade impacts and he saws it like a wood saw, a coruscating spray of blood and viscera comes up and slams into him, coating every inch before another beast is knocked aside with a blast from the weapon, seeming to use the firearm in his hand as a way to get them off balance, ending it with gutting, maining and cleaving carves of his blade.

"I didn't ask this guy's name," Rebecca says as she rushes in to Shepherd's side. "But he seems nice." She puts her hand on Sheperd's pistol, slicing her wrist again and spilling blood over the weapon, forgetting the intensity of the spray on this planet, dousing Shepherd, the weapon, and the armor in blood. "I swear to god that was helpful." She said, as she pulled out two bloody hypos and jammed them into Shepherd's arm.

"What the fuck-grr." Shepherd hisses as two vials jab into her arm and dump blood into it, feeling light-headed for seconds. She grits her teeth and shakes her head through it, "The fuck was that for?!"

"It heals all wounds, including prosthetics." Rebecca said, pushing a finger into her fleshy arm, "Should make yo— SHIT." They were still in the middle of a fight, and a giant dog had used the distraction to tear into Rebecca's shoulder with it's teeth. She responded with her omniblade to strike it in the skull, feeling more and more of her life essence spill out.

As the Dog's head is split open, it's dragged back with a yowl of pain, before a boot stamps hard on the thing's back, locking it in place for a finishing slam of the blunted head of the blade into and through its back with gruesome flesh splitting noises. The Hunter twists it left, twists it right and then rips it out with chunks of spine and organ following. "A beast is always a shame." They mutter, stepping off it.

Rebecca groans looking around the bodies, Shepherd had killed dozens before they arrived. Without the bloody tools. Always better, god I hate that. She muttered as she found a few more blood hypos. Seemed everyone tried to carry one or two. She jammed one into her neck, then the next two into Shepherd's back, again without warning.

"Tell me when you feel better by the way," Rebecca said, littering the floor with empty hypos.

"Madam, may I recommend not overusing the philter." The Hunter states as they start to walk past the bodies and around a corner to far more of them, looking like a riot's worth of the monsters had been torn apart by blade and hand. Stepping past them and around while gesturing to follow, "There is a danger to overuse when its unnecessary. These creatures, their twisted frames and minds are from overuse." Shepherd stares angrily at Rebecca.

"Ah." Rebecca said as she pulls the third hypo out of Shepherd's back, "We should uh... Well."

"A few half dozen here or there is no real worry, but continual use should be monitored. Us Hunters have superior constitutions." They explain calmly, finding a still living creature that's moaning legless and planting the barrel of the blunderbuss to its head, granting it a peaceful blast of quicksilver.

"Gotcha," Rebecca said with a bit of nerves, rubbing the small punctures she put into Commander Shepherd, "Well. This still should have helped, so you can't be that mad right?" She looks at the glaring redhead, "Right?"

"I'm a little mad about being jabbed with unknown fluids. Maybe a touch tickled. Even a tiny bit miffed." Shepherd growls.

"You're acting like you've never taken drugs off the floor before." Rebecca says shaking her head.

"I haven't! I was active duty military! They test us! Weekly!" Shepherd waves her hands incredilously.

"You've never had pills off the floor of Omega?!" Rebecca said incredulously, "Or just like random shit you find in an enemy base."

"NO!" Shepherd shouts.

"Quiet." The sharp command from the Hunter makes both Shepherds and Rebecca's spines tingle and goosebumps raise, "It is the night of the Hunt. There are hordes thousands strong in the streets. Do not attract them. Please." The voice softens at the end again, breathed out anger with a sigh and a refocusing of energies.

Rebecca glared for a moment, and then shrugged and acquiesced. "I've saved you twice now," she whispered to Shepard. "Two-zero."

"Giant laser beam from the fleshy thing. Two-one." Shepherd corrects with a stare as she follows along with the long-coat wearing killer, "So, who is this....guy?"

"I don't know," Rebecca whispered back, "This happened last time though, I just kind of showed up, met a twink, and immediately got wrapped into violence." Then she looks at The Hunter, "Well... Twunk this time."

"What is that?" The Hunter asks, having heard the conversation from thirty feet ahead. "Is it a term from your home?"

Rebecca paused, they were clearly on a planet similar to Victorian England, with highly capable and genetically diverse biomodification. Probably some distant planet that was close to human, like the Asari were. He was using blunderbuss' and blades, but was speaking english so... How would she explain the term twunk. She decided on the word choice with careful consideration, "I'm calling you short and fuckable."

"That's......interesting. I suppose you two are tall." They respond with a shrug, "But it is no time for lusts this night. Blood and hunting's all we've the time for." They turn another corner, a strange scent of incense of some kind filling the air. "And we cannot have a normal woman at risk with us. I've a safe place to leave you, madame." The hunter looks to Shepherd with a chilly blue stare, though they don't intend too likely.

Rebecca snorted with a small giggle. "Yes normal woman." She said with a big grin at Shepherd, "The Damsel should stay, until I can come and rescue her once again."

"Excuse you." Shepherd starts, preparing for another rant before there's a soft cough for attention from the Hunter as the door opens to a chapel interior.

"It is no fault of your physicality or skills madam. But the light of the moon will twist you if you stay under it too long. You are not marked a Hunter. You cannot withstand it." They clarify with an apologetic tone, "To follow us is to follow doom."

Oh, he's serious, I've massively fucked up. "Shit." Rebecca said, looking up at the moon, "What's wrong with the moon?"

The gigantic moon above gleams white. It shines with a bright, almost star-like light to it. Odd shifting shapes on its surface like moving veins and arteries the size of cities. It pulses with life, as if filled to the brim with blood and organs.

"Ah. That's fucked." Rebecca stated simply. "That's not right. Mm-mmm. Don't like that one bit. Why's your moon throbbing?"

"I believe its alive. But I am uncertain." The Hunter answers as Shepherd goes indoors after that sight, having more than been rattled by literal cosmic horror. "It is the sign of the Hunt. When Yharnam needs cleansing."

"Hmm. It's ... I'm never going to forget it, and I will want too everytime I think about it." Rebecca said, now also stepping indoors. She muttered under her breath, "Jesus fucking christ," then aware she's in a chapel, she points out a Crucifix to shepherd, "That's him by the way, when I say that. He's uh... he bottomed for our sins. I'd say died, but like, he was back three days later and then lived forever in heaven sooo..?"

"I think I didn't pay enough attention in school for that." Shepherd shrugs, "These guys did though. There's symbology crossover, maybe we're in like....the past? Or very far future?"

"We are definitely not in the—" Rebecca stopped, "Actually... How far in the future were you? Like two hundred years I think."

"It was twenty-one-eighty five when we left." Shepherd answers with a nod.

Rebecca nodded, "Alright yeah, maybe this is the past, your history records of 2010 were pretty shitty. We were literally burning down libraries and shit all the time. It does look like Victorian England. All... Steampunk without the brass."

"I don't think that Earth had a moon like that." Shepherd says with a look of distress at the glowing orb.

"Well, maybe they fixed it?" Rebecca said looking past Shepherd at the moon, "Maybe we like, do paradox shit and it fixes it, creating a small loop where we create a future in which we can come back here and fix it."

"Time travel? Moon fixing with......--" Shepherd starts, but is interrupted after a pause by the Hunter, "Madame Rebecca, if you would, we've work to do this night." They state with a firm, though not forceful voice.

Rebecca sighs, giving Shepherd a kiss on the cheek, mostly to be a dickhead. Then looked at an indicator on her Omnitool she hadn't seen before. "Hey. What does this symbol mean?"

"Battery low-you don't charge your omnitool!?" Shepherd hisses.

Rebecca looked at her confused, "What do you mean? I just give things to Mordin when it breaks."

"Mordin's not even the ship armourer! That's JACOB!" Shepherd is incensed now, finding this whole series of events unbelievable. "Oh my god. You're gonna be fighting monsters without an omnitool, god."

"Wait. What else uses batteries?" Rebecca asks. Suddenly nervous.

"Your hard-suit! Three hours! Your rifle! Ten thousand rounds!" Shepherd shouts.

"No..." Rebecca whispers, "No. I just... Handed all that stuff to the Salarian. He was tech-y."

"HE'S NOT EVEN THE ARMOURER!" Shepherd repeats with a louder voice, getting shushed by the Hunter. She stares at the shorter person baffled, getting a finger pointed at her, then pressed into the bandana covering their face where the lips would be. Shepherd can't manage words after that, not even sputtering.

Rebecca's omnitool shut off. The hardlight dying out having been faint for a long time. She didn't realise the wrist band needed to be plugged in. No-one explained that. She just handed it to Camlos, or Lisa, or Mordin! How was she supposed to know that everything needed batteries. Ships didn't need batteries, or space stations. The Citadel didn't have a battery!

"I'm... Going to need a weapon besides the gun I think." She whispered somewhat concerned.

"Well, madam, are you handy with a saw?" The hunter asks, unfurling the saw-blade they've been holding this whole time. Dripping with gore and viscera from the last....however long they've been doing this.

Rebecca nodded, "Well, any blade really." She said looking at it with a greedy eye. She reaches out for the blade, and looks at it. She flicks it with a flourish seeing it furl, and unfurl back and forth. It felt good, heavy. Meaty.

The hunter hands it over, and then goes to a corner of the chapel to produce a cane. Tapping it on the ground and getting a feel for it again, a familiar weapon apparently as the hunter feels at ease with it in their hands. "Excellent, are you ready madame? We've a hunt to pursue."

Rebecca looks to Shepherd, worried about leaving her behind. Worried she'd do something incredibly stupid if she was left behind. For a split second, she considered hamstringing her really quick, before remember that the victorian-era medigel was addictive and mutative. "Please be here when I get back." She said finally.

"Where am I gonna go, under the cancer moon?" Shepherd answers spitefully, before calming, "Yeah, sorry, don't worry. I'll be here." Shaking her head at the stress of this.

"Sick, how's the headache by the way?" Rebecca asks Shepherd, but looking to the hunter and starting to leave. "Better?"

"Pounding right now. That's normal though." Shepherd rubs the side of her head, glowing red lights beneath skin shining.

Rebecca frowned, "Oh. Lo—" For fuck's sake. Kill yourself. "I'll see you." She sighed and tapped the Hunter on the ass, "Alright lets go champ."

"I'm actually a two-time university boxing champion." The Hunter agrees, starting to walk off into the streets.

Last edited:
Cool.
hope she learns to do that thing where the player can transform and keep control.
but more impressively.

