The Way the Wind Blows: The Collapse of Western Capitalism and the Second Cold War

Just saying, since this has been dormant for a while, that in the interim I've decided that the best way to continue this TL has been to seek out other contributors to help research and write a TL with such huge global scope, especially since my actual expertise as a historian is the interwar period and Fascism. This was the first timeline I actually managed to get going and I've been very glad of it's relative popularity, but truth is I've found the the sheer amount of stuff that needs to be covered very daunting - but I still put off asking for help out of embarrassment. But I don't think it's fair to let the timeline fester when I've received such positive feedback, so I'm glad I've made the decision to work with others collaboratively on continuing it. The first update by another contributor is done. If anyone thinks they have good ideas or want to contribute an update consider sending me a PM or talking to me on the timelines discord.

Last edited:
Back