Original The Threat (An Original Hardcore Quest)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This is a hybrid character/civilization quest, though the main character is going to be a bit deadpan, hence the majority of the mechanics are about resource management and what we do with those resources. Also key to this quest is an arcanist aspect (which is exploring not just the world, but they mechanics of it), both you and the characters will be in the dark. It's also difficult and unforgiving, we may lose, and if we do, well, I have legacy mechanics in mind. But importantly this is a pretty experimental quest attempt at some non-simulationist rational mechanics, I am curious to see how they plays out.

Hey all, I wanted to try running a quest again. My last one… I tried too hard I think. I'm sorry to anyone who really liked it (maybe I will revive it someday). This one is going to be a more of a quick romp and I'm going to do my best to not be perfect. Posting schedule is late in the day Wednesday and Saturday.

With that said I do expect this to be fast paced. We might even loose pretty fast and we can start over. I am trying to be clear that this quest is meant to be brutal. When you see the games I am taking inspiration from you will see why. I hope you enjoy.
Last edited:
Back