It's squishy. It's squishy. It was squishy. "Noooooo. Noooooooo." She says squeezing her arm feeling it be flesh and bone.
Cerberus tech: 0
Yharnam blood: 1
"I swear to god that was helpful." She said, as she pulled out two bloody hypos and jammed them into Shepherd's arm.
Rebecca is like the anti-Panacea
(If you don't read Worm, then Panacea is the apathetic healer who asks 'Do I have permission to heal you?' before doing anything).
@Princess Scribe Post edit incoming...
Rebecca paused, they were clearly on a planet similar to Victorian England, with highly capable and geneticall diverse biomodification.
Lost a y from 'genetically'.
but was speaking english so... How would she explain the term twunk. She decided on the word choice with careful consideration, "I'm calling you short and fuckable."
You could consider not explaining the term twunk.
Ships didn't need batteries, or space stations. The Citadel didn't have a battery!
I am pretty certain all of those things have big whonking batteries.

You missed, like, a handful of apostrophes.
"I didn't ask this guys name,"
As the Dogs head is split open
before a boot stamps hard on the things back
then the next two into Shepherds back
looking like a riots worth of the monsters had been torn apart by blade and hand.
Rebecca said as she pulls the third hypo out of Shepherds back,
Don't like that one bit. Whys your moon throbbing?
"Sick, hows the headache by the way?"
Rebecca frowned, "Oh. Lo—" For fucks sake. Kill yourself.

Last edited:
03.02.01 - A Graveyard Smash (Get it?)
The Hunter is pressed against a wall by a fifteen foot tall skull headed fucking, wolf wendigo thing that they called a Cleric Beast. Its howl eats at Rebecca's senses, making her eyesight wobble and the world seem to be a mess of colour and screaming shapes. There's a split second of panic as she rams a saw-blade into its hamstring and carves it back and forth, spilling blood everywhere while the Hunter unfurls the whip-cane in a flurry of moving parts and singing blades.

And then the creatures jaws clamp shut over their head. Blood explodes out, the top half comes free of the bottom half, and the whip goes limp. The Beast swallows the top half in one horrid gulp, before turning its full attention to Rebecca.

Sarah. Sarah's waiting, she'll die in the chapel waiting. Rebecca panics, looking around the bridge, locked black iron gate behind her as she realises she can't flee. The gun is swapped out for the blade, Rebecca tries to bleed on it and fire, but the unrelenting hail of bullets is simply ignored by the massive thing. It's not even loping, it's just slowly approaching her. The moon feels like it's laughing at her, and her mind starts to break and tear as she realises that she was going to die. Not saving someone she loved, not doing something noble or heroic. She was going to die because she signed a piece of paper and overestimated herself. She should have protected Sarah she should have—

For the first time, Rebecca had frozen during a firefight. She hadn't even noticed the Beast was upon her. There was hope, that the slow movement meant it would leave her alone, or somehow the death would be painless. She was picked up, slammed against the ground multiple times until she dropped the gun off the side of the bridge. Slammed into floor feeling parts of her break and shatter. Slowly but violently, her lungs punctured lungs slowly filling with blood, her eyes fluttering as breath leaves her.

Dying took way longer than she thought it would, and then finally, The Cleric Beast gave her the sweet release of a true death, as savage claws and gnawing teeth eviscerated her into a small puddle of viscera.

Something prods her on the shoulder. There's grass tickling at her neck, a scent of nature in the air and music softer than a whisper playing gently through the glade Rebecca's woken up in. The Hunter is standing above her, ringed in light like a spirit.

"Fuck, Fuck." Rebecca says shooting up, looking around. "Where am I? Is this heaven? Where's god? I'll fucking kill him for this." She growled angrily, picking up her sawblade.

"The Hunter's Dream, madame, calm and breathe. We are safe here." The hunter says.

Rebecca spat on the ground, "I don't care if I'm safe." Her eyes are flicking around, trying to find a way out. To find Sarah.

"Time does not flow, this is a place of respite from the Hunt. A place for us Hunters to recover." The Hunter explains calmly.

Rebecca growled again, "I need my partner. I don't care about rest." She was stomping through the meadow pacing back and forth through a grave yard ranting and raving. When she stops, "And why the fuck is there just a random... The fuck is this?!"

It was a... Doll? A human sized puppet of a woman, with ball joints, and expertly done hair. It sat lifeless, motionless, and didn't say anything. It felt weird. Rebecca could feel it around her, just on the edge of her senses, constantly teasing to get her to look. The Doll was wrong.

"She's not awake yet." The hunter states, pulling off the tricorne to reveal the self-same white hair Rebecca saw an hour or two ago. "It'll be some time before she is. Time flows oddly in Yharnam, back and forth, recursive at times. The Beast we fight allows the minutes to tick over, another true hour to pass." The bandanna is pulled down to reveal thin lips, with a scar through the bottom one, as well as a sharp, noblewoman's face, with high cheekbones, thin features and a earring in one ear, glimmering red ruby in it.

"You're a woman." Rebecca said with a nod, "I'll ... Alright champ, let's..."

"Why do you call me that?" She asks curiously, moving up the pathway to a tiny chapel up on top of the hill.

"You said you're a boxing champion." Rebecca shrugs, "And you've not really introduced yourself, and it's way too late to ask your name now."

"I'm afraid I don't really know my name." She answers with a smile that looks straight out of an oil painting. Slight, demure and modest, fully at odds with the growls, shouts and roars of violence Rebecca got used to hearing out of her just an hour ago. "I've been the Hunter for so long, its replaced it."

Rebecca clasped her fingers together, with her index fingers pointed upwards. She pressed them against her lips with a pained expression. "That's over like... Multiple hunts right?"

"This Hunt has....dragged on. Every time I end it, I come back here, and its harder still." The Hunter admits with an expression of annoyance, slight, demure and elegant still. More like an Asari, but somehow even tighter lipped and controlled.

"Fuck." Rebecca says quietly, "Fuuuuuuck."

"I promise you madame, I will figure this out. I'm just missing something. Some part of the puzzle, some insight." She murmurs quietly, sitting at the top of the cobblestone path, breathing in air with a sigh.

Rebecca rubbed her eyes again, sitting in the grass, against a grave stone. Clasping her knees, "Dying sucks ass." She said finally, "We can't tell Shepherd I died." It was all she could think a bout. It was the one family she had left. Lisa had Camlos, Vro would be fine he knew his protegee died doing what she loved. Ras moved on. There was only Shepherd, and Shepherd couldn't be allowed to know that Rebecca could die.

"We'll die plenty more times, before this Hunt is through." The Hunter warns, she's not a thin woman, but certainly not bulky like Shepherd and Rebecca. A product of a different time and very different nutrition. "You and I, so long as our wills hold, our minds stay strong, we will return here."

"You might, I'm built different." Rebecca said, cracking her neck and checking her— She dropped the rifle off the bridge. It didn't come with her, it wasn't of this place. Of course it wouldn't have come with her. To this fucking magic land. She grumbled to herself, Oh no, biotics aren't magic. Magic isn't real! Yeah? Well Rebecca had just gotten fucked by a fifteen foot borzoi, so what the fuck did anyone else know?

"Do you drink, madame?" The Hunter asks, pulling a bottle of red, blood-scented wine out from...somewhere.

"Heavily, and to excess." Rebecca said with a small sigh, "How... You just have things. You just like..."

"You do as well, focus on the mark." She chuckles, "Space and time flows odder still around us. The presence of the Moon shatters much of what is preconceived as normal." The bottle is offered, it smells heady, addictive, like a philter of drug and liquor alike.

She thinks on it for a half a second, then remembered she once sucked on an inhaler she took out of the hands of a rotting corpse. Probably was not the worst thing she'd have done to her body. Rebecca gently plucked the bottle, and took a small draught, which grew into a medium chug, then multiple gulps.

Its euphoria in a bottle, liquor barely tasted beneath the haze of blood. Gulped down and settling in her body with a warmth unlike anything else. The whole bottle is finished in one go to an amused chuckle from Hunter, who's produced her own and sips at it much more controlled and self-disciplined. "You'll be getting a little dizzy, and a lot silly soon." She warns.

"I seriously doubt that," Rebecca said as she drains the last dregs of the bottle, sighing. Not wanting to stand up from the gravestone. Still looking up at The Hunter, "Alright, so... Champ, Hunter, or we go really nutty with Artemis. You got a preference?"

"Artemis sounds pretty." Artemis nods, "I think my name was pretty like that too." She murmurs, sipping at the bottle, staring out into the sea of what looks like stars outside of this island of dream.

"Goddess of the Hunt. Sworn lesbian of the greeks or some shit." Rebecca said back tapping her omnitool to bring up the boo— Oh right, she thought, morosely. I don't have my books anymore. Or a google search. Just spoken word.

"I'm uncertain of my interest in women in that way, but a goddess for a name is fine even despite that." Artemis smiles demurely, her eyes glassy and cold, staring out at the stars still.

"I was going to look that part up to make sure, but uh..." Rebecca gestured to the dead bracelette. "No juice."

"Mhmm, a device powered by lightning. I'm familiar with the idea." Artemis says with a knowing nod.

Oh come on, even she knew the thing needed to be charged?! Come ON. "Oh cool, good." Rebecca said with a small pout.

"Perhaps when we fight through enough of the monsters, and arrive at the University, we can hope for a lightning storm, to charge it." She offers with a pat on Rebecca's knee, a small gesture of friendliness through gloved hands. small and delicate ones.

Ah, she half gets it. That's fine. Rebecca pats the hand back, "So when do I meet the other Hunters?"

"For the duration of this Hunt. I have been the only one still....sane." Artemis sighs, "The rest are hurt, dying or maddened."

"You ... Have been alone." Rebecca says carefully, watching her with worried, and honestly, concerned eyes. "In a never ending loop of violence. For how long?"

"Seventeen full circles now. This is my eighteenth. I'm a little less enthused, I must admit, compared to my first time." A small joke with another demure smile as she looks over to Rebecca's concerned eyes.

Rebecca sucks in a small bit of air, "Oh god. Jesus. That's ... Fucked."

"Its my fault, madame Rebecca, I'm missing something. Some solution to the Hunt." She murmurs, sipping at the wine again.

Rebecca puts her hand on Artemis's thigh, "First of all, no. It's not your fault. Second of all, you are very polite. I... Look, at least you're not doing it alone now."

"Mhmm, a welcome reprieve. You are a blessing, madame." She returns the touch with gloves on, hand about half the size of Rebecca's. "And, hopefully, you see something I have not."

