[X] Get this over with and meet the guy - while a lot of ships call their charters "unusual", even the existence of a mayor marks this as one of the cases where the descriptor is actually accurate.

[X] Get this over with and meet the guy - while a lot of ships call their charters "unusual", even the existence of a mayor marks this as one of the cases where the descriptor is actually accurate.

[X] Unpack, relax a bit, get used to the room - it isn't quite your earliest convenience, and new quarters always need a bit of breaking-in before they start feeling like home.

If it was truly urgent, would it really be "At your earliest convenience"? I don't think so.

Besides, getting set up (and going over the previous Consul's stuff) is real work, too.

[x] Get this over with and meet the guy - while a lot of ships call their charters "unusual", even the existence of a mayor marks this as one of the cases where the descriptor is actually accurate.

might as well try and start on a good foot and not lag behind as a first action.

does mean he might think we jump anytime he asks so might be a early power play move but i don`t know yet

The alternative isn't important enough to bother with

Do recall you lot did vote for the political game...

:V
i did not vote for that and also i know that won.
thats why i said it might be that its early days right now so can not tell yet.
could be honest interest could be less then honest power/mind games being played here not sure yet at this point.

willing to er on the side of good karma ether way

[x] Get this over with and meet the guy - while a lot of ships call their charters "unusual", even the existence of a mayor marks this as one of the cases where the descriptor is actually accurate.

Back