Rebecca rubbed her eyes, then a tight feeling that is both uncomfortable, but somehow comforting. She forgot to put the other pelvis back on. She also forgot to put the quad back on, but that was less of a concern. Probably less disconcerting to most people. It felt like something that should be more upsetting. People seemed pretty... Attached to their biology. Maybe it was part of her innate need and ease with cyberware. She just really liked to tinker with herself. Find the most efficient, most comfortable.

Like many thoughts in Rebecca's life, she brutally executed that last line of thinking with extreme prejudice. Hard suits didn't show... Wait. It should have regenerated my. uh. Everything. She looks down, "Um ... Ma'am? Can I ..."

How do you ask this question. Politely. "Can I check to see why I have a cock? I need to take off my pants for a second."

"I suppose." Artemis answers with a light blush and amused expression.

Rebecca stood up, got on the other side of the Gravestone, as to not just be randomly exposing herself. The hard suit had a lot of latches and neoprene seams to crawl out of. "Sorry, you get random bits growing in, you worry." She said behind her self as wet squeaks of bloody, sweaty material slides off. Finally she gets to the point where she can peek down. She muttered, "What the fuck?"

It was the one she was most familiar with she supposed. This was odd. Everything was odd. Good god, did this mean she was Dextro now? Would it still... Self lubricate? Would it still be... Could she still eat human food?

"I am aware, I had to come to grips with many changes as well. Is this a bad one for you?" Artemis asks, still sitting down and with a light blush at the situation. Finding it new, fun and enjoyable.

She wasn't really thinking, as Rebecca was lost in her own thoughts, "No, not at all just—" Then the admission snapped her out of her own headspace. "Well. Huh. You just ... I kind of just expected to have the equipment I landed w— Well, I guess I do. I just... Hmmm. It's probably weird that I'm very much pleased with this. Well maybe not weird." Rebecca touches the back of her neck, still looking at her own swirled... Piece.

"Its good that the change so far is positive. And hopefully it stays that way." Artemis comforts her with words, "Though, uhm, you may find that this is not a place conducive to such things. The Hunt is demanding at the best of times." She says, "And privacy is rare." She pronounces privacy oddly, prih-vah-cy.

"I mean," Rebecca admits, "That part's never bothered me. Ever. Like ever. In fact I kind of have problems with the concept. The only reason I moved is other people get weird when I expose myself" She looks at the suit and then the armor plates. They're all covered in scrapes, and nicks and torn apart.

"Its very true, its rather shocking to see such things unexpectedly. Where you are from must be very, liberated." She chuckles.

Last edited:
03.02.02 - A Graveyard Smash (Get it?) - Dead Bird Do Not Eat: Undead Gorey Sex

Another case of "Heed the Warnings!"

Hey if you're reading this at work listen up!
The entire thread is NSFW by default, but maybe your work is more progressive!
The following content may be more explicit than your average update!
The next slide has trigger warnings for those who need them.
Consensual Guro

Rebecca laughed as she realised the armor was ruined, "Yeah, actually. It was one of the best parts about Omega is that everyone was a disgusting little freak. You could just be yourself. What about you?"

"From....what I can remember. I came here for illness." Artemis says, "A terrible sickening thing, it ate at me, rendered me thin, frail and shaky. The blood can cure all disease, and across the sea I came for it." There's a smile, curt and demure on her face at the memory, "I arrived in the city nigh-dead. The man offered me a contract for a transfusion. I'd have been a fool to refuse."

"Offered me the contract to save Shepherd. I considered just stabbing him, but I've been trying to be better about killing people who annoy or threaten me." Rebecca admitted as she made a hissing angry gasp. There was the sound of the hard-suit components, now no longer powered and torn to tatters, simply ripping as she tried to step into it. She tried to salvage the rubber metal-composite undersuit, but the more she tugged on it, the more it crumbled, until she was just left with hard plating and a kinetic barrier. "Fuck."

"You're...a tad naked now." Artemis blushes, smirking as she looks away.

Rebecca looks at Artemis, then down again. She would never go commando under a hard suit again. That wasn't true, but it felt good to promise it to herself at the time.

"Would you like some clothes madame?" Artemis says, standing up, and pulling her coat off, revealing a tight dress shirt, sinched at the waist, opened at the top, showing the edges of a bra and generous bosom. Tight pants held up by a belt of leather and brass, while heeled boots end off the look.

"Up to you, would it inspire you to keep going if I didn't." Rebecca said joking as she took the coat, draping it over herself, glad it reached down to her mid-thighs at least.

"I'm uncertain, perhaps another look'll clarify." Artemis fires back on instinct, well used to flirting in another life, the sort of suave and instant response that only comes from a life.

Rebecca was not going to let that escalation stand without rebuttal, and opens up the coat, not enough to show, but enough that it now billowed when she walked towards the hunter, putting a familiar sway to her hips. "You can look if you like." She whispered with a mischievous grin, standing within arms reach.

The cold blue eyes flicker with an old and near-foreign interest, filling with light suddenly as something that isn't blood, coiling violence and short, curt conversation appears. "If I like?" She murmurs back, letting a gloved, delicate hand reach out, encircling a finger in the belt that keeps her coat from flaring open. "That's very inviting, Rebecca." Artemis whispers, a demure smile stretching onto her face as well-kept features start to actually fall into the smile this time, reaching the eyes and even her breath changes, for once.

"I do my best to be inviting, madame Artemis," Rebecca whispers back, putting her hands on the Hunters shoulders gently. "So what's it going to be?" She asks in a breathy, almost silent tone, letting her words slip into the woman's ear.

"Mhm, I don't know, madame." Artemis lets her lips hang open, a slight, barely visible invitation, a breath of hot, hot air coming out from her blood-fuelled body. There's a scent of sweet, euphoric blood in her mouth, and its not got the tinges of alcohol the wine does. Its just her, coming off her skin, her mouth, her breath, everything about her tastes and smells and feels vicious and violent and bloody. "Do you want me?" She asks with the most coy and teasing voices ever conceived, hands moving underneath the coat to firmly grasp at Rebecca's rear, strength in the grip that could crack open a Krogan.

Control+F "Porn" to skip Cutscene...

"I want the best," Rebecca whispered, "So yes." She brought her lips down on Artemis's and let them touch, her tongue teasing forward to taste the blood. Adrenaline somehow both fading and re-surging, two different kinds of energy swapping out. Rebecca tried to be gentle and teasing, but it was clear that Artemis had been in this place for a long time, as she moves from tease to play.

She's almost a drug, hooking a leg on Rebecca's side and lifting herself up to kiss the other woman deeply as her hands move to wrap around her in a bone-shaking hold. Her tongue is quick, experienced and energetic, moving and pushing with her haze of flavour and excited lust impossibly fast. Like she's a mirage, a ghost of sensation and need.

Oh, oh man, the Victorian Era must have ruled, At this point Rebecca was not just struggling to keep up, but struggling to keep air. Artemis was definitely stronger, and faster. Her grip was powerful and held her in place, her lips teased and cut off access to air, while her tongue explored and delighted Rebecca's every sense. Rebecca found her own hands reaching down towards Artemis waist to hold her. Support her the necessary six inches off the ground to meet Rebecca comfortably.

She separates, finally, when the burning in Rebecca's lungs starts to overwhelm senses, greedily staring down with a cold, yet hot look of desire, "I like this." She murmurs, leaning back forwards, still held in the air to start kissing at Rebecca's jaw, moving down it to lick and then nibble at an earlobe as her hands, now supported by Rebecca otherwise, move to touch between muscles, stroking every inch of her, "Do you?" Artemis asks, mostly idly conversing, needing to talk, wanting to talk, having been silent for so long.

"I like doing it with you," Rebecca says, realising how alone this person must be, "You're pretty, strong, and dangerous. It's amazing, why, are you having fun?" She giggled, as she leaned in to nibble on the woman's neck, to give her space to converse, while not feeling like the moment is stopping.

"Yes." Artemis sighs into the touch, the nibbling tease, "I couldn't tell you how much. You'd never believe me." She explains, putting her hand on Rebecca's shoulder to stabilize as the control shifts hands easily.

Rebecca giggles for a moment. Then she moved down to the woman's collar bone, and gently suckled, after a pinch with her teeth. She says, "Well, then I'm very lucky to have your attention to myself."

"Maybe," Artemis chuckles elegantly, coming out as a slow, languid noise of enjoyment that vibrates her throat and makes her head loll back, white hair falling out of its tight bun into a cascade down her back, "We'll see how you feel in a bit."

"The Hunt's been very long Rebecca." She says, leaning forwards and hooking her heels behind Rebecca's knees, unbalancing the both of them and forcing Rebecca to fall back on the cobbles, an idle pain that's mostly ignored, "And I'm ravenous." Artemis growls out, a pulse of red entering her eyes with the bestial, hungry statement.

Rebecca didn't really know what her new biology was like, but fuck did it make thinking hard. She put her hand on the woman's back to roll her over, wanting now to please more then anything else. The hot red eyes making her feel a sense of obeisance, "Then I will try my best to sate you." Artemis and her switched places, as Rebecca moved her hands against the woman's trousers, pulling on them, before remembering that boots came off first, and started tugging on those as well. "Just lean back and think of uh... England or something." She muttered.

"Darling." Artemis says with a husky growl to her, staring with the cherry red monstrous eyes into Rebecca's own, "I'm going to be fully focused on you." The rumble that escapes her is inhumanly deep and powerful. Her trousers slipping off.

Rebecca giggled with glee, God I love this. It was moments like this, with people like this that made the journey worth it, when she met people like Ras, Artemis, and Lisa who wanted her attention. Specifcally her. Specifically wanting to focus wholly on her and nothing else. It was an intense sense of desire that made everything more fulfilling. She brought her head down between Artemis's thighs, and helped push through the pure white bush with one hand, making space for her tongue.

Artemis's hands clasp tightly in Rebecca's hair as she growled and hisses, the sounds of pleasure and violence one in the same with her. The grip is tight and a little scary, feeling like it'll hurt if Artemis suddenly moves, bucks or even shifts the wrong way. Hurt a lot.

It was awesome, she wanted Artemis to feel the way she did with Ras, that uncontrolled "Oh no, she'll let me break her," feeling. She quickly moved short manicured fingers under her chin to accompany the gentle ministrations at the peak of her entrance, both moving in tandem to delight the nerves. Holding her breath for as long as possible, putting a hand on Artemis thigh, pulling her in closely. Only pulling away for a second to say, "You can be rougher than that."

"So can you." Artemis growls back, tightening her grip and moving Rebecca back with a groan and a throaty moan of need. Soft skin, marred by brutish scars, not the modern, medically treated ones of Shepherd or Rebecca, but horrible things, broken and disfigured by simple treatment and infection. Pale flesh split by claw marks, toothy bite marks from beasts, cleaver tears, bullet holes and stranger, less natural things besides. She hasn't removed her gloves even as her shirt hangs open, spilling to the sides of her slim waist, muscle careful and elegant.

Rebecca uses a third finger, now feeling the depths of Artemis stretch slightly to accomodate, and tries to be rough and aggressive with her movements. The free hand, digging it's nails into The Hunter causing tiny pinpricks of pain as it scratches at flesh. Her tongue is now moving as fast as she can, and there's a small moment of panic as she feels an almost imperceptible shift.

Artemis's gloved hand clasps over Rebecca's, and in a violent clench, shoves the fingers through her flesh, a real gasp escaping her as blood pours out from the injury, hot and living fluid spilling over Rebecca's hand and flowing over her tongue with a sweet euphoria. "Harder." Artemis demands through gritted teeth and a tense body.

Oh. Like... A lady Camlos. Rebecca thinks, as she considers, before chewing on the woman's hood, letting the bottom of her teeth rub against the clit, a small pinprick of blood firing into her mouth. She hears a ragged gasp, and Rebecca's hand is forced inside with an extreme, unkind shove, finding it hard, at first, to move the widest part of it past the entrance. It gives way as Rebecca finds herself now with much more of her self to work with to manipulate the insides, while fear fills her. The blood is so silky, delicious, and smooth.

Artemis's hands hold onto Rebecca's head with a reckless force, leaving bruises wherever they move, fingers brushing painfully every where as she roils and moves in slow arcs against Rebecca's motions, trying to get more of her inside. Greedy to push limits, to feel more pain, more pleasure. Absolutely uncaring of danger or risk. She'd have to be with her life, with what happened just minutes ago.

"I—" Rebecca tries to get a word in, "I only have one fist." She mutters, trying to keep up with a woman who seemed to not even really want sex as she wanted to be violated. Very quickly, hard because of the intense squeezing and grapsing and pushing, Rebecca double checks, "Are you wanting me to hit you?"

There's an annoyed growl at that, as if it should be obvious, Artemis having lost much of the ladylike behaviour she previously had between the groans and moans and touch.

Rebecca pulls her fist free even as the grapsing becomes enraged, "Yes or No. Else I stop." She grabs one of the hands on her head and twists it, worrying as she hears the muscle and bone start to creak with the pressure.

Artemis lets off a bestial, inhuman roar, before grabbing herself, taking back control and gritting out, "Yes, go, tear and bite, rip, bleed me!" She demands.

That was good enough for Rebecca, and she reached back to give The Hunter a full strength slap across the face to both get her attention, and to acquiesce. "Red. Stop. Yellow. Pause."

Artemis howled out in a small gasp of pain and started to tear at Rebecca with her fingers. Rebecca returned by picking her up off the cobblestone and slamming her down again. Then a second time. Then a third, watching for just a second to make sure she was alright. Only getting an angry "What!?" In response. Rebecca picked her up a fourth time, this time flipping her. Rebecca was getting covered in scratches, each time she pulled the woman away, small tears of herself went with her. Each time huge sprays of blood geysering out in this weird world.

She was getting tired of being scratched, and she was also tired of losing to people. Rebecca grabbed the hunter's white hair with a fist, curling it around the hand and gripping tight, while her other hand grabbed the hands, and held them against the woman's back. She used her knee to slide The hunter's pelvis upwards, and then slammed home into the blood. Using her control and strength over the woman to force her where she wanted to be. Each time ramming herself into The Hunter's bleeding cunt.

It was hot, aggressive, and honestly terrifying. For Rebecca, at least, The Hunter like all depraved submissives seeming to not care about the Domme's boundaries outside of their needs. A few times even trying to fight harder for the play. Kicking or spitting or biting. It made Rebecca concerned to try and figured out what escalation from this point would even look like. As she heard The Hunter angrily yell harder.

The fuck you mean?! She wondered, before slamming her head on the ground once. Now mostly to just... Try and keep up. Another insane spout of blood informed Rebecca that she had mildly scraped the woman's head. It was everywhere blood in this world not sticky, but slick and euphoric. Both their skins now covered in bright red life fluid.

She let go of the woman's hair to grab the other wrist, and forcefully use both of Artemis's hands to act as straps for her body, every time she thrust, also yanking hard on the joints feeling more intense impacts with every blow. It was hard to focus on Artemis's reaction, and the intensity need for the request the two fighting at each other, the attempt at safety with the request for danger. What was worse is she didn't have a limiter. Her own heat, her own sensations while enjoyable were suddenly getting to the point where she'd have to stop, at least for a minute, maybe two, and she didn't know what to do after that.

There's not really an escalation from thrusting someone's face into cobblestone, once she was spent there wasn't much more, in the vein of violence she could do. The motions turned more and more uncontrolled as a building feeling grew, threatening the play while promising ecstasy to Rebecca.

Before her mind can fully catch up with it, she's far past the brink, exploding into Artemis with a flood of fluid, feeling a mix of pain, ecstasy and release intermix as the Hunter herself moans breathily, shivering and bloody, coated in the mess of their coupling in a way no other partner has dared be. Rebecca breathes out, finally, allowed to do so by the orgasm fading into the past, euphoria settling in after it.

"Please, uh, tell me I didn't fuck that up." Rebecca gasped, concerned. Really concerned that she had left the woman wanting after eighteen years of not having.

There's a vague response before Artemis fully has a grasp of herself, "No, you're, you were, excellent." She breathes out. "Hah, I needed that." She admits.

"That's what you needed?" Rebecca said with a small gasp of relief, "I'm keeping you." She reached down and touched the fluids, tasting it. Sour Apples and blood, odd.

"When you've hunted as long as I have, you develop a peculiar, relationship with pain." Artemis admits, leaning up and breathing out again. Starting to get ready to stand fast, recovering like that.

Porn End...

"Are— So are you wanting that every time?" Rebecca asks, now feeling like she might be ready for a conversation about safety. "Was there anything like... Went too far? Not far enough? For fucks sake woman, I bit your clit off, fisted you, then slammed your skull into cobblestone multiple times. I'm a little concerned. It was scary."

"You were a tad soft, I'll admit." Artemis says with a smile, "I....cannot die, really. We wake up here, every time, no matter what." She explains with a look of concern towards Rebecca's reaction.

"That was meant more in a joking way, the swearing I mean, but yeah. I'll... Find a way to try and be harder. Maybe just a brick." Rebecca wonders.

"This is a tad out of character for me, but, well, I've been out of character since the second time I woke up here, after believing I had finished it." Artemis's annoyed and snappish voice is somehow still quiet and soft, even if it carries what feels like decades of anger.

Rebecca was doing math, looking at Artemis skull, "So... Hmmm." She felt challenged by a tad soft, she didn't like being told she was being a tad soft. "Are your limits full physical? Could I... Carve shit into you? What's off limits here?"

"Hmm? Certainly, I don't mind, I've had beasts aplenty do the same." Artemis shrugs, "At least this time, its for fun, not frenzy." She chuckles.

Rebecca narrows her eyes around the grave yard. "Okay, I think I've got a game plan now." She takes out the saw blade. "You always come back here when you die right?"

"My will has not broken in ten thousand deaths. Yes." Artemis answers, looking amused at the saw blade.

Rebecca nods as she holds up the blade with a quiet aura of determination. "Are you ... Ready to go again?"

"Of course." Artemis nods, pulling her dress shirt off.

Rebecca brings the blade down on Artemis's legs, removing them entirely.

Last edited:
"The Hunters Dream, madame, calm and breathe. We are safe here." The hunter says.
It's "Hunter's Dream" (I checked)
"You're a woman." Rebecca said with a nod, "I'll ... Alright champ, lets..."
Missing apostrophe in "let's"
I've been the Hunter for so long, its replaced it."
Missing apostrophe in "it's"
Every time I end it, I come back here, and its harder still
Missing apostrophe in "it's"
It was all she could think a bout
Sneaky space in the middle of "about"

oh no, she's discovered the immortality.
intrusive thoughts have less of a reason to be ignored.

and Hardsuit Noo!

i hope this doesn't mean she'll lose all the ME tech she has.

03.03.01 - Heresy
"So." Rebecca was explaining in the Chapel, "That's why my armor is broken."

"Roll this back, you did what!" Shepherd stares at Artemis, who's covered again, coat, hat and mask fully on her as a fresh spackle of beast blood on her clothes.

"Uh, there was a lot so you need to be more clear." Rebecca said looking at Shephered, "Are you talking about turning her into a nugget, or ... I learned a lot about meat hooks as well."

"You were gone like, twenty minutes!" Shepherd tries to find an explanation as to how all of that happened so fast.

"Time is odd in Yharnam, Commander Shepherd." Artemis respects her rank as she's been told. "For us, it was hours, for you, minutes. We are tasked with ending the Hunt. Thus, we are given power, time, energy to do so. One night would never be enough to slay every beast. So the night is stretched for us."

"To be perfectly clear." Rebecca said again, "Artemis died multiple times, I didn't."

Shepherd stares at Rebecca, "The....mega badass, with the whip cane, died, you didn't."

"Yes." Rebecca nodded glad the lie was going over so well. She knew not to add details and over complicate things.

"Don't fucking lie to me again Rebecca." Shepherd rolls her eyes at the blatant deception.

Rebecca pouted, "How did you know?"

"Likely because, well. Uhm. We went out together, came back at the same time, and admitted that the place you get to by dying, we both were at." Artemis explains the logic as she sees it.

"This is largely why I don't try deceiving people. It's fucking hard, who could keep track of all of that?!" Rebecca pouted even more that it was so obvious to everyone. "I'm good at social things."

"Oh my god, they're both idiots." Shepherd loudly states, "Oh my god, the people who're supposed to fix this are both idiots, holy shit." The Commander is falling into apoplectic fits at this point.

"Hey! Artemis isn't an idiot!" Rebecca says angrily.

"I knew you died! Because there's no way in hell longcoat murder-bitch died in any situation either of us could survive! We saw her dodge a bullet! She hit a ogre thing so hard their blood came out!" Shepherd throws her hands at Artemis to emphasize.

Rebecca shouted, "She died first asshole! I dodged a bullet!" Rebecca grabs the commanders rifle, and jams it into her hands. "I'll dodge a bullet right now!"

"Enough." Artemis states coldly. "There is a city to cleanse. Lets not waste blood."

Rebecca muttered quietly under her breath, "I would have dodged it."

Artemis leans on the wall for a second longer before coming off it and going to the doorway, "Come Rebecca. We must hunt." She's very task oriented. Extremely, horribly, utterly task oriented.

"Sorry, I've been trying to explain this to Shepherd as well, so maybe, doing it at the same time will get this through to everyone." Rebecca said with a deep breath, "We are stuck in time. That means we have infinite time. There is no rush. We can just get around to shit when we feel like it. Like, even if we waited until whatever cataclysmic event goes off, we'd just be here again. So we can chill, or fuck, or smoke weird powders I found in an apothecary, or like. Anything."

"Or we can try and break the loop. Of course." Artemis offers her desire, "I've been here a little while, I'll admit."

Rebecca nods, "Have you tried breaking it by enjoying yourself? That's what they did in Groundhog's day."

"The loop is powered by a dark god, I usually kill it." Artemis states. "It doesn't work, but it makes me feel very good."

"Right. So. If we just do all the stuff that lets you kill the dark god. Then we're not really thinking, or planning, or really making any progress. We're just following a rote ritual." Rebecca says, the logic seems pretty nebulous that doing the same loop would be different.

Shepherd hums, "Maybe we need to....find a misty place." The Commander offers, "Like the Cerberus research base. A crack to get that ball thing to come back, take us to the room."

"Or kill a billionaire who makes people piss in water bottles." Rebecca offers.

"What is this ball?" Artemis finally stops going outside

"It's a silver tentacle fucker, it spits wire into your skin, it's extremely painful and dra— Will you stop biting your lip," Rebecca interrupted herself to snap at Artemis with a small embarassed laugh.

"No." Artemis laughs at Rebecca's reaction. "But please, continue, for actual factual reasons this time."

Rebecca sighed, for the longest time she thought she was crazy, but people are just like this. It's nice. "It drags you through a gaping hole, and then there's a burst of white light and you wake up locked in a room. I killed a billionaire, end up there went to Shepherd's time or galaxy or whatever we were from the same time. We went through a misty room, and ended up fighting a creature that dropped another tentacle fuck-ball and it took us to a different room, that led us here."

"So.....its a way out? How do we lure it. Get it here." Artemis is in Rebecca's space suddenly, the distance between the door and Rebecca crossed in a flicker that made no sense, no-one's that fast. "Tell me." She barely doesn't hiss, cool blue eyes snapping to Rebecca's own with a frenetic energy behind them.

Rebecca realises what she has to do, the woman is ill socialized, and needs guidance. She's not Lisa however. "Artemis. Sit." She said forcefully, pointing to a bench in the chapel. "We are talking."

"I am demanding information." Artemis clarifies with a shiver, "This topic is important to me. And I am not a child to be told to sit." She finishes with a growl.

"It's important to us all. You are behaving like a child. You will be treated as you act." Rebecca says firmly.

"Are you toying with me?" Artemis questions with a show of teeth.

Rebecca tried to give her one of Vro's menacing mentoring stares. Hoping it works without the octouple eyelids.

Artemis's hand is wrapped in Rebecca's new shirt as she's lifted up by the smaller woman, "I need to know if there's a way out." She growls, "I need to know."

"I need to know we can work together. Without you trying to throw people around and get intimidating. Yes. It's a possible way out, but I won't tolerate this behavior." Rebecca said firmly, even as she choked. "You'd just kill me, eventually die, and we'd be right back here."

"I-" Artemis is cut off by a hand from Shepherd interposing itself between the two women, not succeeding in budging the inhumanly strong woman an inch, but catching her attention.

"We're in this together, all of us. We all want to leave. You're hurting, I can see that Artemis." She starts to say.

Oh cool, Rebecca thinks watching Shepherd with all small twinge of... Something, She'll just handle it. I'll... Continue fucking up I guess.

"And--" Artemis drops Rebecca and snarls at Shepherd with an angry, monstrous tone, eyes flooding red, teeth growing sharp.

"I HAVE WALKED THESE STREETS FOR AN ETERNITY." She hisses out between fangs as claws push from her hands, "I HAVE KILLED, BUTCHERED, MAIMED AND DESTROYED EVERY LIVING THING IN IT A DOZEN TIMES OVER." She barely holds back from jumping forwards.

"I WILL NOT BE LED AROUND, CAJOLED AND TOLD TO ACT TO YOUR WHIMS!" She shouts now, scaring the other residents of the chapel as the windows shake.

Rebecca said, "Are you planning to kill the two new things you met in an eternity? There's options now. They require working together."

Artemis's eyes snap back to her and there's a terrifying moment where Rebecca thinks she's about to be torn in half. Its a long moment precisely because Artemis is pressing her claws just barely against the skin of her stomach. She's not ill-socialized, she's enraged, constantly, utterly, furiously.

"I am considering it." Artemis spits out, dropping Rebecca and breathing out with a shudder.

"That's stupid." Rebecca fires at her with a small sigh, "So fucking stupid. I wont' tell you what to do."

"Do not tell me to sit. Ever." Artemis snaps.

"Fine." Rebecca said waving her hand, "I'll just continue to allow you to invade my space and threaten me. This will be great. I'm ecstatic." Her tone was venomous and acidic. She knew that Shepherd was the one who would handle this. Rebecca finally threw her hands up and said, "I don't even have any information you two don't. Work it out since you're so great together."

"Fuck both of you!" Artemis shouts, storming out of the building, unfurling the whip from her cane and looking for blood.

"I give up, I don't want to do this anymore." Rebecca said finally letting Artemis leave. "I'm not going to beat myself up, but I just need a second. I never know what to fucking do, and she'll just continue killing shit until she's back here or dead in the dream or something. I'm not going to chase a grown woman. I'm in fact very tired of chasing grown women who want nothing to do with me."

"FUCK YOU! I LIKE YOU!" Artemis shouts back, having heard that whole conversation from a hundred yards away.

"Yeah. Then come back and talk." Rebecca continued to speak at a normal volume, pulling out one o f her cigarettes. She holds it out for Shepperd to light, but Shepherd just looks at her. It seemed like a cool thing to do at the time. Instead walking over to one of the candelabra's and lighting it with the flame on their.

The sound of a horrible beast being torn apart is the only response given by Artemis.

"I was holding it out for a light. I thought— Eh fuck it." Rebecca says taking a drag on her cig.

"My omnitools dead too." Shepherd sighs, sitting down and staring at the ground, "Fuck. This is--"

"It is what it is," Rebecca cut Shepherd off, taking another drag, "I just want to sit with someone for a bit."

"This place is shitty. I'm sorry." Shepherd apologizes, as promised, sitting next to Rebecca with a sigh.

Rebecca took another drag, exhaling, "Eh? It's not Afgahnistan, it's got that going for it. No rocket launchers, or teddy bear IEDs." She reaches out and touches Shepherd's hand, "It'll all be fine. I just need to stop talking, and start answering questions. It's trying to throw my weight around that fucked that whole situation. I could have just said yes." Rebecca took another drag, "Wanted to be like the people who helped me. I'm not those people."

"Nah you're good. Artemis is....she's got issues." Shepherd mumbles annoyedly, "She's angry, pained and in so much fucking like....stuff."

"And can hear everything you're saying from a half mile away." Rebecca added.

"I don't usually hide much." Shepherd answers, "And she won't talk to me, so I'll talk at her." Sarah mildly, slightly, gives a minuscule complaint, not used to being ignored and finding it very needling.

Rebecca looks at Shepherd for a second, but let's it go Yeah, it sucks being second. "Don't worry, it'll be you in the end she talks to."

"Hmm." Shepherd murmurs to herself, not so certain.

"Are you feeling alright?" Rebecca asks Shepherd, "I was told your like... Bits would start growing back."

Shepherd looks up, "I haven't felt anything like that? Headaches been...less, here or there. Just pounding instead of stabbing me." She says smirking slightly, perhaps edging into a smile.

"That's good, it's the only reason I agreed to this hunt thing, so that's really good." Rebecca said leaning her head on Shepherd's shoulder.

Shepherd sighs at the words, but doesn't say anything to them, leaning in to Rebecca, letting the moment be the moment.

The moment stayed like that, for a good long while. Rebecca felt a bit of turmoil, something she should say now, before they might find a way out. Not one to leave things in the air, or festering anymore. Knowing how awful it made her feel to do so.

"I ... Want to get you home. Artemis somewhere that isn't here." Rebecca said, "I don't really— I don't have a home. Lisa and Vro will be fine without me, everyone moves on. I'm too dangerous or stupid or both for Omega. I'm going to get you guys where you need to go, then... Figure it out after."

Shepherd shakes her head, "You're staying." The statement is simple, poignantly emphasized by an arm thrown around Rebecca and holding her tight. "With me. Us, when we get Artemis to pull her head out of her ass." She stares at the closed chapel doors, locked and barred whenever the Hunter isn't here.

"I think it's a terrible idea to keep insulting her, she's fragile." Rebecca whispered back sadly, "Imagine being alone for decades with only violence. Not even like me, where occasionally I'd run into people and we'd work together, have victories, just a loop of agonizingly painful tedium that's sprinkled with intense moments of failure."

"Yeah, probably, but she needs to talk to someone. And she won't talk to me. I'm not, uh, a Hunter." Shepherd says.

"You didn't even try," Rebecca said with an eye roll, "You jammed a hand in her face and threatened her."

"Can you trust me on this?" Shepherd says with a smile.

Rebecca sighs, "Every time I have, it's ended up so bad."

"Yeah. Lemme....I can explain then." Shepherd's expression falls to a tired look, "I'm....I can die. You can't. She can't. I'm not a person to her. I'm fragile, too easy to lose. So she doesn't care." The Commander explains easily, piece by piece. "So, you have to be the one. I'm not even on her radar. I'm a conversation machine at best."

"Sure." Rebecca said, she didn't really believe her. Rebecca hadn't really been the focus of anything. When the time came the important people would look at each other and make decisions. When she lead it killed people. Hundreds. Almost killed Ras.

Last edited:
03.03.02 - Heresy
Maim. A Beast rushes towards Artemis and is caught like a small bird, its head crushing in her grip. Not bothering with the weapon yet, the blunderbuss kept holstered on a belt. End. Another tainted, maddened horror is caught in the whips as she flicks it over, razor-blades tearing into it with great gouts of blood as it gets carved into chunks of putrid, pale flesh overrun with lifeforce.

Tear. Stomping boots carve up cobbles as she makes her way towards a bridge with rage in her heart like a screaming furnace, blown by bellows of violence and bloodshed, heady scents entering the air from butchery as another monster, and another is carved up, taken apart and cast aside, getting her muscles, her bones, her body ready to kill.

Rend. The gate slams shut behind her as the Cleric Beast smells blood. The acrid, wet fur and stench of a monster mutated and broken coming to rest. It howls, insight flaring in the noise, making it alight with the knowledge of the cosmos that already lurked in her mind.

Carve. It rushes her, storming across the distance as Artemis sidesteps, or more accurately side leaps, throwing the whip out in front of it as she growls in anger, deciding this is her target. The howl carries far and wide even as it moves, reaching every part of the city. Whip-razors catch and rip into its flesh with horrid, tearing noises, carving through the shins of the beast.

Rebecca hears the cry of the Cleric Beast and realizes immediately, she's fighting it alone. Rebecca just shook her head she'd wait, at least for now. There weren't any real stakes now, she'd either win or get it out of her system.

The roar of a blunderbuss answers its attempt at a sideswipe. The Beast tries to catch her in a fast swipe but the Hunter flickers through its arm, holding a bone tight in a show of ledgermaine and dexterity. Another bark of a blunderbuss stuns it again, and the can is shoved through its eye, ripping into the orifice with a noise much like a grape being squashed before the whip unfurls in the ocular cavity and rips forwards in a spray of blood.

A second, much more pained and desperate cry leaves the Beast as Artemis is enraged, making no mistakes. Feeling like her first time here, the first time she entered these streets. Hope and anger mixing into the most toxic of potions, righteous fury. She just needs to make that ball appear, somehow, somehow. Blood spills, viscera falls, mangled remnants of a Cleric Beast'a hold of the reis eye are pulled forwards as she flickers through the next attack, the quicksilver in her pocket starting to get light.

The Beast turns and swipes again, but the whip-trap was already laid, and its arm gets caught in the tangle of razors and with a tug from Artemis, the whole limb shears off in gruesome, uneven chunks as it screams now, sounding human, afraid, scared. A crash echoes while she nears it, heeled boots crumbling the cobbled bridge-stones with each step.

A whipcrack, a squealing monster and then the sound of a sternum being torn out of a monster. Blood spills in a tidal wave, a heart the size of a cow pumping blood through its broken and ruined arteries. Its echoes flow into Artemis, making her breathe in as she feels strength begin to settle, to ministrate in her.

All around her, creatures appear. Hanging off buildings with spindly and tumescent limbs, riddled with holes that peek into the utter blackness of their internals. She ignores them, and starts the journey back to the Chapel. Storming past corpses and viscera with a calmed, if violent look in her chilly blue eyes.

Last edited:
03.03.03 - Heresy
"You good?" Rebecca asked as Artemis walked in, "I'm I don't really have it in me to get tossed around and screamed at. I don't think you even need my help. Are you good? Do you want company?"

"We have a hunt." Artemis says, drenched in viscera though unharmed. "Come, Rebecca. I have awoken the doll. We have work to do." She says.

"Fine, but I expect you to be conversational." Rebecca says firmly standing up to walk with her scratching through the mass of curls. Somehow now, seeming to always be bouncy, and vibrant. The only blessing she really felt after losing all of her enhancements.

"I'm calming down, madame. I apologize." Years of elegant and careful interactions in a more civilized place lets her push past the anger and fury to actually speak.

Rebecca gives her a gentle pat on the shoulder, "I fucked up, I tend to try and grab a hold of the reins of things. It rarely ends well, don't worry about it." She waves at Shepherd as they leave.

"I'm a bad woman to try that with, don't mind me." Artemis states as blood and viscera fills the streets, dozens of corpses of monsters left around.

Rebecca nodded, "At least you're friendly and otherwise hygenic. I have extremely low standards."

"Ah." Artemis chuckles, "You know just how to endear yourself, my sweet." She laughs quietly, smiling behind her mask as the journey forward takes turns into the deeper city. Looming gothic spires and buildings stretching tall over tight streets and fenced in places.

"You ever fuck the doll?" Rebecca asked suddenly, after about fifteen minutes of silent walking.

"No, I did not. She's....she looks like someone I know." Artemis shakes her head.

Rebecca nodded, "Can I try to fuck the doll?"

"You might not want too. That person is someone we kill." Artemis clarifies her position, "Or, to be more accurate. We die to, over and over again, until we manage it."

"That's... Not a deal breaker." Rebecca admits, "Is it her? Like does she go nuts or what?"

Artemis shakes her head as she points to a suspicious lantern. Just, glowing white, in the middle of the street, "No, speak to her yourself I suppose." She says, touching the lantern and vanishing into motes of dreamlight.

Rebecca looks around back and forth. On the one hand, maybe explain you're going to just teleport. On the other hand, I guess it's pretty clear what happened. She walked forward and poked the lantern herself.

It hurt. Teleporting was not pleasant. Much like everything in Yharnam, it made Rebecca feel pain, light headed, and as if she had been drained a few gils of blood for the pleasure. It was disorienting, but she found herself back in the Waking Dream.

The doll is moving. Its in a cute dress, hands clasped in front of it on Artemis's face as blood flows out of Artemis and into its cracks, before returning as white, glimmering light. It's... oddly intimate, with the doll brushing the white haired woman's cheek with a careful touch.

Rebecca takes out a sugar skull she found in the sewer and idly chews on it. Something about the whisping smoke made it seem tasty and desirable. At first she thought it was bone, but once she had cracked the skull of it with her teeth, some kind of flavored foam came out. They were littered around Yarnham as well. In the Cathedral Ward, in the sewer, she even got from some nun they met.

Tingled a bit though, when she ate them, like they were made of fizzy candy. She crunched the candied skull loudly.

"Hello." Rebecca said waving at the doll.

She looks over to Rebecca. Still touching Artemis's face. "Two Hunters?" She sounds exactly like Ras oh my god. The cute, slavic voice is near-identical to what the omnitool produces for Ras and similar to most Quarians. "Very different times indeed. I will care for you as well, good Hunter, as I do for her." The Doll assured Rebecca with a soft smile.

Rebecca giggled at Artemis, "I uh ... Thought you said—" She gestures by thrust a finger through a hole made through the other hand, "—Didn't happen?"

Artemis seems dully staring forward, letting the Doll's magic or whatever work her over as the Doll responds, "I care for everyone here. I am its caretaker."

"Are you a person?" Rebecca asks, walking forward. She gently takes off Artemis's tricorne, and puts it on her head. The woman seemed to be either in a trance, or distracted enough to not care. "Do you have thoughts? Feelings?" She looked at Artemis, and wondered if she could get away with taking the mask off as well.

"Mhmm. Why do you ask, Good Hunter?" The doll tilts her head with a purse to her lips, ball joints in her arms shifting and moving as she turns her body.

Rebecca dodges the question, clearly having something odd in mind, or setting up a complicated joke or tease. A prose trap perhaps. "Are you aware of what happens before you wake up?"

"I am not, no, Good Hunter." She says with a shake of her head, "The world before I awaken is a darkness. I thank both of you for helping me in this way."

Rebecca nods, "Oh thank god." She said, "Sex got weird, and I didn't know you were a person. We uh. Needed an extra hand." Though, Rebecca mostly studied the Doll for a reaction.

"I am here to care for you in any way." The Doll accepts Rebecca's words calmly, "If you need love, I can give it as well." She says with a smile and a tilt of her head.

"I'm trying to figure out like, what's your deal right now. Are you a like you were definitely a doll a minute ago. I can now very much see that you're not just a doll. Are you magic?" Rebecca asks now taking Artemis's sword out of it's sheath examining it. She puts that in her own scabbard as well. The Cane sword felt good

"Yes. I think. I wake up every time the Good Hunter comes back here." The Doll explains affably, stroking Artemis's cheek again as the white light continues to flow.

Rebecca points to the grave behind them, "Did you bury everyone here?"

"I, and the Old Hunter Gehrman, together." The Doll states.

Rebecca looks at Artemis, and then sees if the belt comes off, it did way easier then she expected. The mask could stay though, it felt... invasive to take the mask for some reason. "You notice that grave that says, Artemis on it? You know who's buried there?"

"The Good Hunter, of course." She says, still transferring light into Artemis's face.

Rebecca nods, something still clearly sticking to her head but it's so oddly shaped she can't figure it out. "What happened to them?"

"The Good Hunters previous finished their hunts, and escaped this horrible dream." The Doll says with a caring tone, "This one lingers, I know not why."

"Can I dig it up?" Rebecca asks the doll with a raised eyebrow. "These are all hunter graves right? So they've got their gear when they finished or went nuts?"

"I cannot stop you, Good Hunter." The Doll sighs, letting Artemis go as she slowly starts to blink back to life, eyes moving and trying to recognize the universe.

Rebecca waves at Artemis, wearing her cane sword, blunderbuss, and tricorne. "Doll says she'd've fucked you if you asked. You should ask things more."

"What. No, give me my hat." Artemis snaps to her feet, and the pants fall down around her ankles as she trips on them with a gritted hiss of annoyance.

Rebecca sprints away with a grin, leaping across the Hunters dream, bouncing over gravestones, trying to get as much of a lead before Artemis recovers.

"You won't get away!" Artemis howls as she starts to dead sprint after Rebecca.

Rebecca ducks through a workshop, some place where they put blood into stone. Trying to cut across a second opening to come around the back. She toppled things as she moves with a maniacal grin. When she saw Artemis on her she turned around and fired with the blunderbuss.

Pellets slam into the woman and spill blood as she pushes through the pain. Falling upon Rebecca with a rageful glare and dangerous smile.

"Oh no Ms. Good Hunter," Rebecca says as they've come full circle near the doll again, she's playful and mocking, trying to incite anything other than rage, letting the rage fuel play, lust, anything but just being pissy. "Whatever will you do now? Am I to be ravaged by a beast?"

"Such sweet things you say." Artemis growls, one hand moving to Rebecca's thigh and raising her leg up as the other wraps itself in her hair, pulling her close to the sharp, vicious teeth that showed themselves suddenly, letting breath come out in steam like a wild animal.

Rebecca giggles as Artemis makes a show of being scary, or possibly just is deciding that this game will not be an angry, frightening thing. It will be a fun giggly moment, taking control entirely by body language and mirth. "Oh noooo," she says in a faux distressed tone, "What a terrible night to have a curse."

"What a terrible night indeed." Artemis chuckles dangerously, slinking downwards, resting her knees on the floor as she pushes Rebecca to sit on a table of weapons, pants sliding off as she leans forwards into the staff, letting it rest on her lips as she talks, fluid coming out and starting to make them glisten.

"You'll have to be careful, Rebecca. My teeth are very sharp." She says, opening her mouth and showing her teeth off before starting to move forwards.

Rebecca narrows her eyes at the teeth, "Yeah, but they're so tiny~" She says in a cutesy voice.

"But they're so sharp." Artemis smiles back, not able to make her voice cutesy, and instead settling on raspy and excited, licking and teasing. Though she feels a gentle, tender touch on her arm, not something rough, or violent. A soft squeeze.

"But I trust them." Rebecca said with a smile, giving Artemis a small kiss on the lips, "I don't need to be worried about something that won't hurt me." Another kiss.

Artemis pauses at that, with a curious smile on her face, elegant and yet confused. "I....I'd thought I'd never hear that." She admits with sigh, the smile weakening.

Rebecca kisses her again, slowly, "Do you want to cuddle before, after, or before and after? We do have unlimited time, Artemis."

"I think both is good." The Hunter chuckles, leaning up to rest on the same table as Rebecca, throwing aside a dozen weapons and equipment's to make space as she interlocks legs.

Last edited:
i wonder if she can teach Rebecca the sharp teeth thing?
and aww! a nice ending.

poor Shepard though, wonder if she can keep the doll company?
i'm imagining them both sharing a bottle of expensive wine while Rebeca and Artemis be themselves.

Don't worry, it'll be you in the end she talks too."
Should be "to".
The gate slams shut behind her as the Cleric Beasts smells blood
Should be "beast" (if plural, then it should be "smell" not "smells")
Blood spills, viscera falls, mangled remnants of a Cleric Beasts eye are pulled forwards as she flickers through the next attack,
Missing apostrophe in "Beast's".
I tend to try and grab a hold of the reigns of things. It rarely ends well
Wrong "reins". It's a horse metaphor.
Its...oddly intimate, with the doll brushing the white haired woman's cheek with a careful touch.
Missing apostrophe in "It's".
"I'm trying to figure out like, whats your deal right now.
Missing apostrophe in "what's".
You know whose buried there?"
Should be "who's".

Last edited:
03.04.01 - A healthy dose of violence
"Blimey! Don't scare me like that! On a night like this, I took you for a monster!" A ragged man states, staring at the duo of huntresses, coats billowing in the wind as they glare down at the beggar, wrapped in bandages with filthy skin. He looks around, and is surrounded by corpses, each of them mauled and torn to shreds, with one having bite marks in it that looks suspiciously human.

"Uh..." Rebecca looked at the things around the man, "You eating people?"

"He's eating people." Artemis idly states, letting her cane roll in her palm, side to side in a circular motion.

Rebecca tries to remain calm, walking towards one of the corpses, poking it with her leg, "These are just... People. People. Not like, monsters. Why are you eating people?"

"I-well-What else is there to eat!" He shouts, getting angry fast.

"You've been here for less than a night. You could not have gotten that hungry that fast." Rebecca said looking at the suspicious beggar. Staring at him with a severe apprehension.

"I look like a gent that gets food on the reg, hunter?" He points down to his rags, boney ribs and thin, emaciated features, despite his face being covered in rags. "I......if you got some food that ain't this. I'll take it. They were dead when I got here. M'no killer."

Rebecca looks to Artemis, "So he like. Immediately starts killing people yeah?"

"Mhmm." Artemis states idly, "Beast in disguise. Nasty one. Lightning and the like." She keeps rolling her cane in her hand as the beggar starts sputtering.

"Huh." Rebecca said looking at him, "Did you fall for it?"

"Sort of. Fell for another trick first. Sent him to a clinic. Doctor there is experimenting on the subjects." She says, still staring at the sputtering beggar.

"Jesus Christ." Rebecca says looking at her, "Holy shit. So it's not just been like violence but just awfulness."

"The moon drives those without the mark mad. Drives us mad too, but differently." Artemis states as the beggar is backing up to the wall. "Its no fault of their own, but it doesn't make them free of punishment either."

Rebecca nods, "So the moon is what makes you like being turned into a nugget during sex?"

"Probably. Yes." Artemis shrugs.

Rebecca focuses on her mark and brings out one of the things she found. It seems that Artemis has found everything, many times showing Rebecca an odd change of events, or a weird alcove that leads to some hidden trinket. The thing she's focusing on right now, is a flame thrower. Well it had some other name, but it was clearly a flame thrower. You pointed it, pulled the trigger, flames came out. It's a flame thrower.

Flame-sprayer just sounded stupid. Rebecca nodded solemnly to the man, "So uh. Sorry about this bud, but I want to know how this works in a safe controlled environment." She lets out a little tuft of flame to see how it works. It seemed rather easy.

"All you hunters-YER ALL THE SAME!" He shouts, backing away from the two women as Artemis starts to bounce on her feet, heels clicking against cobbles.

"Meh?" Rebecca turned on the flamethrower, letting quicksilver and blood infuse into a tank that doused fire onto the beggar. She nodded with appreciation as the man went up like a roman candle. The cone was wide, and it created a wall of fire that engulfed anything in front of it. Like a cannibal serial killer.

As the man roasts, body trying to grow out in size, but caught in quicksilver flames, Artemis says excitedly, "I haven't tortured Iosefka yet!" There's a glimmer of excitement in her eyes at that.

"Yet as in ever," Rebecca says as she holds the sprayer with one hand. Yawning as the body writhes and pops, "Or yet as in, in this loop."

"Well, not quite Iosefka, poor girl is dead. But the one that took her name." Artemis continues to ponder, "And the second. She's this maddened Church Hunter that is feeding people the Old Blood. Turning them into....blue horrors."

Rebecca sighs turning back to the beggar, "Jesus does the flamethrower suck or is this guy like... Particularly punishable?" It wasn't really that it wasn't working just that it'd been a while of continuous flame and he still seemed to be bubbling and bursting.

"He's durable. Took me an hour the first time around." Artemis says, "Is she pregnant yet?" The Hunter murmurs, trying to think if everything's line up.

"Um. Can I please call a red card on torturing a pregnant woman. That's, I'm a war-crimer by trade but that's fucked." Rebecca said, turning back to the screaming man. She turned a knob on the flamesprayer to lower the flame size to maintain the duration of the cook.

"No, its not with a baby, its with a little twisted horrible thing made with the brains of a dozen people." Artemis explains affably, "She deserves it, I promise. And I can eat the umbilical cord after."

"Do you remember pregnant women outside of this experience?" Rebecca asks carefully as thankfully the man's vocal chords had finally charred shut, though he was still very aggressively writhing. "I need to know how to even begin to approach what you just said you do."

"Not really? I'm aware of the process. I think I might have been at one point, but its very vague." Artemis says, kicking the flaming corpse in the head with a loud crackle of bone, silencing its motions finally. "What's so wrong with it? She's just another woman, one that killed-Ariana! I haven't gotten to her either." She sounds excited for that person.

"Is Ariana a friend?" Rebecca asks carefully, as she finally turns the flamethrower off. Focusing on the mark, and letting the weapon disappear. God she hoped that was permanent, it was extremely useful.

"Yes, a woman of the night. She's very nice. Would pat me on the head sometimes." Artemis says smiling through the mask. "She gets killed very often, though, its hard to keep her safe." She frowns, blue eyes showing thought, "He kills her, Adele is too easily jealous of her, and the moon makes her murderously jealous."

Rebecca takes a deep breath, No more rough sex, this is... That was a terrible idea. "Oh. I get that too. One time my boyfriend threatened to leave me so I tried to remove his legs with an assault rifle." Rebecca nods.

"And she's also pregnant. But doesn't know it." Artemis casually says, "She birth's the creature today, but...for her it'll be weeks of the Hunt, but for us it'll be a few monsters."

"Hey. Do you want to go back to the Dream for a moment? I have- we- all that needs to probably be talked about to some degree." Rebecca says rather firmly, "I'd normally say when you're ready, but uh I'm kind of wanting to put everything on pause until we adress the numerous, unending horrors that you kind of just casually throw out there."

"The Chapel Dweller is nice. The one without legs." Artemis shrugs, "Its why I sent people there after the second time." The woman, however, has turned around and is walking towards a lantern in the distance, maybe a few minutes away. "He mixes up the incense that keeps the beasts away."

"Oh god." Rebecca mutters silently, "Wait, I think I need a hug, after hearing that. What the fuck." She can already figure out the forgone conclusion of what happened the second time. Rebecca actually does take a moment to stop Artemis gently. "Please?"

"Sure, uhm, I thought you wanted to be in the Dream first." Artemis says, hooking her cane in her belt and clasping the blunderbuss to her hip before moving in, giving a strong hug, if a little sticky with the blood that's been drying.

"Just... I'm worried about you." Rebecca admitted, "Which is probably weird for you, yeah. Probably really weird. It's just... No-one, not even people I hate, should go through that."

"Its not so bad now, I can avoid the terrible things." Artemis says in the hug, "Just a matter of preparing properly."

Rebecca says, "Not only that though, you can have Shepherd be the one to man the incense. So then the cripple doesn't fuck up your sanctuary. We killed the murder hobo. What else is there to prevent?"

"Chapel Dweller doesn't mess it up, he mixes it up. Prepares it." Artemis clarifies with a chuckle, hugging her a little tighter at the idea.

Rebecca sighs a moment of reprieve, "Oh. Oh thank god." She returns the hug, "I thought you were saying like Round 1, everyone dies. Round 2, incompetence killed everyone."

"I killed him the first time because he looked like a beast." Artemis clarifies, "The purple skin, and glowing eyes, and foot long fingers set me off. It wasn't pretty."

Rebecca gives her a very strong hug, "But you learned, and you even learned to like him. That's great."

The Hunter gives a breath out, finally leaning into the hug, unused to giving affection or feeling any sort of safety outside of the Dream. Still not quite returning it fully, unable to, really. "Mhmm, same with a lot of them. Eileen is alive. We should keep her that way. You'd like her, she's.....helpful, if a little rough around the edges."

"Artemis." Rebecca said with a moment of costernation, "You just curbstomped a flaming homeless man to death. She can't be that much rougher around the edges."

"She killed me twice." Artemis chuckles, "Though I did start those fights. She can get very very inventively cutting with her insults during battle. Its.....a skill, actually." She admits with a wry smirk behind the bandanna. "I'm just talking because normally all this is just...internal I suppose. You're hearing my flow of consciousness."

"Oh!" Rebecca says with a smile. She still hasn't let go, she doesn't know when she'll let go really, choosing to rub Artemis's back. "I can't really give a flow of conscious thought. It'd just be a constant wet schlorping." She gives her a gentle squeeze. "Lets go meet your friend then."

"Ah." Artemis says idly. "Uhm....Arianna is....." Artemis thinks on where she would be.

"Okay, do you fuck any of these people?" Rebecca asks suddenly, very concerned.

"Arianna lets me drink her blood." The Hunter says, "She has...very good blood. It makes you feel euphoric for hours."

"You... Honey." Rebecca says, trying not to sound condescending, "You ... Are any of these people still... People to you?"

"The Doll is. She's always around." Artemis doesn't react really to the truthful question. "These are....they don't really matter. None of them. I complete this, kill God, ask Gehrman to wake me up, give up, whatever I do. And then I just...snap back here." She's letting the words filter out in the prim and trim tones she uses for everything, not cracking or crying in the least.

Rebecca takes a deep breath, "Can we kill Gehrman?"

"Not yet." Artemis chuckles, shaking her head, "Old bastard can walk, oh, he can walk alright." She smiles wistfully behind the mask, thinking on it. "But, to....end it any other way except him trying to get me out of the Dream. I've had to put him down. He thinks I've been afflicted with madness, won't believe me. Reasonable, to be fully honest."

"No, you're the most sane person he—" Rebecca stops, picking a tiny bit of skull and brain matter off of Artemis's mask, "here. You're fine. I mean you're very tiny, angry, and violent, but you're sane. You're also a funny, and fun. Charming. Sweet."

"I assure you, sweet. I am not sane." Artemis chuckles again, a raspy dry one as she starts walking a direction, letting Rebecca easily keep up. The streets brutally cleared with blade and firearm half an hour ago.

She didn't like that one bit, but knew that self deprecation wasn't something you could bully out of. That acting like Vro, would also not get her what she wanted. Lisa however, did the 'compliment good behavior' thing. So she could try that, if Artemis did anything that wasn't violence. Literally anything that wasn't violence. "Do you want to hold hands?" Worth a shot.

"Oh my. What a queer scent." A voice from a doorway Artemis stopped in front of takes the attention away from Rebecca's request. "But I'd take it over the stench of blood and beasts any day. A man and a woman? I don't work during the night of the Hunt, so if that's what you're here for, I'll leave you to your own devices. If that doesn't do it, come back in the mornings darling." The soft, English voice through the door says.

"Did you just call me a fucking queer?" Rebecca says angrily, "The fuck's wrong with you. Who starts a conversation like that."

"She's referencing the odd scent we give off. Queer means abnormal." Artemis explains, patting Rebecca on the shoulder.

"Are you sure? Because I could also smell the lesbian on you." Rebecca said giving the other woman a slight hip check.

Artemis chuckles, saying to the door, "I know of a safe place, madame, one safer than an unguarded home during a Hunt this violent. The Oedon Chapel. The Keeper there has a mixture of herbs. They banish the beasts, and the interior is rather cozy." She's....affable, kind and easily convincing, knowing exactly how to make this woman do what she wants.

"Oh thank goodness. You're a hunter, right?" The woman behind the door asks, "Maybe I'll see you there?" A coy question, the sorts that makes Rebecca immediately aware she's attracted to Artemis. One that Artemis entirely misses with a casual response.

"Whenever I bring another person in need, certainly." The Hunter answers.

"You're going to have to be way more forward." Rebecca yells past Artemis quickly, "She's rather dense about matters of heart and clam."

"I see, I'll see you there as well, madame huntress." Rebecca can hear the lack of capitalization there as Artemis is walking away, done with this now.

"Definitely, tell Sarah Shepherd I said Hi! And I love her! She's my partner uh like. Work partner. Don't actually say that I love her. I need to stop saying that. Artemis has left me here. Goodbye." Rebecca bubbled out before looking back towards Artemis, "Hey Wait!"

Rebecca catches up with the walking woman, who chuckles again at the excitement. "Come along, we've a father to kill. Poor man." Artemis pulls a music box free, preparing it.

"That heart and clam line was good, can I please get a little credit for my eloquence at word craft." Rebecca said, massively butchering about three or four different words and forms of grammar.

"It was a good line, sweet. I enjoyed it, though it took me...till now to understand it." Artemis answers with a nod and a smile through the mask. Taking a turn and standing outside a roadway into what looks like a graveyard, a man of eight feet and several hundred pounds stomping about in it.

"My hopes is to find something so jaw droppingly bold that it causes you to short circuit." Rebecca says firmly, "I think it'll cause a full system reboot. It'll be good for you."

"Oh. My heart awaits the moment." Artemis chuckles, pulling the music box up. "Perhaps this fight is one you should avoid. Its...." The Hunter trails off.

"If I can't die, who cares? I can at least make things easier." Rebecca says with a yawn. She needed to not care, she could make it easier by showing a different way of looking at it.

"Well. I suppose, we'll have to go tell his daughter after." Her cane starts scraping across the ground as her free hand wields it, scratching against the cobbles while the music plays consistently out of the box. Dragging the man's attention over as he growls, bandage blindfold on his eyes.

"He's just a slow giant dude, what's so hard about this one?" Rebecca asks as she pulls out the flamesprayer, giving a few threatening puffs out.

The man jumps clear thirty feet across the graveyard, and slams inbetween the two women which jump away from the point of impact, cracked stone and a half-foot deep crater forming where the axe landed.

"Much." Artemis answers with a shout, starting to move and circle the Father with a whip-cane and blunderbuss while he starts to look between both, tracking them with sightless eyes. Rebecca lets off a shot from her flamesprayer, sending arcs of quicksilver fire across the mans back while Artemis closes, growling into hand to hand with arcs of scarlet blood.

He moves still, pushing through the injuries with muttered words and brute strength, slamming his axe through gravestones and trees alike, felling them as the battle takes place across the whole yard. Rebecca and Artemis stick together throughout, always surrounding him from two angles.

That is until Artemis gets caught, shot in the legs by the mans own blunderbuss and, before Rebecca can blink, he shoves his whole axe through her chest, and throws the body aside, making it limply smash into the cobbles, dragging a furrow through them.

Rebecca sighs, and rushes forward, bringing the saw blade down using it as a giant fisted weapon, slamming it into the man's back, before dashing past him again. Firing occasionally with the sprayer. She kicks the music box as they fight, ducking low below a swing, causing it to chime out playing a sweet tune.

There's a tense moment as the father lets out a loud roar of rage, or despair or some combination of both that causes him to drop his momentarily and grasp at his head. Sobbing heavily, he falls to his knees. His hands still grasping at himself. Trying to comfort himself in a small hug as he kneels sobbing. There's a moment where Rebecca considers peace, considers trying to reason with him.

The last time she did that, she ended up here. Instead she took out the saw blade and aggresively ripped a slash down the man's spine, splitting the meat. Then bringing the flame sprayer around to burn it out more as he screamed and roared in pain. Some transformation taking place as Rebecca scurried away to the music box. He was turning into a beast she realised. She hadn't been able to hunt any of these things without Artemis, for the most part she had been there for emotional support for a dead woman.

Artemis groans, starting to stand with a clear, wedge shaped hole in her torso, jabbing a needle into her thigh hard in the process as the brutalized woman with no possible way to still be alive starts to get back into fighting shape. Still, there's gonna be at least three or four more seconds before she's good.

And the father seems to have no intent on leaving Rebecca alone that long, leaping forwards animalistically with a howl, making her have to throw herself aside, pumping fire out and into him as a barrier of heat and scorching flesh. He slaps away the flame away before roaring again. And a blunderbuss catches him in the leg, before a cane-whip wraps around his neck and starts to pull at it, stopped by his hand grabbing the sharp razors and wire.

Rebecca seeing the openning starts to rapidly, out of panic and fear slamming into the man's skull with the saw blade. Treating his temple as a rail spike that was need to be knocked into place to continue the track. Blow after meating blow sending huge spurts of blood in the air. At some point she started yelling, "Just. Fucking. DIE!" Slam, schlick, slam, schlick, slam. Over and over and over. There wasn't time for thought or feeling it just needed to die.

Impacts of brutish saw-blade makes the Father slowly go limp, and then, with his strength gone, the cane whip is pulled like a saw through his neck. The thing pulls off his head, and it bumps on the ground twice, before rolling to a stop.

"That's the difficult part." Artemis states with a rasp to her, another vial starting to heal her further.

"Easier with two people," Rebecca gasps a bit. Nodding, then says, "So how many hail maries do you think we have to say?"

"I'm not religious." Artemis picks up the music box, pocketing the bloody square.

"So why doesn't the music box spell work on us?" Rebecca asks looking at the music box with a bit of interest.

"Its not a spell. Its his daughters music box." Artemis states calmly.

"Why does that make him have an epileptic seizure?" Rebecca says looking at Artemis terrified of the answer.

"The corpse he buried is his wife. It drove him mad. This reminds him he has children. The thought breaks him further, having left them that is. Gives a good opening." The music box is out of sight at least, else Rebecca would be staring at it.

It's just another time for a hug. There's been a lot of those lately, but this time, was the mostest time of a hug of all so far. Rebecca nodded, and didn't ask this time. She needed this more than Artemis probably did. There might not actually be anything to comfort in Artemis left until she was out of here. At this point the attrocities were just horrific. She tried to think of the worst thing the worst possible thing, she had heard or done on Omega, and it just didn't really compare to "Torturing women for their sweet umbilical cord powers."

"Did you get hurt?" Artemis asks, returning the hug, drenched in blood as she is.

Rebecca shook her head, "No, but we will get you out of here." She promised it, there was no doubt, not a single lack of conviction. "And we will make this more pleasant." That was also something she promised, squeezing tighter. "I'm sorry this happened to you."

"I signed the contract." Artemis echoes something Rebecca's said many times. "This was the, profession, they expected of me." She looks at Rebecca with a soft smile.

"They didn't really tell you," Rebecca said softly, "They make you promise something without you knowing what they're asking, then beat you to death and in line with the threat of your personal values." She rubbed Artemis's back, "It's all a scam, to get people to die for them. So they don't have too. You're so good, alright? You're strong for holding out this long."

Artemis sounds moreso confused than comforted, but accepts it nontheless, "Alright? Sweet, I am still myself. Just a little more violent perhaps." She says.

"You're also very tired." Rebecca says, it's a clear observation. They spent a lot of time together in the Dream, and god Artemis was tired. "You're great, until we get out we'll make it better."

"I'd like that." Artemis says back. "But we've many more things to kill, to make sure time flows."

Rebecca scoffs, "I mean that's the great part, at least." She boops Artemis on the nose, gesturing towards a lantern, "We can take a break whenever we want, and running into another fight after psychologically torturing a man to death will put a few chips in my mental armor. Unfortunately, we'll just have to take a break."

"Alright. We're in no rush." Artemis finally admits that fact, leaning into the taller woman.

"You are so precious." Rebecca said, kissing her firmly, "I adore you."

Back